Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

BDL 70mm, mini ram manifold, SLEEVED B18, LSD trans, ITR rear seats, bosch, parts car

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BDL 70mm, mini ram manifold, SLEEVED B18, LSD trans, ITR rear seats, bosch, parts car

610-216-4847. Bangor, PA 18013. Eastern Time. PLEASE no calls or text messages after 8pm. Text is preferred for parts sales. If you call, I will most likely not answer; so you MUST leave a voice mail message or I will not return your call.

No bullshit prices, i want it gone i feel everthing cant get much lower without being free, if it does not say Firm then I will accept reasonable offers. I am on Integra #7 and hopefully after this one is gone, I will not acquire another. I have no interest in Honda anymore and everything I have has been sitting for over 6 years.

I WILL TRADE FOR CONSTRUCTION EQUIPTMENT ONLY. Nothing except construction equiptment. I.E. gas powered compactors/tampers, tractor or skid steer quick attach buckets or grapples, 3pt hitch attachments of any sort, blades, augers, brush hogs etc etc.
I will also trade for LEGAL firearms, you will need to travel to ME in PA at my local FFL dealer for this, no exception.

JDM ITR black Suede seats with trunk fabric $150 cash*****. Will not ship, do not ask. Tops are faded like most to that lighter purplish color. These seats are still beautiful and priced well below what othere have them listed for in comparable or worse condition. NO BURNS, RIPS, STAINS, TEARS.

Deatschwerks DET 9-301 fuel pump...civic/integra 320lph intank pump. Factory sealed, brand new never opened.
$100 shipped*****

B18b1 valve cover. Pictured in the 1st reply on the engine in the maroon Integra. Original, was powerwashed and it striped most of the factory coating off. $50 shipped

Bosch 044 fuel pump with hanger and wireing. New, never used, but I did lose the OEM package.
$115 shipped*****

Distributor ...I believe I got this with a GSR head. The plugs were cut and resoldered for some reason. I am unsure.
$25 shipped*****

Couplers $5 each shipped*****, $25 shipped ***** for VenAir 2-2 3/4 90 bend. (1) 2 3/4 black coupler. (4) 2 1/2 orange/black coupler (1) 2 1/4 orange/black coupler

Bare b18b1 block with complete b18b1 head. No valve cover, no crank. Head was useable when removed, as was block. Recommend both for mock up purposes or sleeving / rebuild, will not vouch for condition as they have been in the spot pictured for 6 years.
$75***** come get it. WILL NOT SHIP NOR DELIVER.

BDL 70mm B series throttle body. Bolted to my manifold but car never was finished. Never on a running car, essentially "NEW"
$125 shipped*****....this is less than 50% of what I see msrp is still.

B series mini ram manifold. I got this a long time ago from another member with intentions of doing some welding to it, but I never did and never used it. It's a t3 flange that did have an external 38mm flag that was welded shut. I do not know who made it. $40 shipped*****

98 LS is the car pictured. If it isn't pictured, I kept it for another integra. If it isn't attached to the car please don't ask for it. There is no wiring, drivetrain or suspension left except pictured. The seats are tan leather buy are not in the best shape. The interior is all there as well, just removed. All TAN.
MAKE OFFERS ON PARTS. Salvage title, body will be scrapped end of July. Make offers on any parts. If it has to be shipped, the price needs to be worth the effort.

K&n filter, new never used, mounted to car briefly bUT she never ran. Nice and compact to fit on turbo tight against engine bay. Fits 2 3/4 outlet. For example I had it bolted to my AFI bottom mount with a STC silver surfer and cleared the left rail by a few inches. PN #F028B6
$25 shipped*****

Evans Tuning Built LS hydro trans Mfactory LSD (YES!! I did say LS, NOT gsr, itr or b16) $1450******
I spent $2400 with Jeff to build this transmission. It has ZERO MILES. It was never on a running motor. Synchrotech master rebuild kit was $800, Mfactory LSD with install was $1595. RECIPTS PROVIDED TO PROSPECTIVE BUYER.
$1450 cash. Shipping is extra. ***this is listed on ebay currently******

Evans Tuning built Benson's 83mm b18b with GSR head. ZERO MILES. NO RUN TIME. NO DYNO TIME. All new parts.
********$3975 cash FIRM FIRM FIRM*********. Shipping will be $175. I will not ship or crate the motor until there is full payment in my pocket. ( if you send me a $3k offer like 25 people have so far, I will tell you where to shove it) this is BEYOND a reasonable price in my opinion and it will not go lower, my boat will have a very expensive anchor before I give this motor away for any less.
If the price is too high for you, but you still want it I can REMOVE PARTS TO LOWER THE PRICE such as valve cover, cams, or the complete head.

Head is a p72 GSR VTEC head with Laskey Racing Stage 2 build. Laskey racing sends the Heads to Portflow who assembles it.
P72 Head
Super tech stainless steel valves
Super tech dual valve springs
Super tech ti retainers
Hot tanked, followed by a 3 angle valve job, surface and new valve seals.
Golden Eagle 83mm LS/VTEC Conversion with OEM bored headgasket and ARP head studs
SKUNK2 Tuner 2 Vtec Cams
BDL Adjustable cam gears
OEM GSR valve cover with 4 -10 bungs TIG welded by Evans-Tuning secured with SKUNK2 flush hardware
Valve cover is powder coated Red Vein by Kings Coatings in Allentown Pa.
OEM Timing belt

Bottom end started as a stock b18b1 when it was sent to Laskey Racing, who sends it to Dan Benson at Benson's Racing. The sleeves are 83mm set to the tolerances for the CP SC7012 Pistons used which is a 9.0:1 vtec piston, although with the LS Eagle rods used the it is slightly higher. Once Laskey racing sent the block back, I took it to Jeff at Evans Tuning who finished assembling the motor.
83mm Benson Sleeved block
Benson's balanced and micropolished LS crankshaft
CP SC7012 Pistons
Eagle LS rods with ARP hardware
OEM Integra oil pump
OEM Integra water pump
OEM Oil pan with PassWord JDM baffle tig welded in, -10 oil return bung welded powder coated Wrinkle black by Kings Coatings in Allentown Pa.
ACL Bearings

This motor was built for my car which was intended to run 600 - 800whp with the fuel system and turbo that I had.
Attached Images                                

Last edited by swappedcx; 06-05-2016 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: BDL 70mm, mini ram manifold, SLEEVED B18, LSD trans, ITR rear seats, bosch, parts

Parts pictures from original post. Information about parts pictured is posted in the original first post.
Attached Images          
Old 06-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: BDL 70mm, mini ram manifold, SLEEVED B18, LSD trans, ITR rear seats, bosch, parts

Up
Old 06-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Up