Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 10:27 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (NiceDc2r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NiceDc2r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he trusted you with his money now you have to trust that he will send it back</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, he trusted my good word enough to make a post on HT bashig me.. I dont trust him anymore. Im going to go out on a whiff, but im going to guess that you've ever owned a business before..
Old 09-25-2004, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (SIXTYdashONE)

I am actually in the prosses of starting it right know
Old 09-25-2004, 10:48 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Good, then remember my name...

Old 09-25-2004, 11:07 AM

OK...So now your gonna treat me with the same attitude as Feel that VTEC and 93cx
Old 09-25-2004, 01:57 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NiceDc2r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OK...So now your gonna treat me with the same attitude as Feel that VTEC and 93cx
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, i have not done business with you.... Nor am i even saying i wouldnt.... Its cool tha your sticking up for a fellow member, but theres two sides to every story, and this is my side.. I am not a business owner, and only have two hands, and work all week. and as you can see the carpart was sent, i sent the product once, and i will send it again
Old 09-25-2004, 02:05 PM

glad everything is settled
Old 09-25-2004, 04:06 PM

this is ******* ridiculous, sixtydashone must be sucking some good **** to all of you because im the one getting fucked over here and you guys are still taking his side.

its sad taht you have to stoop down to teh levelof bashing on my handwriting, guess taht just shows yuor maturity level, i now see why leslie left your joke ***. And just so you guys know,im no noob,ive been on honda-tech from the beginning under different sn's so you have no clue what your dealing with. I specifically asked for a damn FRONT tranny mount, your going to tell me that you have a racecar,on a race team and you dont know what a front mount is??? Your a joke,just give me my god damn money scammer.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:09 PM

Default Re: (Feel that VTEC)

I'l be in NJ at the fal NHRA nationals so you best hope you give me my money, because im not the person you want to **** with in real life bud, you may think your cool bashing on my handwriting and rubbing in my face on aim how bad *** you are because you suck gary gardellas **** and on his race team,but none of that will matter when i come around... i dont forget things, and remember my name ******* bitch.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:14 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Ill take that as a threat, and i will not give you a refund, sorry man..
Old 09-25-2004, 04:15 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (Feel that VTEC)

Hey ronald if your such a good seller how come im having people instant message me with **** like this?

(10:09 PM 9/22/2004) xerox445: ron is a dirtbag

(10:09 PM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: ya i now realize

(12:08 AM 9/23/2004) xerox445: dont say this, but he tried to **** my good friend over really bad, he sold him a LS tranny and told him it was a B16, and then he wouldnt answer calls and was being hella shady. he didnt even get his money back, he had to take some wheels of his, because he already spent the money. the only reason he got something back also is because where my friend works, their fireplace company did some work on his parents house a long time ago, and the adress was still in the computer

(4:08 AM 9/23/2004) Feel that VTEC: wow thats fucked up

Old 09-25-2004, 04:21 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Actually, i did offer his money back, and the transmission was NOT mine, it belonged to Incognito on this board, ad was sold to him from another member who will remain anonymous..

He didnt even know.. I was just passing on the info (and tranny).

Second of all, i think its immatue to go on HT and start mentioning my personal life. and after all that, you want a refund?
Old 09-25-2004, 04:26 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (SIXTYdashONE)

bla bla bla bla bla, just admoit that your a scammer.
well i find it pretty immature for you to come on and bash me because i have a harder life then you, and because my hand writing isnt the best. I take offense to that, plus you even told me on aim im teh other day that you werent refunding me, because your a scammer.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:31 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bla bla bla bla bla, just admoit that your a scammer.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

How am i a scammer? I sent you the damn part...

I did send the wrong part, but its because humans make mistakes . Thats why pencils have erasers on the end, because humans make mistakes.. Your the one who blew this out of porportion..

And then you go talking about my personal life, THEN demand a refund, THEN Threaten me, THEN call me a scammer still..

Old 09-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'l be in NJ at the fal NHRA nationals so you best hope you give me my money, because im not the person you want to **** with in real life bud, you may think your cool bashing on my handwriting and rubbing in my face on aim how bad *** you are because you suck gary gardellas **** and on his race team,but none of that will matter when i come around... i dont forget things, and remember my name ******* bitch.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow, bold words, I swear your a freaking bitch and just making the situation worse and worse. Quit the e-thug **** and grow up. I dont know you and I want to bitch smack you!!
Old 09-25-2004, 04:33 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: (FredoSP)

And for the record, and im sure everyone else understand this..

But i ONLY posted the handwriting to prove that that was the reason i had to wait for yor address, hence the minor delay
Old 09-25-2004, 04:39 PM

Are you blind? because i can read every damn letter on that address and im not the only one. quit making up lame excuses, you were being childish on aimand h-t pm and calling me names before i even got the (wrong) part. scammer