Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Feel that VTEC)

Honestly regardless how long it took him to get you the money is irrelevant...At that time you had nothing of his and he had nothing of yours, this should not have bothered either of you...As soon as some ones money and or parts are received that is when the seller should be the more responsible and so called respected member and do absolutely everything possible to make right on his/her word...If you are going to be that immature about **** like that you should have just said **** it and not sold it...Maybe $40 to you wasn't much but his situation might bee different...
I do sell and ship a lot of parts and I cant stand it when people lag on the payment, or if i drive 1'2'or even 3hours to meet them halfway to make it easier and they flake and dont show...Its a whole different story when you actually hit some one up saying "hey i have that part you need" because most of the time the seller just wants to get rid of it...I believe thats why you held on to it because you probably could not have sold otherwise
I know i will get flamed for this post but If you are respected like everyone is saying I believe you should have been responsible and shipped it when you said you would
Old 09-24-2004, 03:21 AM

Default Re: (NiceDc2r)

i just want my damn refund so me and 93cx can get this squared away, but sixtydashone is lagging.... what a great seller
Old 09-24-2004, 04:54 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just want my damn refund so me and 93cx can get this squared away, but sixtydashone is lagging.... what a great seller</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, **** you, i have a career to worry about, and i dont fartknock around on the computer all day.. I told you i will fix the problem, and even told you i will pay you back MORE then you sent me for shipping. But im not going to do that anymore. Infact, if you keep acting the way you are, i will not send you anything back at all. Hows that? Im aware everybody on this site can see this, and i have nothing to hide. If you cant listen to reason, then i dunno what to tell you, Ive been more then patient with you. Keep in mind, I do not own a shop, i do not have any obligations other then my own personal morale to do the right thing. I will help you if you stop complaining, fair?
Old 09-24-2004, 06:11 AM

Default Re: (SIXTYdashONE)

im not complaining, im simply trying to get my money back since you were incapable of giving me my right part. I didnt do anything wrong here man, put yourself in my shoes...im just trying to help out the dude i sold my car too...
Old 09-24-2004, 07:53 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I would not send you a dime back until I got the mount back. You are the one who is seemingly not to be trusted! Took you 2 weeks 2 send $$, just got out of jail. He even sent it priorty for FREE! Send him the mount and he will pay for all shipping and everything. Send him nothing and get nothing. <U>BOTTOM LINE</U>

This should have never been posted! Cry Baby
Old 09-24-2004, 08:36 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: (si2die4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by si2die4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Send him the mount and he will pay for all shipping and everything. Send him nothing and get nothing.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree to these terms... I proved last time i do not scam people.. Ill prove it time in and time out..
Old 09-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im not complaining, im simply trying to get my money back since you were incapable of giving me my right part. I didnt do anything wrong here man, put yourself in my shoes...im just trying to help out the dude i sold my car too...</TD></TR></TABLE>

shoulda asked for a pic damn n00Bie
Old 09-24-2004, 01:00 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (Feel that VTEC)

Wow.. the drama that unfolded and closed... nice to see a resolution.

So much easier to just wait (which is hard for some people) and find something local... then you can see it, buy it then and yer set.

No offense to the seller, sixtydashone seems like a decent dude. Handled it all maturely and was pretty funny in the responses. Ok.. enough of my gay post I should get back to work.. and stop H-T'ing and parts shoppin'.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:18 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (JoE94Integ)

Pleae refer to this post as my refrence for selling the part. Granted i DID make a mistake.. It wasnt an overly detailed message...

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=958784

Please keep in mind that BOTH passenger side mounts have triangle-shaped bolt patterns, and BOTH connect to the chassis.. So i dunno..
Old 09-24-2004, 02:10 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (SIXTYdashONE)

And this is why i waited till i had a confirmation from the seller, I could have guessed, but it only would have created more poblems if i guessed the wrng lettersad numbers, etc..

Thanks for the people that have stood up for me
Old 09-24-2004, 02:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIXTYdashONE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can present you with more vouches then you have DNA cells in your body..</TD></TR></TABLE>

One of the greatest things i have ever heard lol
Old 09-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

holy ****, that looks like the font called "Kid Print", wow, can't people type there address!!

and you think I'm lying ...

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/agfa/kidprint/

Old 09-24-2004, 03:38 PM
SYD
Honda-Tech Member

wow did he write that with his toes?

situations like this suck for both ends...
Old 09-24-2004, 03:41 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (bruceleeroy)

hahhhahaha ... it looks like he can't spell his own name, looks like he had to keep re-writing it to get it right ... it looks like chicken scratch ...
Old 09-24-2004, 03:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i had to give you the money first before you sent out the part, so refund me and i will send it out for free of charge to you, after being fucked around with you lost my trust and i dont trust that you would refund me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

dude what is wrong with you? u made this post what...3 days ago...and you lost his trust over 3 days that he couldnt get it shipped out...u still think he is gonna scam you and not send a refund?

Sixtydashone=
Old 09-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CoryTurner)

heh you thought that handwriting was bad enough to post it on honda-tech to try to make fun of him. real kewl sixtydashone
Old 09-24-2004, 06:09 PM

Default Re: (93CX)

i don't think he was doing it to make fun of him ... he simply could not read the writing, and he probably didn't wanna send the part out to the wrong address ...
Old 09-24-2004, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93CX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heh you thought that handwriting was bad enough to post it on honda-tech to try to make fun of him. real kewl sixtydashone </TD></TR></TABLE>

he couldn't read the address and niether can i you retard. your just as bad as your friend.

the mount is only like $50 from honda... so u shouldnt of been so cheap and just bought one from honda opposed to waiting a month for your lame friend to try and save $20 and having to wait 3 weeks for him to send the money out for it.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:05 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93CX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heh you thought that handwriting was bad enough to post it on honda-tech to try to make fun of him. real kewl sixtydashone </TD></TR></TABLE>

Im not trying to mak fun of anyone... Im trying to show that im not a bad seller. The people wouldnt think that if someone hadnt over-reacted.

Old 09-24-2004, 07:09 PM

Holly crap, I think my 9 year old brother has better hand writing skills...
Old 09-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dunkd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
he couldn't read the address and niether can i you retard. your just as bad as your friend.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sorry but you cant read that handwriting and you're calling me a retard? hmm
Old 09-25-2004, 05:08 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Keep in mind, its almost decipherable when looking at it on the computer.. I real life, its almost half the size, and very hard to read..
Old 09-25-2004, 09:35 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIXTYdashONE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keep in mind, its almost decipherable when looking at it on the computer.. I real life, its almost half the size, and very hard to read..</TD></TR></TABLE>

you could have had him email or pm you his address if you cant read his handwriting

still not good enough reason
Old 09-25-2004, 09:37 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: (NiceDc2r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NiceDc2r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you could have had him email or pm you his address if you cant read his handwriting

still not good enough reason</TD></TR></TABLE>

What dont you understand?

I DID PM HIM and had him give me his address again, and thats why it was all of 3 days late..
Old 09-25-2004, 10:12 AM

what i dont understand is you dont even want to send his money back because YOU SENT HIM THE WRONG PART...you should give him a refund and them he can send the item back...he trusted you with his money now you have to trust that he will send it back

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?