Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?

Since you dont like to answer my aol im's, and rarely answer my h-t pm's this is what is has to resort to. I sent you the money order for the motor mount quite sometime ago and you have bullshitted me twice about shipping it out. I sold teh car i needed it for and i told the dude i bought one and it shoudl be on its way so do your end and get me the damn mount! I figured i could trust someone that has the expenses to build a 10 second car....
Old 09-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (Feel that VTEC)

bump cause I hate scammers.

hope you get your mount
Old 09-21-2004, 07:35 PM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (green00EX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by green00EX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump cause I hate scammers.

hope you get your mount </TD></TR></TABLE>

same here, keepin it up top so everybody can see
Old 09-22-2004, 09:39 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (green00EX)

You are a true jerkoff dude...

First of all. I have over 140 transactions on Honda-tech, and never any problems.. I can present you with more vouches then you have DNA cells in your body..

Second of all, You failed to realize it took you 4.5 weeks to send your money order, AND i held the part for you throughout..

Third of all, I have answered ALL of your PM's within 1 day of the time they were issued..

Fourth of all, I do not finance my racecar ripping off little kids for $40 worth of stuff sitting in my garage.

Fifth of all, I am not a scammer, if you know anyone who deals with me, you will know how professional i am about my business. I am also very busy. I am on the road 4 out of the 7 days of the week...

Sixth of all. I didnt ship it out as pronto as i could because your handwriting is about as legible as **** in the snow.. i had to PM you again, and waited 2 days to get your address again, because i didnt wanna take a chance, and to further prove im not guilty, im going to scan and post your handwritting to show how silly it looks.

Seventh of all, You have alot of ***** to post soemthing, when it hasnt even been a week..

By all means, just TRY and reply with a good explanation for all that ive just typed.. In my opinion, your a pretty bad seller if you ask me, and ive dealt with ALOT of people throughout the years..
Old 09-22-2004, 09:39 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (SIXTYdashONE)

ALso, i want you to apologize when the mount comes today or tomorow
Old 09-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ron is a great seller and a top notch guy. Never had a problem with him! Im sure you will get your part.

Jay
Old 09-22-2004, 09:47 AM
the son and the heir

It's a pretty bold thing to call out SIXTYdashONE.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by green00EX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump cause I hate scammers.

hope you get your mount </TD></TR></TABLE>

And he definitely isn't a scammer.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM

I have delt with Ron on numerous occasions and all went great.
You will get your part(s) . Just take a chill pill....
Old 09-22-2004, 09:53 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (djdxm)

The fact is, is that you lied to me.You told me you were gonna ship it out last week and never did, then when i asked you why you didnt you came back with teh excuse of "handwriting,and when you sent me that IM i gave you my address immediatley afterwards. You then proceeded to tell me that you were going to ship it out next day air this past friday i believe, last night i try to get ahold of you to see where in hell my part is, and you told me that you sent it PRIORITY!!!! and you tried to tell me that USPS doesnt give tracking numbers? hello buddy ive been selling online (mostly ebay) for over 2 years now, 600+ ebay transactiosn you cant tell me that usps doesnt give delivery confirmations for an extra 50 cents ( i specifically asked for a tracking number) and i have yet to received my part or my tracking number. Just because you have 130+ transactions doesnt mean you have treated me right, shoudl i post up the h-t PM conversatiobns to show everyone how bad your customer service is? Your a joke, id neverbuy from you again and i dont recommend anyone else to do so.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (Tha Shocka)

bump for Ronny boy
although he needs to come out drinking more
good guy
not a scammer
and yes thats a pretty bold thing to call him out
lets see that scan you were talking about
Old 09-22-2004, 09:57 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The fact is, is that you lied to me.You told me you were gonna ship it out last week and never did, then when i asked you why you didnt you came back with teh excuse of "handwriting,and when you sent me that IM i gave you my address immediatley afterwards. You then proceeded to tell me that you were going to ship it out next day air this past friday i believe, last night i try to get ahold of you to see where in hell my part is, and you told me that you sent it PRIORITY!!!! and you tried to tell me that USPS doesnt give tracking numbers? hello buddy ive been selling online (mostly ebay) for over 2 years now, 600+ ebay transactiosn you cant tell me that usps doesnt give delivery confirmations for an extra 50 cents ( i specifically asked for a tracking number) and i have yet to received my part or my tracking number. Just because you have 130+ transactions doesnt mean you have treated me right, shoudl i post up the h-t PM conversatiobns to show everyone how bad your customer service is? Your a joke, id neverbuy from you again and i dont recommend anyone else to do so.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I lied? ******* sue me, i said i would sent it out friday, and couldnt, because of business. I sent it out monday instead, because i wasnt around to ship it saturday morning, Your making a mountain out of a molehill for 3 days . I said i doint have the tracking info because I AM NOT HOME, and havent been home since monday, I did not ship it, rather had soemone else ship it for me.. And your DAMN right i wouldnt ship it out with the wrong info (because of your handwriting). I rather ship it 2 days late then have it returned and have you receiev it 10 days late.. Crybaby..

You need to relax and go get a hobby to keep yourself occupied... Try waiting 3 months for parts for a racecar, then you will stop whining..
Old 09-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Since you dont like to answer my aol im's, and rarely answer my h-t pm's this is what is has to resort to. I sent you the money order for the motor mount quite sometime ago and you have bullshitted me twice about shipping it out. I sold teh car i needed it for and i told the dude i bought one and it shoudl be on its way so do your end and get me the damn mount! I figured i could trust someone that has the expenses to build a 10 second car....</TD></TR></TABLE>

excatly what is your definition of being "scammed"???

some people think just because it takes someone a day or two to reply to AIMs or h-ts PM mean they are being scammed. it just means that they are busy aside from h-t. also it takes more than a week to get a product or item for you to recieve expacially if done on the internet. also it has to go through the shipping company to actually delivery the item to your doorstep. so please think about it before you post. no i have not bought anything or sold anything to Sixtydashone. but i have seen alot of people getting mad and angry cuz the seller "didnt reply back rite away" or "i havent recived my item and its been 2 to 3 days"
Old 09-22-2004, 09:59 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (555R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 555R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
lets see that scan you were talking about</TD></TR></TABLE>

You bet your sweet *** i will post it Jonas
Old 09-22-2004, 10:02 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (juicyfn)

notice why i didnt "sixtydashone scammed me" as the title, all i was asking is where is my god damn part, because i traded the car and told the buyer the part should be here anytime. The fact is is that you lied to me, im going to post up the convo just so everyone can see that you did infact lie to me, if your incapable of shipping me my part when you say you are then dont ******* tell me your shipping it then,i dont care if your on the road 7 days a week thats your own problem not mine.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:05 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If your incapable of shipping me my part when you say you are then dont ******* tell me your shipping it then,i dont care if your on the road 7 days a week thats your own problem not mine.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, does your mother pay for your car parts too? You sound like a brat man.. If you wanted the part sooner, you shouldnt have waited 35 days to send me the money order..
Old 09-22-2004, 10:07 AM

LOL, ive been working full time since i was 14 son, bought and built every damn thing ive owned. Now read the conversation closely everyone and see for yourself how sixtydashone has lied to me more then once.

(7:10 PM 9/17/2004) SIXTYdashONE: hey man, i went to ship out yer package today, but unfortuantely, i wasnt able to make out yout adress, can u give it to me?

(7:42 AM 9/18/2004) Feel that VTEC: damn i was hoping to have this mount by now,
473 newell brok rd #26
Durham ME 04222

(5:44 PM 9/18/2004) SIXTYdashONE: IT WILL BE SENT OUT NEXT DAY AIR..

(5:44 PM 9/18/2004) SIXTYdashONE: oops, caps

(10:57 PM 9/18/2004) Feel that VTEC: thanks

(4:15 AM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: whats the deal can i get a tracking number? im starting to get worried,id liek a trackling number tommorrow or teh negative posts will begin.

(1:29 PM 9/22/2004) SIXTYdashONE: Is that a threat? Dude, i have over 130 transactions on HT, and nobody has ever given me ****, nor have i given anybody ****.. You can start all the posts you want, because your going to feel dumb today or tomorow when the package arrives.. I shipped it USPS, so it does not have a tracking number.. Like i said, wait till later today, it was shipped priority...

(1:29 PM 9/22/2004) SIXTYdashONE: keep in mind, it took you over a month to send that money order, and did i say anything about it? no, i held the part for you regardless..

(2:30 PM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: usps priority has the option of getting a tracking number, i know because i have 600+ ebay transactions...

(2:31 PM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: rather, "delivery confirmation" same thing...

(3:32 PM 9/22/2004) SIXTYdashONE: Like i said, do what you want, im positive it will be there today or tomrorow.. I have not been home since Monday, and i wont be home till tonight to check any #'s

(6:42 PM 9/22/2004) SIXTYdashONE: yeah , look who doesnt reply to their IM's now. Your a ******* jerkoff.. Hasnt even been a week yet, and u think im scamming you.. You got alot of hair on your *** youngster

(6:47 PM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: ya look at who just goit back home, me. I thought you were goimng to send it out next day air huh jerkoff? how about i post this conversation up so everyone can see how much off an assholeyou are? you lied to me now pay the price

(7:01 PM 9/22/2004) SIXTYdashONE: the price of what? You making a mockery of yourself online? I sent the part, case closed, a scammer would have told you to get lost.. If your going to psot this conversation, Hello Honda-Tech!! Hii.. I dont care because I SHIPPED THE PART, therefore the transaction was completed, and the part was sent. goodbye

(7:03 PM 9/22/2004) Feel that VTEC: give me a tracking number then, how do i have proof of shipment? until i get the part im calling you a damn liar, and even if i get the part you still lied to me...

Old 09-22-2004, 10:13 AM

Notice how you told me next day air? well guess what next day air and priority are 2 totally different services. And priority doesnt give delivery confirmation? Like i said, i have 600+ ebay transactions, and have shipped out probably more stuff then you have abnd for 50 cents usps gives delivery confirmation with prioirty service. How do i have proof of the part being shipped? You can get all your buddies on here and vouch for you, that doesnt mean anything to me, the fact is you lied to me more then once and i feel as though im getting bullshitted. I sent the damn money order out sept the 10th, and its now the 22 and havent received anything yet, you do the math YOUNGSTER.

P.S.- Did daddy pay for your race car brat?
Old 09-22-2004, 10:15 AM

Dude you will get your part.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

woah holy ******* *****.. chill out yO? took your *** 4.5 weeks to send a M/O and you're gonna trip about 3 days late shippin ? you need to get your dick out of your *** man.. not everyone spends their time on H-T..

sixtydashone.. post that ******* scan up.. LOL..
Old 09-22-2004, 10:24 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (redlinetuning)

it actually took 2 weeks to get him the money order because i had to go to jail for a little while in between, but at least my excuse is valid.

I love how when someone bigger on the site like sixtydashone lies to someone, everyone still jumps on his side, yet if some guy with a lower post count like me comes on here and lies to someone like this, mad people would be jumping on my nuts, **** honda-tech and **** you sixtydashone.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:29 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

Default Re: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part? (redlinetuning)

I will, because i have nothing to hide. You will get your part, and at days end, i will sit back and laugh at this...

Bottom line, i shipped your stuff 2 days late, wanna start a war, go right ahead..

Oh, and I pay for my own stuff.... thank you..

Keep flipping out and showing everybody the conversation we had. It still doesnt overshadow the 4.5 weeks you kept me on a string, now you cant wait 2 days.. lol..

Old 09-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jailtime?
and the plot thickens
Old 09-22-2004, 10:33 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it actually took 2 weeks to get him the money order because i had to go to jail for a little while in between, but at least my excuse is valid.

I love how when someone bigger on the site like sixtydashone lies to someone, everyone still jumps on his side, yet if some guy with a lower post count like me comes on here and lies to someone like this, mad people would be jumping on my nuts, **** honda-tech and **** you sixtydashone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, No... You sent it out the 10th, and i received it the 13thor 14th, and didnt cash it till the 17th or 18th, and went to ship it, but i had to wait till monday..

My excuse was not " I was in Jail"...

My excuse is " I was working, and was on the road"

Sorry if i work for a living and dont have the luxury of waiting on the curb by the mailbox for a motor mount..

And nobody is riding my dick. I have been helping my fellow members on this forum/message board for years, and im glad to say that many of them respect me, not only for the knowledge i share with them, but for the good business i am able to do with them.. Notice your the only one who has ever done this? yeah, thought so..
Old 09-22-2004, 10:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIXTYdashONE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

l

My excuse was not " I was in Jail"...

My excuse is " I was working, and was on the road"

</TD></TR></TABLE>

some people have easier lifes then one another, at least my excuse is real and not a bullshit lie.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:41 AM
HT's Biggest Loser

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Feel that VTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">some people have easier lifes then one another, at least my excuse is real and not a bullshit lie.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, so now you know about my life.. lol

This gets better and better every post.

Keep speaking

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Sixtydashone ...where is my part?