Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Apex'i AVC-R ^^^$255 SHIPPED ^^^

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apex'i AVCR ^^^$255 SHIPPED ^^^

As the title states, I got a Apex'i AVC-R I bought about a year ago for my TT Z. Bought off a MK4 Supra TT. Well, I bought another car, don't wanna put this on my Z, and don't want it sitting in my room where it's been for the last year. Let's get this gone. $255 shipped is a AWESOME deal for this boost controller...give it a good home! Will have pics tomorrow of EVERYTHING it comes with. It is in good condition.

For those that don't know, this a is sick boost controller with a lot more features than just the obvious.

-- The Super AVC-R is the premium closed-loop electronic boost controller on the market. The AVC-R allows flexible control over virtually every aspect of boost control and adds new innovative functions such as injector pulse monitoring and gear specific boost control. Some key functions include: RPM-based boost and solenoid duty cycle control, scramble boost, self learning mode, 2D ghost map trace mode, analog display mode, real time replay and peak hold data modes. The AVC-R utilizes an ultra-fast microprocessor and a high quality solenoid valve to control boost. The result is ultra-fast response and accurate, stable boost control. --

Just to compare my price, people are asking of EBay for ~400 PLUS extra shipping. Don't pay that, help out a college kid and do something good for your turbo set-up at the same time!

Thanks for looking,
David

PM preferred. I check frequently

AIM: TallGuyTurbo
Email: davidx14@hotmail.com

Modified by TallGuyTurbo at 2:51 PM 10/20/2005
Old 10-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Apex'i AVCR ^^^$255 SHIPPED ^^^ (TallGuyTurbo)

BUY ME PLEASE