Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Anyone interested in a custom CRX dual exhaust system?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone interested in a custom CRX dual exhaust system?

I bought this car with the exhaust system on it. The car was originally turbo and it sounded badass, but im supercharging it now and want to run stock exhaust with a dumpgate running out the side; goin with the sleeper style. This system was custom made, i believe it's 2.5 inch all the way back. It splits before the rear wheels, goes over the axles, and comes back down in the back. The thing fits perfect, just like stock, and has never hit the ground. My CRX is lowered, and i've never had a problem with anything, im actually pretty amazed how it was made, it took lots of time. I have a few pics but theyre pretty shitty cause the car is sitting in my garage. The system has under 1k miles on it, and is still shiney. It is a full catback 1 piece stainless system. The guy i picked the car up from said he paid like 800 just for labor, and told me it came to a total of 1500 or so. Not sure if the numbers are right, but i wouldnt doubt it. Just checking if anyone is even interested, id take 500 for it, just because its so well done with so few miles.

When looking at the pics, keep in mind that the front end of the car is jacked up on jackstands currently. These are the best i could do in my garage tonight.