Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

94 Integ GSR in bay area for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2001, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Integ GSR in bay area for sale

This is a 1994 Integra GSR sedan. The color is called "stealth grey", but it looks more like a deep purple. In my opinion, the best color for the Integras. I bought this car from the original owner about 6 months ago. He had a long commute, so this is mainly freeay driving. I also have a binder with all maintenence records. We bought this car before I decided on going to a 30k+ a year college this comming fall! We were prepared to send me to a UC, but plans changed. When I got the car, I had a compression check done (230PSI in all 4 cylinders), and the motor runs like it was new. Many new parts were added to my car. The car was not raced, but I had fun adding new performance parts to it. I still have all stock parts. The previous owner had replaced the computer to optimize fuel/ignition/camshaft settings for best driveability. New Apexi WS full catback exhaust (super quiet). New AEM Cold Air Intake, New Neuspeed n2 header, New Civic Type-R shift ****, New Tokiko Shocks and Eibach ProKit springs, polished Neuspeed rear lower tie bar. I got an alignment done after the new suspension pieces, and alignment is perfect. The tires were replaced in December, Kumho Ecsta Supra V rated tires, and I have receipts and warranty with the tires. It makes me sad to have to sell the car, but it's got to go, because I need to pay for my education. This is one of the cleanest 94 Integra GSRs you will find. email me for pics
Old 07-03-2001, 11:36 PM

Default Re: 94 Integ GSR in bay area for sale (LeeChun GSR)

Leechun, i could use some pix...timd@cats.ucsc.edu . Thanks man Oh, gimme details too, price mileage, dents/dings etc
Old 07-04-2001, 03:09 AM
New User

Default Re: 94 Integ GSR in bay area for sale (LeeChun GSR)

wut.. you're selling your car? expect an IM from me shortly..