Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

*Rywire*VIS*Racing Hart*Del Sol*D16Z6*Password JDM + *Random Goodies

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 *Rywire*VIS*Racing Hart*Del Sol*D16Z6*Password JDM + *Random Goodies

All parts are located in Southern California by Disneyland in Anaheim. The only parts that I'm willing to ship are as noted; as far as everything else, local pick-up ONLY please. PRICES ARE FOR PICK-UP ONLY, AND DOESN’T INCLUDE SHIPPING. For potential buyers: if you want a shipping quote, give your zip code and I’ll get you a quote as soon as I can. For a faster response, you can text my cell at (714) 862-3852, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Paypal verified, and please feel free to bump this thread, thank you.

• BNIB 1st Gen. RYWIRE polished radiator overflow tank. Same exact one I have on my SOHC as pictured. They sell for around 70$ with tax and shipping, so save some money here. I am Willing to ship this item. PRICE: $40

• USED RANDOM/MISCELLANEOUS OEM D16Z6 PARTS: Selling as a bundle only. Which includes the t-stat housing (has a tiny chip as pictured), lower trans. to engine bracket, intake manifold to engine bracket, engine to exhaust manifold downpipe bracket, BOTH upper and lower timing covers with rubber seals, and an OEM Power Steering belt that has about 5k miles. . I am Willing to ship this item. PRICE: $40

• USED Password JDM Carbon Fiber Intake. Fits both SOHC AND DOHC motors, as pictured on both of my cars. It’s in great condition with no cracks and no leaks. Will also fit 94-01 Integra’s with NO ABS, 88-00 Honda Civics without the center-feed intake manifold, and ALL 93-97 Del Sol’s. I’m NOT willing to ship this item. PRICE: $80

• USED DEL SOL SPECIFIC ABS MODULATOR: Came off my authentic DOHC VTEC Trim Del Sol, worked 100% with no indicator light, reason for removal was to downgrade to manual non-ABS Brakes to make clearance for JRSC. NOTHING wrong with it and comes with all pictured. I am Willing to ship this item. PRICE: $20

• USED BOTH OEM 93-97 DEL SOL SIDESKIRTS. They have blue overspray, and one has a crack that you don’t notice unless you’re underneath the car. I’m NOT willing to ship this item. PRICE: $20 for BOTH

• USED ALMOST COMPLETE DEL SOL INTERIOR. Comes with everything pictured: steering wheel column covers both upper and lower, lower steering wheel panel with fuse box label, 2 upper cluster trims and switches, rear speaker covers, center piece, rear storage compartment and side panels, shifter and center console, and complete trunk panels. Please excuse the dust and these have been sitting for a while in storage as they were spares. I’m NOT willing to ship these items. PRICE: $80 for ALL

• USED VIS RACING SIDESKIRTS FOR 93-97 DEL SOL. These fit amazingly great and are of great quality, I bought them back in 2006 (Fast and Furious Fan Here :D) but they have to go as I’m turning my Del Sol into a racecar. No cracks, but they do have scratches, they’re also custom painted Red Pearl so they’ll need to be refinished. I’m NOT willing to ship this item. PRICE: $40 for BOTH

• USED VIS RACING BUDDY CLUB FRONT BUMPER FOR DEL SOL. It’s beat up as it’s about 9 years old but for $10 it is what it is. Come take it off my hands, as it’s only missing the bottom portion, and will be perfect for a track or project bumper. Pictures show condition. . I’m NOT willing to ship this item. PRICE: $10

Up for sale are my daily wheels, they're in amazing shape for their age with No bends, No curb rashes, and No cracks. All center caps included with metal valve stems as well. They fit great on Honda's with no spacers needed. Come with two Falken and two Hankook Tires with LOTS of tread left (approx. 75% remaining). I am NOT willing to ship, wheels are located in Southern California by Disneyland in Anaheim. For a faster response, text my cell at (714) 862-3852, thanks.

Old 12-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: *Rywire*VIS*Racing Hart*Del Sol*D16Z6*Password JDM + *Random Goodies

Please see here: Honda-Tech - Announcements in Forum : Honda-Tech Marketplace