Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

road course b18b turbo em1

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: road course b18b turbo em1

i like superblue, and you starting to see the light, now no more of that 400 hp ls BS.
Good quality pads and brake fluid , you can even play with different brands of pads right now. As you get more seat time you can try to change for a different one and see what you like.
Stick to basics right now and you will have a lot of fun. Like it was mentioned, when you have a car you can easy control, you can play with it. Is like a gokart you can slide knowing you are not going to end upside down.

As for the back roads, man, you need to stop doing that chit. Not only you put yourself in danger but also everybody else around you.
I keep my car in the shop when I'm getting ready for a race and if I had a penny for everytime somebody tells me " I drive really fast on the street, I bet I can drive your car really fast on the track." well I would have lots of money.

As for the oil, here in Socal we run in the Kali speedway, and for about 20 seconds we are on the banking at max rpm. There is a lot of K series that suffer there so little bit more oil is good.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: road course b18b turbo em1

yea. as much as id like to say i got a 400whp turboed track car., after talking with some ppl yea its not logical once i get the car control down like you guy's are saying and my engine is ready to be redone ill do a rebuild and stay na.. ill prolly do a simple ls-v build since i can here (no emissions testing here) and be done. driver and suspension (mainly driver) is where ill pick up all my time on track.

thanks for the help guys. ill let you know how i progress through the season. i need to go somewhere and get a baseline time set down so i can slowly knock it down as my skill increases. so i know how im improving.