Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this....

Last night I actually dreamed I was on Honda-Tech.

And I kept clicking around.

And there was nothing much happening.

You know...just like on a typical day on the real H-T.

This just can't be a good thing. I can't remember how the dream ended. I may be blocking it because it's just too pathetic to hold in the conscious mind.

Scott, who needs help...will get help...but just thought I'd mention it since I happened to be here on H-T...
Old 01-26-2005, 10:58 AM
SJR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (RR98ITR)

are you sure that you are not still dreaming? What is life but a funky-*** dream?
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Is man superior to animals?

high-school philosophy class leaves scars. Especially when the teacher is an inferiority-complex-ridden 4-ft marxist gnome.

Sebastien "Pass the vodka and weed" Richard.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:17 AM
.RJ

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (RR98ITR)

You should have taken the blue pill.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (.RJ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .RJ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should have taken the blue pill.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you should soften your spring rates and raise your ride height to increase mechanical grip.

Scott, who has finally found something to believe in...I'm gonna tell everyone at the park about it today....
Old 01-26-2005, 11:24 AM
.RJ

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RR98ITR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm gonna tell everyone at the park about it today....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is that how you get your exercise? The nurses let all the patients out in the park after naptime?

Old 01-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (.RJ)

&lt;Irritation&gt; I am NOT Institutionalized!

I give free "lectures" in the University Park Blocks during the lunch hour...you can hear me for blocks.

Scott, who also just happens to be in charge of his own medication...but admits to not getting enough napping...
Old 01-26-2005, 11:31 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .RJ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Is that how you get your exercise? The nurses let all the patients out in the park after naptime?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha, I think that's the first time rj made me laugh
Old 01-26-2005, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (sporkcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sporkcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha, I think that's the first time rj made me laugh </TD></TR></TABLE>
If you ever hung out with him you'd realize he's an endless source of laughter for all of us, and no we're not laughing with him.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (Dragon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dragon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
If you ever hung out with him you'd realize he's an endless source of laughter for all of us, and no we're not laughing with him.</TD></TR></TABLE>

We weren't?! I missed that memo
Old 01-26-2005, 11:55 AM

thats cause we were laughing at him navin. now with him
Old 01-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Trial User

i met a caterpillar sitting on a shr00m at lunch...toking on a h00ka...
Old 01-26-2005, 12:30 PM
SJR

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (El Pollo Dia

and my time is a piece of wax....falling on a termite....that's choking on the splinters.

I'm a loser baaby, now why don't you kill me?
Old 01-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (El Pollo Dia

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SJR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and my time is a piece of wax....falling on a termite....that's choking on the splinters.

I'm a loser baaby, now why don't you kill me?</TD></TR></TABLE>

....I don't think I will ever accept j00r avatar as a frog....the synapsis are permamently burned into "turtle"...
Old 01-26-2005, 12:35 PM
SJR

'aight chicken-boy. Now, them's fightin' words. I see ya at a track, I'll be bump drafting yer bumper 'till it comes out the radiator!

It's an effing frog I tell ya. But if you want it to be a turtle, that's fine too after all. As long as it's a chicken-eating ninja turtle.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think Yogi Berra summed up the situation here pretty well:

It was impossible to get a conversation going; everybody was talking too much.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SJR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">'aight chicken-boy. Now, them's fightin' words. I see ya at a track, I'll be bump drafting yer bumper 'till it comes out the radiator!

It's an effing frog I tell ya. But if you want it to be a turtle, that's fine too after all. As long as it's a chicken-eating ninja turtle. </TD></TR></TABLE>

It reminds me of the simpsons' episode where grandpa l00ses his false teeth and the turtle grabs them....
Old 01-26-2005, 03:02 PM
a/k/a Jomo

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by El Pollo Diablo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It reminds me of the simpsons' episode where grandpa l00ses his false teeth and the turtle grabs them....</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL! That was the exact picture that entered my mind the first time I ever saw that avatar.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:12 PM
SJR

fine, just fine. call it a turtle if you will. But at the end of the race, we'll see who wins.

Hint for the literary challenged: the turtle always wins.

so there.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SJR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fine, just fine. call it a turtle if you will. But at the end of the race, we'll see who wins.

Hint for the literary challenged: the turtle always wins.

so there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Except it's a frog. BTW, do you get a good buzz if you lick the frog?
Old 01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Crack Monkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Except it's a frog. BTW, do you get a good buzz if you lick the frog?</TD></TR></TABLE>

That only works with toads...not frogs....although the caterpillar has ways of giving j00 second-hand buzz
Old 01-27-2005, 04:59 AM
SJR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Crack Monkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Except it's a frog. BTW, do you get a good buzz if you lick the frog?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Since I'm the frog around here, I only get a good buzz if I lick my own elbow.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Ok...this has gone too far...somethings got to change...I can't live like this.... (SJR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SJR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

high-school philosophy class leaves scars. Especially when the teacher is an inferiority-complex-ridden 4-ft marxist gnome.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW, that sounds like a psychology teacher I had in high-school too!!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts

i dare suggest you should click on over to suspension forum if you want something to entertain your frivolous mind.