Notices
Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

Newist IMV Films "Let the kid drive"

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: (Evil Drew M)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Apocalypse &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I can say your spelling/grammar sucks... but some might call me petty for doing so.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

No... I was about to make a comment myself.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Evil Drew M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

To some of us, poor spelling and grammar casts an immature, unsophisticated, uneducated light on someone.

It only takes a few more seconds to compose a properly spelled and grammatically correct post. If those few extra seconds are so precious that you can't waste them then perhaps you should focus your time on your important tasks instead of dicking off on the internet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, that was beautiful.

The answer still remains Leh, how did you get in to racing at the level you do? I sure as hell know it isn't free or even close to it...
Old 07-28-2004, 09:56 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: (MichaelJComputer)

Funny, only one person that races is laying into this guy...............

what is the big ******* deal?
Old 07-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (urbanlegend21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by urbanlegend21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Funny, only one person that races is laying into this guy...............

what is the big ******* deal?</TD></TR></TABLE>

just like to play with the rich kids

can't we all just have a beer and be happy?
Old 07-28-2004, 10:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by urbanlegend21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what is the big ******* deal?</TD></TR></TABLE>

At first it was just a general comment about the video. Then the "my dick is bigger" stuff was thrown in so it became flameworthy. Now it's just an entertaining way to kill time at work.

I eventually offered some constructive criticism but he got all defensive about it. Good times, I say.... good times.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Re: (Apocalypse)

im having a good time with this. defintaly.

i would much ratehr be in my seat than yalls.

ive came up threw club racing and made buddys and poeple have seen me drive. the guy im driving the 24 at seen me drive at club races. he takes his private jett to the races and he also drives them. but first he lets me drive his car while he rides.

the video was for yall entertainment. i have no problem with yall not liking it. i have no problem with you calling me rich kid. poeple say that all teh time ive come to realize why they say it. so it doesnt bother me anymore. im sorry i was born into a family with wealth, do you want me to say that? would that make yall feel better.

im sorry im talking to 5 poeple on AIM answering phones emailing and tyrign to reply to this 35year old man who lives for negativity. that i dont have time to spell out all my words perfectly.

all you guys are negative, not in one clip was i street racing. all the clips were done totaly safe and undercontrol. i happen to like my life and dont want te end it by doing soemthing stupid. so i dont do stupid stff.

im dun here. hollla
Old 07-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

h0lla!

can i holla at ya? hollaalalaaolahollaaaholaohlhhhoalacanigetaholla?h ollahhahahahalalalalholla!
Old 07-28-2004, 02:39 PM
New User

Default Re: Re: (kingleh2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kingleh2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and tyrign to reply to this 35year old man who lives for negativity. </TD></TR></TABLE>

He isn't 35 - he is 26. The 35 year old one is the guy from VIR who wants to have your children.

Holla!
Old 07-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MichaelJComputer)

I thought the video wasn't bad. I think everyone is Jealous.
Old 07-28-2004, 02:55 PM
New User

Default Re: Re: (kingleh2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kingleh2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have no problem with you calling me rich kid.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The PROBLEM is the fact that you come in here acting like your **** doesn't stink and expecting us to respect your driving ability - when we actually have NO idea who you are.

What makes it worse is the fact that yeah - maybe you do have talent, but you also have financial backing to get you where you are. Don't come in here thinking that the only thing that got you to the level you are at is pure driving ability because I can point you to AT LEAST 6 people here that, given YOUR equivalent finanical backing and training, would absolutely ROLL you. They are stuck at the levels they are at because they don't have a big fat checkbook thrusting them into the limelight. Don't think you can run at the top levels with just money but no talent?

1 name - Craig T. Nelson

Be THANKFUL for what you have and don't take it for granted and act like you are OWED anything because neither you, me or anyone else is ever owed anything from anyone but OURSELVES.

Best of luck in your endeavors and I hope that someday I actually will know who you are!
Old 07-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont really give a hoot whether you bought your ride or not.
Nor do I give a **** about grand am or PCA events.

I just see people watching that video and saying
"jesus drip dick is a racecar driver and he does stupid **** on the street, if I practice on the street like him ill be a racecar driver too"
Then the guy hits my dog, my brother, mom or whoever. Then i get pissed off and bust a ****** cap in your ***.
basically what Im telling you is Mikey Schumacher, Dale Ernhart jr, and every other sick driver doesn't have a video of them doing **** on the streets for just that reason. If you want to climb to the ranks of a REAL pro Racecar driver (by what I mean is your, your parents, your **** doesnt have to pay for you to drive)
then dont let this stuff on the net

end

Old 07-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't think leh has ever heard the saying "sometime saying nothing is worse then saying something". well by you participating in the movie (driving), then letting it be released without ANY kinda of for warning shows really bad tact as a profestional in motorsports.

i think thats what every one is trying to get across. and the fact is that you do come off cocky.

this is coming from someone who has been called the "rich kid" all his life. Frankly more power to you if you or your dad can get you into the seat of a car like that. im all for it.

but, (and i think this is the point some are trying to make) just because you are in a fast car and can drive good doesn't prove squat. i don't like to put words in other's mouths but i think this is what there trying to say

Modified by slammed_93_hatch at 10:07 AM 7/29/2004
Old 07-28-2004, 04:26 PM

Default Re: (slammed_93_hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slammed_93_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is coming from someone who has been called the "rich kid" all his life. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I could say the same. People bust my ***** to this day about the money my family has... which is why you'll never see any "rich kid" comments in any of my posts.

The rest of the quoted post pretty much sums up my attitude.

It's so sad that he's still trying to brag about what he and the people he knows does.

h0lla!
Old 07-28-2004, 07:11 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Evil Drew M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> ...and I hope that someday I actually will know who you are!</TD></TR></TABLE>

while we're on the subject, who are you? where do you race? what do you race?

just wondering....lots of smack talk, but i haven't heard your credentials yet.

Modified by 03S2000 at 8:59 PM 7/28/2004
Old 07-28-2004, 07:17 PM

I just got home and watched the video.

All I have to say, if some jackass kid really has the talent (as in "talent", not "money") to be a pro race driver, he doesnt need to produce a lame attention-whoring internet video about how cool he is and how great a driver he is, and he certainly wouldnt (shouldnt...) be stupid enough for that street jackassery.

ps- I havent kept up with the thread so I have absolutely no idea where the conversation has evolved to
Old 07-28-2004, 07:19 PM

Default Re: (elgorey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elgorey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ps- I havent kept up with the thread so I have absolutely no idea where the conversation has evolved to</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're about to get dragged into a black hole....run while you can.

Old 07-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GreenFlag)

Funny, I saw this after about the second post was made. I was just gonna wait and see what he would produce in the 24 hour race. Was that the Rolex or other please specify.

But, am still curious why gscmotorsports posted this here in the first place since it is a predominantly Honda based web board, and then why he so fervently felt the need to defend Leh.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:53 PM

Default Re: (Apocalypse)

Good luck with the racing 'career'?

Sorry we didn't get to know more about you in the video.

-dave, who could see that this kid is a good kid despite the video, and who is not sure who is not "let[ting] the kid drive".
8)

"BAN!" &lt;---- lol
Old 07-28-2004, 10:31 PM

Default Re: (emwavey)

heres what i know.

David Murry told me i was driving a cup car as fast as it will go. so how are you 6 buddys gona "roll on me" the car can only go so fast.

ive raced brent martini (2003 GT champion for grand-am) twice and beat him both times. we were both in 02 cup cars. me and him are buddys now and love racign against each other.

im better driver than you Apocalypse and you the Evil Drew M. and im better than all your buddys. if your gona call me cocky because i say "anythign fast" or tell some info about a 02 cup car. then im just gona go ahead and be cocky.

i just love to drive. more than yall know.

its pure jelousy. i feel sorry for the Apocalypse's and the Evil Drew M"s. i have to deal with poele like you everyday.

the only reason im still posting is because this is entertaining to me.

if any of you would like to talk to me. my aim name is 'KINGLEH' send me a aim and you can say i suck and stuff.

Old 07-29-2004, 02:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kingleh2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kingleh2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres what i know.

David Murry told me i was driving a cup car as fast as it will go. so how are you 6 buddys gona "roll on me" the car can only go so fast.

ive raced brent martini (2003 GT champion for grand-am) twice and beat him both times. we were both in 02 cup cars. me and him are buddys now and love racign against each other.

im better driver than you Apocalypse and you the Evil Drew M. and im better than all your buddys. if your gona call me cocky because i say "anythign fast" or tell some info about a 02 cup car. then im just gona go ahead and be cocky.

i just love to drive. more than yall know.

its pure jelousy. i feel sorry for the Apocalypse's and the Evil Drew M"s. i have to deal with poele like you everyday.

the only reason im still posting is because this is entertaining to me.

if any of you would like to talk to me. my aim name is 'KINGLEH' send me a aim and you can say i suck and stuff.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

you seem to be missing everyone's point. i'm not sure if anyone is implying that you "suck", just that there are better drivers out there. and there ARE better drivers out there. I sure as **** ain't one of em, but on any given day someone is faster than you, unless you're michael shumacher, or ayrton senna racing in the big track in the sky.

iono. i suppose all of us learn this on our own schedules. anyway, good luck kid. stop wasting time in internet message boards and go drive the only reason the rest of us are here are because we are bored at work and have nothing better to do.

edit: you're also taking some stuff a little too seriously. the real points being made here are: you are not god, and that your video could be considered irresponsible for encouraging stupid kids to do stupid things. everything else is typical internet banter. tongue in cheek it, dood.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:30 AM
New User

Default Re: Re: (03S2000)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 03S2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just wondering....lots of smack talk, but i haven't heard your credentials yet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Doesn't matter what my credentials are. I am not the one who has a video about myself.

And if you are NASA-VAs starter as your email address eludes to then you should know who I am.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:47 AM
New User

the 1st rule I learned about racing:
NEVER claim to be better than anyone else(especially on a web board), you will be highly embarassed
Old 07-29-2004, 04:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Jeez guys, the people ranting against the guy look pretty much as puerile as the video/guy himself.

and hey, if your gonna say:
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can say your spelling/grammar sucks... </TD></TR></TABLE>
then you should watch it when you say in the same post:
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Being humble yet confident will get you a lot father IMO...</TD></TR></TABLE>
or are you saying he will impregnate many women with his humble confidence?

Anyway, yeah he's rich... but he seems to be able to drive decently too, even if he doesn't have enough concern (in this forum's opinion) for whether he appears to be a responsible person or not. I'll be astonished if you change his mind or anybody else's mind in your favor by yelling "BAN!" or trying to get in a dick swaying contest with him...

Yeah, I'd be a bit chagrinned if I were portrayed that way in the video, but this thread is a bit embarrassing for the image of the RR/AX forum imo..

weak sauce guys, weak sauce...

(note: not everyone in this thread has been hyperbolic, so I'm not trying to paint every poster in this thread with the same brush)
Old 07-29-2004, 04:53 AM

Default Re: (kingleh2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kingleh2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres what i know.

im better driver than you Apocalypse and you the Evil Drew M. and im better than all your buddys. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The more you talk, the more people start to see who you really are. You have absolutely no idea who I am, how I drive and whether or not you're faster than me. To make such a blanket statement just shows your ignorance and arrogance. Everything that video portrays is coming out in your posts. I don't believe for one second that those clips were shot on closed roads and I don't think there's any way you can prove otherwise. I'm willing to bet when that Vehicular Jackassery DVD comes out you'll be on it running form the cops.

You'll notice that I never said you couldn't drive and I never said I was faster than you. My entire point was that the video paints you in a negative light and then you jumped into your "I can beat everyone" speech. I eventually offered an honest, third party opinion absent from flaming and you couldn't handle it.

So I've come to the conclusion that you're nothing but a two-bit attention *****. Name dropping on here doesn't get you anywhere. The people in this forum like to see results and we won't automatically swing from your sack because of your little video, who you know or what someone else lets you drive. I asked for a friendly competition to see who was a better driver but your buddy quickly backed away from that. You could have lapped me 26 times and then we'd all have a beer and laugh but instead you have to spout everything you can thing of to impress us. Drivers let their abilities speak for themselves, not flashy videos and "my dick is this big" talk. Face it, you're a Stunna in an Abercrombie & Fitch costume and you've been found out.

edit: fixing typos

Modified by Apocalypse at 9:07 AM 7/29/2004
Old 07-29-2004, 05:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Still no one has said what 24 hour event this dude will be running in.

Old 07-29-2004, 05:12 AM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by urbanlegend21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">NEVER claim to be better than anyone else(especially on a web board), you will be highly embarassed</TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly.

Drew - Who KNOWS he sucks BUT could be pretty good if someone paid to send me to see Bob and Skippy and then bought me a factory Porsche race car

Quick Reply: Newist IMV Films "Let the kid drive"