How to make racing even more expensive

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Banned

Location: at last finally back to sweet home, sunny north cali, usa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Sean O'Gorman)

hmm, i'm not sure. i'm high.

actually, since it is my planet, i like to make it have a little light shower in the morning to make everything fresh, then sunny hawaii rays after that. that would be wonderful.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Painting Masterpieces

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow. The first two pages were an interesting read and then it nosedived into an actual admission/boast of driving under the influence? That's beautiful.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Banned

Default Re: (Ponyboy)

if you sit back and peep around. drugs are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean drugs including prescription abuse too.

Old 01-04-2005, 12:58 PM
.RJ

Default Re: (ghettoracer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you sit back and peep around. drugs are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean drugs including prescription abuse too.</TD></TR></TABLE>

And that makes it ok?
Old 01-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I was at first surprised (saddened?) that my joke might have triggered this particular turn of thread (even though I don't understand exactly how, or what gr's response had to do with my intended-to-be-in-good-humor joke).. but then--

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you sit back and peep around. drugs are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean drugs including prescription abuse too.</TD></TR></TABLE>

WTF?!? You lost me at "Hello"..

if you sit back and peep around. murder and manslaughter are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean murder and manslaughter including street racing and canyon carving too.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:34 PM

if you sit back and peep around. morons are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean morons including at race tracks and on web boards too.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Banned

Default Re:

if you sit back and look at this board, the ignorant haters will stay ignorant.

all i'm saying is drugs is a major problem in the usa and it is more far reaching than you guys think. ever look at the stats?! it is no where near murder and other crap. the metaphore you guys are drawing doesn't even scale. and for the record i am for the legalization of weed.

all you haters can do is try to turn it around like i said something wrong. what i said is a fact.

now to the dear readers, if you follow these threads, these dumb *** trolls constantly try to instigate and turn every thread into xxx vs. GR. i'm sorry you all have to live with this crap, but ask the trolls to stop. i merely injected my opinion into this thread and look at how they go after it. they're thought process level seems to be pretty low and probably will be stuck at their level for a while and they've been extremely predictable.

.rj
elgorey

haters and biters.

Modified by ghettoracer at 2:55 PM 1/4/2005
Old 01-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Trial User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: (ghettoracer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">, these dumb *** trolls constantly try to instigate and turn every thread into xxx vs. GR.</TD></TR></TABLE>

j00 need a reality check, dude....like yesterday.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Banned

Default Re: Re: (El Pollo Diablo)

hi would you like a from me are you talking cuz you didn't get one? here u go.

happy now? i have plenty of friends all over the world. they just aren't as vocal as me about educating the ignorant.

it's not even about that really. i accept you guys view of thinking, you think drugs are all bad, drifting is bad, driving students car is bad. that's fine, i actually know why and where you guys come from. i don't tell you guys you are wrong. i just try to tell you guys you need to be more open mind and try to understand other ppl's views.

you guys needs to learn to respect and accept my opinion, and stop trying to start crap.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">happy now? i have plenty of friends all over the world. they just aren't as vocal as me about educating the ignorant.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha...blind leading the blind....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys needs to learn to respect and accept my opinion, and stop trying to start crap.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Let me clue j00 in....repect is something you earn...not something you demand. Notoriety on the other hand, is something you have plenty of.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Banned

more like you dumb ppl leading dumb ppl. stupid lynch mobs.

the ppl i know are ultra succfessful at what they do. you want to know why? because they understand the average human's wants/needs/thoughts.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the ppl i know are ultra succfessful at what they do. you want to know why? because they understand the average human's wants/needs/thoughts.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey, tangent boy, nobody cares.

your i-net demeanor/persona reminds me of the kid that sung "she bangs" on american idol....
Old 01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Banned

you are helpless. go ahead and have the last word. have a good life.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you are helpless.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Call me kettle.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by El Pollo Diablo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...your i-net demeanor/persona reminds me of the kid that sung "she bangs" on american idol....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Wait a Minute!!!

I look up to that guy - He's a Rock Star!

Scott, who enjoys a good fight, but this isn't one...Frank, nobody HAS to respect and accept you, it doesn't work that way.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Re: (RR98ITR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RR98ITR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hey Wait a Minute!!!

I look up to that guy - He's a Rock Star!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

...and he can sing....according to him...and no matter what anyone else says....it's uncanny actually.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (RR98ITR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RR98ITR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Frank, nobody HAS to respect and accept you, it doesn't work that way.</TD></TR></TABLE>
&lt;joke&gt; Spoken by someone who knows.. &lt;/joke&gt;

(I've got to believe that Scott can take a joke, and know that I meant it in good humor ...maybe that makes me delusional..)
Old 01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I owe Mr. Pollo an apology, by the way - it looks from recent posts like he was indeed kidding in the post that I was PO'd about.

K
Old 01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (elgorey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elgorey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you sit back and peep around. morons are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean morons including at race tracks and on web boards too.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

now THAT is sigworthy
Old 01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (elgorey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elgorey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you sit back and peep around. morons are every where in this country. you'd be surprised... and i mean morons including at race tracks and on web boards too.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 01-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: (MechE00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MechE00 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
&lt;joke&gt; Spoken by someone who knows.. &lt;/joke&gt;

(I've got to believe that Scott can take a joke, and know that I meant it in good humor ...maybe that makes me delusional..)</TD></TR></TABLE>

What joke? I do know!

Scott, who is concerned that you might be delusional..."How many fingers am I holding up?"...
Old 01-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Painting Masterpieces

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

WTF, Frank. Try reading that to yourself and determine if that actually makes sense. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

Someone drives under the influence and I know about it, I'm kicking them in the throat and shoving their keys up their own ***.

This is stupid.

Oh yeah, re F1 drivers: I find the article hard to believe. But I do know for sure Tony George is smoking something.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ponyboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But I do know for sure Tony George is smoking something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It was revealed in court during his divorce proceedings back in the 80s that he was a regular user of cocaine and marijuana. Obviously this explains the poor job he has done running the IRL, and the fact that he is always in a stupor when speaking publicly.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Banned

hey Shawn, sorry that strikes a nerve. I know ppl who hates drugs/drinks/cigs for same reason. It sounds pretty personal and I understand.

I'm just more of a believer that it's not the substance it's the user...

Old 01-05-2005, 04:05 AM
.RJ

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ghettoracer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i accept you guys view of thinking, you think drugs are all bad, drifting is bad, driving students car is bad. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You are seriously dillusional if thats what you think has been said on H-T

Quick Reply: How to make racing even more expensive