FS: Race Cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: Race Cars

MUST HAVE PICTURE

Only post for sale ad's of RACE CARS
NO WTB

DO NOT REPLY TO A POST.....PM the person....Keep this thread free of banter....just FOR SALE Posts

MUST HAVE:
Picture
Contact

If you do not follow rules your post will disappear !

Chad
Old 01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Race Cars

SOLD

Last edited by mikehonda; 04-07-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

selling my 95 hatch. a lot of people may know this car from its days as an rcrew track car. gonna try and sell it as it sits and if i cant get a competitive price i will part it out. chassis is a 95 eg. fully built b20v, gsr trans with quaife lsd. gsr front and rear suspension and brakes. brembo drilled and slotted front and rear rotors carbotech xp8 front and rear pads/goodridge steel braided lines. rcrew cage, front splitter, front canards, and v1 exhaust. chargespeed front fenders, fiberglass hood. recaro hans seat. rcrew v1 exhaust. kai office coilovers, aftermarket control arms, tie rods, adjustable swaybar end links. huge koyo radiator, pci rear wing and thats all i can think of right now. asking $11,500 as it sits. if youve got any other questions feel free to pm me or text 949 705 8473. location is orange county ca. looking for a cash sale as i have already acquired another hatch.
i also have spare doors, stock fenders, and an extra hatch for this car i can include in the deal. price can be lower if i take parts off the car.

the wheels included with the deal will be Team racing dynamic pro race 1 bronze 15X7 with 2254515 toyo ra1.

Name:  C4B28E32-9753-426E-86DD-6B6FCECD4B15-4446-000004DDF475502A.jpg
Views: 25802
Size:  124.6 KB
Name:  579AA2AE-936B-4C8E-8C99-A440FBCB5DDA-3880-000003896CD88FFB.jpg
Views: 25678
Size:  125.6 KB
Old 01-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

removed

Last edited by vansprinkle; 10-08-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nationally Competitive SCCA 89 Honda CRX

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 25994
Size:  81.0 KB

I have decided to focus time on other motorsports avenues and am selling my CRX which is fully prepared for the SCCA Solo EP class. I finished in the top 3 every year the car was campaigned at the Solo National Championships, had fastest time on one course in 2005 and won in a different class in 2011. The car was consistently the fastest CRX in the country and is still easily competitive in the class with a decent driver. The shell could also be easily converted into SCCA GP, IT, FP, HP, STL classes or for NASA TT or Honda Challenge with engine changes and other modifications. The engine/trans are currently out of the car being rebuilt, so I thought this was a good time to offer the car to a wider audience.

I am willing to sell it as a fully turn key package as it sits, or only as a shell with what you want/need to build it into a car that fits the ruleset you want to race it in. I can even offer a truckload of oem spare parts and several engine and transmission cores if desired. We have been building and racing cars for over 15 years and have setup and worked on many National Championship winning vehicles, you will not find a nicer CRX.

Name:  25.jpg
Views: 29286
Size:  49.7 KB
Shell:
89hf ~114K miles when converted into a dedicated race car – almost fully rust free
Fully stripped, chassis bracing welded in
Beautiful captiva blue mica paint job
Lexan windows
Carbon fiber hood
Custom flared fenders to fit 9.5” slicks
Carbon fiber dash with SPA digital tach and Autometer gauges
Custom wiring harness with mil-spec connectors
Carbon fiber switch/fuse panel
Sparco Evo seat with Sabelt 5pt harness and Sparco steering wheel
RCI fuel cell with full stainless AN lines

Name:  DSCF0014-1.jpg
Views: 28243
Size:  56.2 KB
Brakes/Suspension:
Accord 15/16 master cylinder
Stainless lines
Cobalt pads Drilled front rotors
Spherical bearings and bronze bushings throughout the entire suspension
Custom designed lower rear and upper front arms
Modified geometry with computer optimized roll centers and camber curves
Brand new wheel bearings and ball joints
Carrera double adjustable dampers
Swift springs
Speedway hollow splined rear swaybar
Quaife quick ratio steering rack with rod ends to eliminate bump steer
4 sets of forged 13” wheels with rain and slick tires

Name:  DSCF0016.jpg
Views: 25970
Size:  75.1 KB
SCCA EP Engine/Transmission:
14.3:1 Naturally Aspirated D15
Coated internals, ported oil pump, crank scraper, ARP fasteners
Titanium retainers, crane billet cam, aem cam gear, springs, porting
Custom ITB intake, modified Bisi header, 2.5” stainless exhaust
Hondata s300 OBD1 management with cranktrigger ignition
Canton Accusump
Magnecore wires/NGK plugs
FLP Shifter
L3 cable trans with Quaife Diff
Short FD with custom close ratios
Near new synchros, bearings and seals

Name:  2010Nats1.jpg
Views: 25794
Size:  123.3 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 25483
Size:  7.1 KB

It is located in OH, PM me to discuss details. As a ballpark, I am looking for low teens (10K+) for a complete turn key package with car/engine/spares/etc. I will provide setup data, engine internal specifics, ECU parameters/datalogs, etc if purchased as an EP car. As I said above though, I am willing to work out a package to fit how you would like to race the car. I am willing to sell the engine/trans/spares separately if required.

Last edited by solorexer; 04-02-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by Innes; 10-02-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Very Rare Ex Factory 1999 Civic Si race car USTCC - NASA/SCCA

1999 Honda Civic Si, serial number 0005. Ex American Honda backed car. Finished second in championship. Professionally built for US Touring Car Championship but can also run in enduros, Honda Challenge, PT, SCCA, etc.

Fresh 1.8 liter Type R engine has the best parts inside such as Carillo rods, JE pistons, professionally CNC ported head, Comptech Machining, Crane cams, AEM cam gears, HP intake manifold, racing crank pulley, and much more. Freshly dynoed custom Advance Design two way shocks. New aluminum radiator. Kaaz LSD. Custom adjustable sway bar, custom alignment links to adjust everything. Too much to list.

Only 1500 miles on entire car. Built from brand new car. Never wrecked. Lots of podium finishes. Tons of spare parts including spare Type R engine, transmission with LSD, body parts, suspension parts, shocks, brakes, etc. Car was built as a show car for the SEMA show and still looks great. Featured in magazines such as Grassroots Motorsports.

Current belts, Kevlar Momo seat, fire system, beautiful custom roll cage, StopTech custom valved brakes. Data acquisition, engine data logger, Hondata computer and lots of cool gadgets. Need the space so the car must go. Ready to race. Clean and fast. Located in Northern California. Email for more info. Ali – at - gogogear.com

$15,000 including truck load of spare parts or $9500 for the car alone.
Attached Images    
Old 02-22-2013, 11:37 AM
DR
Honda-Tech Member

I am getting out of racing and I need to get rid of the Prelude race car located in Dallas Texas.
I am the original owner and have a Texas title in my name. I have not street registered this car in many years.
If you are really interested let me know and I will get you any picture you want.
Everything here $7500
Just what is on the car as it sits $6000
Car with stock brakes and trunk $5000

What is on the car now
Wilwood front superlite 6 piston calipers with 2 piece rotors

Drivers Side Sparco Corsa seats with side mounts and Prelude frames
Brand new Schroth 6 point hybrid harness
Hondata s300 w/custom T1 detuned from 210whp to 195whp for NASA PTD
Rota slipstream wheels 15x8 with used Hoosiers
Konis 3011 race shocks and custom hats
Endyn built motor
aluminum flywheel and competition clutch
full custom exhaust (SMSP header into 3" pipe into AI muffler)
Custom Intake and filters
Custom Catch Can
transmission w/quaife and 5.1 gears (needs 1st syncro but unless we do standing starts again it will be fine)
A/F gauge w/wbo2
rear Progress swaybar
31row oil cooler with -10 AN lines and thermostat.
Fluidyne radiator
pro race axles
AMB transponder
carbon fiber trunk
has SCCA and NASA log book

extras that I am willing to part out
Passenger Side Sparco Corsa seats with side mounts and frames 200
OEM ECU 50
Rota slipstream wheels 15x8 300
250/750/800 ERS springs 50
250/900/800 ERS springs 50
250/1200/800 ERS springs 50
spare transmission w/quaife and stock gears (needs 1st syncro) 700
parts transmission (no case) 100
2nd motor rebuilt block (Marcucci built)* 700
rebuilt head (Marcucci built) 400
Crower Cams 400
Euro R Intake Manifold 200
65mm Throttle body 100
spare new front black spoiler 150
front neuspeed swaybar new 125
new aluminum radiator 200
new aluminum radiator 200
4 new 225/50/15 Hoosier R6 500
Old 03-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have 3 Honda Civic EP3 shells for sale. None of them have engines or transmissions. They do not currently roll, except for one that is on a chassis dolly, which is included in the sale. These were intended to be race car shells and they’re just collecting dust and taking up shop space. Between the 3 cars you can make 1 functional EP3 (minus motor and tranny) and have spare parts galore!

These are for sale as a package and will not be parted out.
Shell: 1
Title: Clean Nevada Title in hand
Condition: The shell has damage to the driver side rear quarter and rocker panel. A new (used) quarter panel is spot welded on and will been to be finished, including final body work. It will need a new section (home brew will work) of inner rear wheel well installed as well. Shell is stripped as it was getting a roll cage installed. There is one good door (passenger) and it has the rear hatch. Engine compartment is seem welded.

Shell: 2
Title: Salvage title due to theft and strip
Condition: Body is straight with no major dents. The entire interior is gone. Stock rear suspension only...the rest of the shell is bare!!

Shell: 3
Title: Salvage title due to front end side-swipe
Condition: Very clean body from firewall back. It includes both doors and rear hatch. Dash has not been removed and carpet is still in place. No seats! This shell would require a new front clip to make it usable.

There are lots of random parts that are included so I can't begin to list them all. However, don’t assume something is included unless I tell you. Example, 2 front subframes, suspension parts etc...

WILL NOT PART OUT…package deal only.

Price: $1800 for all 3 shells and parts. I will sell individual shells for the right price, make an offer.

picture gallery here:

http://universalrally.com/tinc?key=X...,5,0,5,800,740

Shells are located in Baldwin Park, CA

Andrew
Old 03-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It is with tearful sadness and inner conflict that I am posting my '98 Integra LS for sale after 13 years of ownership.

Cliffs: Only 98k, have owned since 2000, mechanically excellent, needs nothing except tires soon and a new finish on the c/f hood, a couple rough spots on the exterior but generally looks very good and drives even better thanks to great mods.
Full mod list here:
http://www.freewebs.com/white98ls/modifications.htm
ITR lip and lightweight battery no longer on the car. Pics show stock intake arm w/K&N, but will ship the AEM CAI w/filter to the buyer after sale. Also no longer corner-weighted (raised the coilovers for Michigan) and running on 215/45/16 Blizzaks.

Good:
Under 100k miles! Just about to hit 98k.
Runs perfectly! No smoke, no grinds, minimal oil consumption, etc.
2 owners - I have owned since April 2000 (21k miles at time of purchase)
Oil changed with Mobil1 full synthetic 5W-30 every 4-5k miles since 30k
Clean title, no accidents, paint (still quite good) is all original except for front bumper
No rust (only endured 2 Michigan winters, underbody wash always after snows, otherwise lived in Washington State)
Timing belt/H2O pump changed @ 75k
Great mods incl. Crower cams (152whp, 129wtq @ 4200rpm), quality i/h/c/e, GC/Konis, swaybars, ITR LSD, 4.4 FD, 11.1" rotors and Prelude VTEC calipers, etc. Check full mod list linked above.
Never smoked in
Everything works great, needs nothing

Bad:
No P/S, A/C, or cruise control (the manual rack w/loop & breather is great actually)
Dent in rear quarter panel (pic shown)
Hood finish is oxidized
CEL on because of cams (misfire at low rpm, just verified last week that there are no new codes)
Usual dings and bumper rash from being a DD, but nothing out of the ordinary

My philosophy for this car was "Type R give-or-take" performance in achieving a great balance between competitive autocross car and livable daily driver. As such, I have won 21 local autocrosses in the highly competitive Street Mod-level classes, often placing in the top 10% of the field overall and with 4 "Fastest Time of the Day"s amongst all car classes. I have been able to beat very nearly every single Porsche and Z06 that has shown up - it grips hard and handles fantastically. The car has never been tracked.
More pics and details in the full FS thread: http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?p=48596816

Located in Ann Arbor, MI. Price: $5,500, pretty firm. Thanks.

Name:  CoverPhoto_zps0bc4ac37.jpg
Views: 25568
Size:  153.1 KB
Name:  Cover2_zpsb22d68e4.jpg
Views: 25464
Size:  119.8 KB
Name:  Engine_zps43aec4be.jpg
Views: 25606
Size:  144.1 KB
Name:  WP_0016972_zps60231864.jpg
Views: 25526
Size:  107.2 KB
Old 04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

1994 Honda Civic Coupe Street/Track Car B18C1 $6,000 obo

This car was used primarily as a weekend/track day car, so some parts are not ideal for daily driving. Body was repainted in 2008 Porsche Boxter Metallic Black with minor chips/damage from approximately 8 track days at Summit Point Speedway since. Interior is stripped and outfitted with a fully welded-in roll cage and bulkhead that was a graduation projection for a WyoTech Student in their welding program. NOT to any particular specs for a specific racing series, however most upgrades were aimed toward a NASA Honda Challenge H2 car. Engine/Transmission/Suspension/Brakes are from a 94 Integra GSR with a fresh rebuild with less than 20 track hours. Car is an absolute blast to drive, very predictable, powertrain is bulletproof, and (most-importantly) is extremely safe. I used the car to get my feet wet in road racing, but have moved on to Vintage Racing, and this car just sits in my garage, begging to be driven.

Drivetrain (Tuned by Vince at R/T Tuning at 190whp 9000rpm safe, dyno sheets included):

• B18C1 Block and Ported Head
• OBD1 P28 socketed ECU tuned w/ Hondata S200
• Professionally Machined, Balanced, Blueprinted, and Built by local engine shop in 2009
• Integra Type R Rods
• Bored .5mm over with OEM B16 pistons (approx. 12:1 compression, pump gas OK)
• Hasport Motor Mounts
• Custom Grind Cam with specs very similar to OEM ITR cam (mild, reliable, and drivable)
• Skunk2 titanium valve springs and retainers
• Skunk2 Intake Manifold
• RC440cc Fuel Injectors
• DC 2.5 inch 4-1 Header
• Custom turn-down race exhaust (NO cat, NO muffler, VERY loud, but GREAT sound)
• OEM Integra GSR tranny with Integra Type-R LSD and new OEM axels
• MFactory Oil Cooler and Remote Filter Kit
• Moroso Oil Accumulator
• Moroso Baffled Road Race Oil Pan
• KOYO Aluminum Radiator

Chassis/Suspension:

• Full Intergra GSR Suspension and Brake swap
• Mugen Trailing Arm Bushings
• Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushing Kit
• Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar and Sub-Frame Brace
• OEM Civic DX front sway bar
• Koni Sport adjustable shocks
• GC Coilover Springs (440lb Front/500lb Rear)
• OEM Honda Prelude Master Cylinder
• Track alignment and corner-weighted
• ATE SuperBlue Brake Fluid
• Steel Brake Lines
• Hawk Brake Pads (2 track days on)
• Brembo slotted Rotors
• 15x7 Rota Slipstream wheel with Toyo RA1 Tires.
• ***Tires were bought from TireRack shaved, with 2 track days on them***
• Summit Racing 10 gal Fuel Cell in truck (oem tank removed) with in-line fuel pump
• Optima Yellow-top battery in Truck with kill-switch on rear bumper.

Interior

• Civic Si Gauge cluster
• Autometer Tach w/ shift light
• Autometer Water Temp, Oil Temp, and Oil Pressure gauges in radio location (car has no stereo)
• Corbeau Seats with Simpson 5-point belts. (seats mounted far back and low for a 6’4” 300lb guy, but able to be remounted in stock location for average sized driver)
• Halon fire suppression system with 2 outlets (above driver and engine bay)
• Sparco Suede Flat-Bottom Steering wheel.

Car is located in Harrisburg, PA. I can be reached at 717-315-3562 for more details.

Last edited by milkmang11; 04-11-2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: add pictures
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Name:  Integra1_zpsa71be679.jpg
Views: 25550
Size:  25.7 KB

Name:  IMGP4731_zps5cff194c.jpg
Views: 25426
Size:  311.2 KB

Name:  IMGP4729_zps2af29553.jpg
Views: 25410
Size:  283.5 KB

1995 Acura Integra (DC)

Race-ready car needs nothing. Show up at the track next weekend and compete to win in RS, HC, USTCC and many other classes.

Please see the partial list of equipment on this car below—this Integra is equipped with the best bits from our former World Challenge and USTCC efforts. The car will out-accelerate and out-brake other cars that are 5 or 6 times its cost. I have a recent dyno chart I will show prospective buyers in person only.

Car is currently completely black-- ready for your vinyl graphics package.

Price is $9700.

Located in Port Orchard, WA.
Call: (360) 471-8566
Email: raymond@arcadiacapital.com

Parts list:

Suspension/Brakes:

AP 4-piston front calipers with full floating rotors (fits 15” wheels!)
Tein N1 aluminum double-adjustable dampers w/ pillow mounts
Camber-adjustable upper A-arms
T1R rear-adjustable end-links
Kosei K1 wheels-15” (8)

Engine:

B16B block with ITR crank and rods
Endyn pistons
Supertech valves, springs and retainers
**Head work I will disclose to final buyer only
TWM individual throttle bodies
T1R factory team header
ACT Pro-lite flywheel
ACT competition clutch/pressure plate
Spoon N1 crank pulley
External oil cooler

Transmission:

ITR tranny
OS Giken short ratio 1st, 2nd, 3rd gears
Kaaz LSD
4.7 final drive

Other items:

ORECA race seat w/ Sparco belts
MaxQData data acquisition system (full track-mapping and analysis)
Pro-level roll cage with custom mounts and full gusseting
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

some nice cars for sale
Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

SOLD

1999 Honda Prelude VTEC (base 5-speed) – Race car
Has a current NASA racing log book, and SCCA log book
Can race in:
NASA, H1 (with current engine head)
NASA, H2 (with an OEM engine head + added weight)
NASA, PTB or PTC (depending on set up and HP)
SCCA, STU

makes 245-250 HP with the H1 engine head, 205 to 213 HP with a H2 legal engine head on a dyno jet.
Current weight = about 2425lbs without driver + half tank of gas.
Runs great! Ready to race, has 2013 NASA race inspection.

Engine - internals
H22a4 2.2L VTEC base
OEM engine block – all new seals and bearings before 2012 season
Balancer shafts removed
Custom baffled oil pan
Endyn Modified OEM oil pump (higher flow and pressure)
JDM pistons
Decked head for max H1 compression
Full port and polished head & valve job
Skunk 2 pro 2 Cams
High performance cam springs & retainers
Indexed Cam gears
Hondata S300, fully tuned fuel & Timing maps
High strength ARP head and rod bolts

Engine - externals
Custom 3” ID cold air intake wrapped in thermal insulation
Honda S2000 Throttle body
Port matched OEM Honda intake manifold
Hytech 4-2-1 Racing Header with 2.5” collector
Custom strait pip 2.5" input Diameter to 3” on exit (deleted cat)
Custom 3.0” Diameter stainless steel exhaust system
Custom made baffled PCV filter/catch can
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
AEM fuel rail
Oil cooler system (-12 AN lines) with oil filter relocation to accommodate a much larger filter
Fluidyne radiator (2 times thicker than OEM for better cooling)
Light weight flywheel
Exedy racing clutch

Drive Train
4th gen Honda prelude VTEC trans (M2F4) gears and case
New Honda bearings and seals before the 2012 season
MFactory Helical LSD
MFactory 5.15 Final Drive gears
MFactory carbon coated synchros
Transmission oil cooler & filtration system - Custom
MFactory racing Axles
16inch Mazda RX7 FD wheels (14.5lbs each), with custom wheel spacers
(13 in total, with toyo ra1 245/45-16 tires)

Suspension
Koni 3011 racing shocks - rebound & compression adjustable (shock dyno data available)
Custom solid bearing upper shock mounts
Eibach springs 2.5” Diameter, 8” length. 900 front, 950 lbs/inch back (1200 also available)
Adjustable rear anti-sway bar with solid bushings
Progress Racing adjustable rear anti-sway bar end links
Removed front anti-sway bar
K-mac adjustable upper ball joints (front)
Spherical Bearings (bushings) for all control arm suspension points - Hard Race or custom

Brakes
ABS and OEM bias valves remove
Custom stainless steel lines, with cockpit adjustable brake bias valve.
Custom brake ducting system
Super blue brake fluid
*Front *
2000 Honda RL OEM disks
Wilwood superlite narrow brake calipers with thermo-lock racing pistons (4-pot)
*Rear*
OEM Honda Prelude VTEC disks
OEM Honda Prelude VTEC calipers

Safety
Custom 6-point Roll Cage by Domination Chassis, built to NASA and SCCA rules.
G-Force 5 point racing harness
Momo race seat with FIA certification
G-Force window net
Cockpit Fire Suppression system

Gages (in addition to the OEM panel)
Engine oil pressure,
Engine oil temp,
Engine water temp,
AEM wideband O2 meter
Transmission Oil Temp.

Comes with lots of spare parts!
Including font control arms, rear control arms, left and right axles, radiator, distributor, brake disks, front sub frame, transmission gears and seals, and more.

SOLD

see sig. for link to in car race vids.

Last edited by 577HondaPrelude; 06-10-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: More Pictures Added!!!!!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by asutherl
I have 3 Honda Civic EP3 shells for sale. None of them have engines or transmissions. They do not currently roll, except for one that is on a chassis dolly, which is included in the sale. These were intended to be race car shells and they’re just collecting dust and taking up shop space. Between the 3 cars you can make 1 functional EP3 (minus motor and tranny) and have spare parts galore!

These are for sale as a package and will not be parted out.
Shell: 1
Title: Clean Nevada Title in hand
Condition: The shell has damage to the driver side rear quarter and rocker panel. A new (used) quarter panel is spot welded on and will been to be finished, including final body work. It will need a new section (home brew will work) of inner rear wheel well installed as well. Shell is stripped as it was getting a roll cage installed. There is one good door (passenger) and it has the rear hatch. Engine compartment is seem welded.

Shell: 2
Title: Salvage title due to theft and strip
Condition: Body is straight with no major dents. The entire interior is gone. Stock rear suspension only...the rest of the shell is bare!!

Shell: 3
Title: Salvage title due to front end side-swipe
Condition: Very clean body from firewall back. It includes both doors and rear hatch. Dash has not been removed and carpet is still in place. No seats! This shell would require a new front clip to make it usable.

There are lots of random parts that are included so I can't begin to list them all. However, don’t assume something is included unless I tell you. Example, 2 front subframes, suspension parts etc...

WILL NOT PART OUT…package deal only.

Price: $1800 for all 3 shells and parts. I will sell individual shells for the right price, make an offer.

picture gallery here:

http://universalrally.com/tinc?key=X...,5,0,5,800,740

Shells are located in Baldwin Park, CA

Andrew
Update - 2 of the shells have sold so 1 left.

The remaining shell is the clean title shell that was being build as a race car. the engine bay is seam welded and cage has been started.

I will include stock suspension and a front subframe. It also has a bunch of other random parts.

$800.

Andrew
Old 05-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Fs 1992 Honda prelude SCCA World challenge racecar ite,stu
No title/real deal race car
Engine
H23
spare jdm vtec 2.2

trans
quaife lsd Si
3 spare

wilwood brakes,adjustable rearbar,titlton peadals,koni's,koyo rad,dc header w/custom race exhaust, 10 wheels/tires,fuel cell,safety,6 totes of spares,new in box,ecu's,ect.....

This is a feeler ad for me to gauge interest, Sorry for the lack of detail. please email for full specs and history.

Car is still available and I have also acquired a 93 prelude vtec parts car that runs and drives.

Both cars 5k obo street/drivable track day car trades welcome
Tackla@hotmail.com
Located in Cleveland ,Ohio 44143

Name:  photo2-2.jpg
Views: 25379
Size:  204.0 KB
Name:  photo1-2.jpg
Views: 25153
Size:  242.8 KB
Name:  photo4.jpg
Views: 25184
Size:  223.2 KB
Name:  photo3-1.jpg
Views: 25130
Size:  193.7 KB

Name:  photo2-4.jpg
Views: 25193
Size:  229.5 KB
Name:  photo1-4.jpg
Views: 25127
Size:  209.1 KB
Name:  photo4-2.jpg
Views: 25195
Size:  181.6 KB
Name:  photo3-3.jpg
Views: 25142
Size:  264.5 KB
Name:  photo2-3.jpg
Views: 25115
Size:  178.6 KB
Name:  photo1-3.jpg
Views: 25155
Size:  220.6 KB
Name:  photo4-1.jpg
Views: 25167
Size:  197.6 KB
Name:  photo3-2.jpg
Views: 25198
Size:  250.4 KB
Old 05-15-2013, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

SOLD

1995 Acura Integra ITA/STL/Honda Challenge Race Car
SCCA Road Race/Racing Acura Integra Racecar For Sale--car is not street legal and does not have a title; it is 100% race car. Car has been run at Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, and Barber Motorsports Park.

$12,500/best reasonable offer
or $8,500 without the following items:
Koni Shocks
Traqmate System
Chase Cam System
Cool Shirt System

Car has been professionally prepped and maintained by OPM Autosports in Cumming, GA.

Comes with current SCCA Logbook and stamped cage

Last raced in July 2011, been in indoor storage since
Race motor is built to SCCA ITA rules

Engine:
Aluminum under drive pulleys
Comptech Cold Air Intake
Comptech Header
Mocal Oil Cooler
Hondata S200 ECU

Chassis:
95 Acura Integra GSR
Kirk weld in cage
Koni 2812 Aluminum body, double adjustable, coil over shocks. Shortened and re-valved for race set up
Eibach springs
22mm Progress Technology Sway Bar
Stainless brake lines
Kosi 15” wheels
Extra set of mounted Falken rain tires

Interior:
Sparco Evo XL Seat
Sparco detachable steering wheel
Sparco Hans Belts (2016)
Sparco pedals
Full width rear view mirror
Auto Meter Sport Comp Tach with shift light
Auto Meter Water temp gauge
Auto Meter Oil temp gauge
Auto Meter Oil pressure gauge
Cool shirt system with flow controller
ESS fire system
Kirk welded in cage
Traqmate system
Chase cam system
Camelbak drink system
Radio box & antenna
Aluminum door and interior panels

Car is located in the Atlanta, Georgia area
For more information please contact Tom Fowler at tom@opmautosports.com

SOLD

Last edited by faketree; 09-13-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

For Sale is my 1996 Acura integra, it has 135548 on the chassis. The B18C1 GSR motor was rebuilt by Ray’s Performance and Machine Shop in Tampa at 132810 miles. The long list of mods and spare parts is below. If you are interested please call or text, 813-679-0364. My name is Billy. Asking price is $6,500 OBO. Located in Tampa FL.

Current mods:
DRIVETRAIN:
B18C1 swap
Balanced and Blue printed by Ray’s Performance
ACL Race rod bearings
ACL Race main bearings
USDM ITR transmission
JDM ITR Pistons
ATI super damper
Port match one inch in head
Gates Racing timing belt
Z10 block girdle
Moroso 5.5 quart oil pan
Moroso oil pan studs
Moroso oil breather tank
ITR oil cooler
ARP head studs
ARP rod bolts
ARP main bolts
ARP flywheel bolts
ARP clutch plate bolts
Cometic head gasket
Skunk2 intake manifold
Hondata IM gasket
Password JDM carbon fiber intake
RMF Narrow B-series headers
Blox 2.5" cat flange
Hushpower muffler in place of cat
Skunk2 mega power exhaust
Koyo aluminum race radiator
Mishimoto 160 degree thermostat
Mishimoto 180 degree fan switch
Slimfans.com electric pusher fan
ITR Fuel pressure regulator
Delphi 336cc injectors
B&M Short Shifter
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Fidanza 7.5 lb. flywheel
obd2 to obd1 xenocron conversion harness
obd1 vtec ecu built by xenocron Tuned with crome
Rywire ls to vtec conversion harness
Innovative billet motor mounts with race grade bushings
Avid Racing solid torque mounts

SUSPENSION:
Koni Yellow shocks
Ground Control coilover sleeves (550 lb./F - 375lb./R)
Gator Racing axles
Full Race Traction bars
Energy Suspensions poly suspension bushing kit
ITR front strut tower brace
ITR rear sway bar
Blox adjustable end links
Beaks rear sway bar reinforcement kit
Skunk2 Pro Plus front camber kit
SPS rear camber kit
Mugen trailing arm bushings
ARP extended wheel studs

BRAKES:
Fastbrakes.com 11.6 inch front brake kit
Wilwood Dynapro 4 piston calipers
ITR Brake booster
ITR Brake Master Cylinder
Earl’s SS brake lines
Powerslot rear rotor
Wilwood BP-30 front pads
Carbotech XP8 rear pads
Pentosin Racing brake fluid

OTHER:
Carbon fiber hood
Samco radiator hoses
Momo steering wheel and hub
NRG quick release steering wheel adapter
Corbeau FX1 racing seat
Autometer Cobalt Water Temp Gauge
Autometer Cobalt Oil temp Gauge
Autometer Cobalt Oil pressure Gauge
B&M fuel pressure gauge
Odyssey dry cell battery
4 point crow harness
4 point roll cage
Gutted interior

Spare Parts:
2 sests (8) Kosei K1 TS wheels Gray:
15x7 12.5lb
One set has toyo r888 tires with no life left
One set has hoosier cantilever race tires with a couple of events left
OEM hood
OEM drivers seat
Set of rebuilt axles
ITR Front Sway bar with all hardware and bushings
(2) 450lb eibach springs
Ignition Parts:
Cap
Rotor
Ignitor
Coil
Spark plug wires
ITR Brake master cylinder with reservoir
Front wildwood street pads
Starter
Thermostats
Timing belt tensioner
Alternator belt

Name:  2011-034-03GCAC186.jpg
Views: 25042
Size:  23.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0626.jpg
Views: 25049
Size:  104.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0630.jpg
Views: 25124
Size:  121.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0624.jpg
Views: 25032
Size:  110.1 KB
Old 05-19-2013, 06:21 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

'00 ITR #110

This is a hybrid track car. It is not for road use and it would be too expensive to convert for road use. It should be a dedicated track car or put into racing.

More weight can come out of the car if you want to race. It still has the OEM blower box, for example, and still has a passenger seat to be able to take people on rides.

K Pro tuning by Sander. Full custom exhaust because it's just better that way. Motor is a K20A(*) DC5 ITR. Completely stock internally and if I were you I'd leave it that way. There's tonnes of torque all over and it's solidly reliable just the way it is...don't screw with it unless you know what you are doing!

:-)

Original owner. Bought December 1999 at Baranco Acura in Atlanta, this was the first '00 ITR that I could find.

All improvements were thoughtfully made by reliable people whose names you'd recognize. If you want to change something right away, change the header. It's the old DC Sports hybrid conversion header, and you will gain substantially more HP from changing to a more modern, more expensive header and re-tuning it.

It won't take much for this to be an H1 car if you want.

In its current, conservative tune it is at 218 HP on a Dynojet.

For details and more information contact Smitdog (Steve Smith) at [dc2r120@yahoo.com]. Assistance with transport can be negotiated, up to a point.

$12,000

Originally Posted by Smitdog
2000 ITR #110 is for sale. $12,000.00
I will try to include all info about the car but please email me for more info needed. More detailed photos can be taken for serious buyers. Car is located in Maryland. Help can be given with delivery.

Please email me with any questions. DC2r120@yahoo.com

#110 is a track/race prepped ITR.

-1 Owner since New. (George Knighton) Title Included.
-Car has never been wrecked. Passenger front Fender and Door were replaced with OEM parts and professionally painted due to a scrape years ago.

Current Trim:

Drivetrain:

- K20R Engine (RSX Type R Engine)
-Hasport K Series Swap Mounts
-RBC Intake Manifold
-RDX Injectors
-KPro engine management
-DC Sports K swap header(power killer)
-Amsoil Fluids
-Piper Motorsports Cold Air intake
-Koyo Alum Radiator
-Custom 3" header back exhaust with Vibrant 3" muffler in stock location
-RSX OE 6psd Trans with OE CTR LSD installed
-Drive Shaft shop axles
-218 WHP 158 Trq. Safe tune on 93 Octane.

Interior:

-Full Roll Cage with Nascar Driver side door bars. Cage was fabricated by James Evans and then modifications/improvements were done by Piper Motorsports.
-Master Kill Switch
-Sparco Head Restraint seat with custom Piper Motorsports Seat mount on driver side. Sparco Evo2 Passenger seat. G-Force Pro Series 6pt harnesses.(No Front windows)
-Full Halon Fire System with nozzles located in driver area, fuel pump, and engine bay.
-Spa Techinque Digital Oil Pressure & Temp gauge mounted in center front of OE cluster. LED warning Lamps.
-Driver Side Window Net
-Blower and Climate control still function.
- Airbag's Deleted

Exterior:

-Brand New Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood with Aerocatch Hood Pins installed. Never seen daylight.(OE Hood Included)
-Special Project Motorsports Front Splitter. Air Dam painted factory color and Duz Fasteners installed.
-FAL rear Molded Lexan Hatch.
-Replica Mugen Gen II rear spoiler painted OE Color.
-Front turn signals removed and custom Piper Motorsport brake ducts installed.

Suspension/Brakes:

-PIC R+ Coilovers 14/18kg Spring Rates. Only used at ITR Expo 12
- OE ITR Front and Rear Swaybars
-PCI Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Bearings
-New OE Front LCA's with OE bushings
-Stainless Steel Brake lines
-New OE Front Calipers
-Carbotech XP12 Front pads(only used at ITR Expo 12)
- Cobalt Friction XR-5 Rear Pads
-Stoptech OE rotor replacements at each corner
-NEO Syenthetic 610 Brake Fluid
-Kosei K1 Wheels 15x7 +38 offset White
-Toyo Ra1 225/45/15
-Alignment Specs 1/16 toe out in front. O toe in rear.
-Camber -2.6 front, -2.1 rear

I tried to include all specs and info that I could think of. After maintaining and wrenching on this car since 2003 it is a Sad day to post it for sale. Times do change and so do people. I can be very honest and say that this ITR is a great car and a true blast on track. If anyone is looking for a "turn key" track car this is truly one. This car going on a diet and adding a good header with a new tune you could also race the car and do extremely well.

Please mail me with any questions.
Attached Images           
Old 05-19-2013, 06:23 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Few more pictures.
Attached Images       
Old 05-19-2013, 06:25 AM
H-T Order of Merit

And just a couple more....
Attached Images       
Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 AM
eight equals equals equals D

Received 99 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by BsmoothR
Fs 1992 Honda prelude SCCA World challenge racecar ite,stu
No title/real deal race car
Engine
H23
spare jdm vtec 2.2

Both cars 5k obo street/drivable track day car trades welcome
Tackla@hotmail.com
Located in Cleveland ,Ohio 44143

Not sure how many times this car has crossed hands, but if you bought it from a guy in VA, I helped crew for him in a 12 hour race at Summit Point years ago. The radiator currently in my Integra was borrowed and put in this car to finish the race...until the clutch went out.

Good luck with your sale.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

SOLD! Good luck!

Name:  wchc183_zpsab76a9ab.jpg
Views: 24940
Size:  358.4 KB

Last edited by rickpeak; 08-01-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a really nice car for the price you have listed. GLWS
Old 06-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

A friend is trying to sell his EG. Very very fast car. I'm spreading the word here. I can vouch for the seller, but please contact him directly.

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?p=48912752

Originally Posted by BenjyJ
$11,500.00

Well, the time has come to part ways with my 1993 Honda Civic, I've owned it since 2008 when I purchased it from Ape Racing. This car is in perfect mechanical order, I never have the time to drive it and will soon be out of a garage and so it must go to a new home.

Currently:

DRIVETRAIN:
Profunction built/assembled 2.4L K-series
Forged pistons and rods, 12.5:1 compression
Blueprint Racing Stage 3 head package
S2000 Oil Pump assembly
TSX OE 6spd trans w/ KAAZ LSD
RBC Manifold
Cold Air Intake
3″ Exhaust
KPRO engine management
Tuned by ProFunction- 260whp safe tune on 93 octane

INTERIOR:
Gutted
Full Roll Cage with Nascar driver's side door bar
2 Buddy Club seats
NRG quick release
MOMO steering wheel
AEM Wideband
Stack Fuel gauge
*AIM Digital Dash seen in pictures not currently functioning
No heat / No AC / No Defrost

EXTERIOR:
Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Hatch
J's Racing GT Wing
J's Racing EG Front Lip
J's Racing Honda windshield banner
*Have a spare lexan rear window, 2 extra painted front fenders & extra painted front bumper as well

SUSPENSION/BRAKES:
5 lug conversion
OE Legend/NSX calipers
Stainless steel brake lines
Hawk Blue front brake pads, HPS rear pads
PIC select 14k/18k coilovers
225/45/16 Toyo R888′s
16x8+38 Enkei RPF1 (matte black)
Wilwood hi-temp brake fluid
Integra RS brake booster
-3.5F -1.5R camber
Front and rear camber kits
Spherical bushings in rear trailing arms
OEM Integra GSR rear swaybar

I've tried to include all of the information I can think of about this car, but over the years I am sure there is plenty that I have forgotten. Do not waste my time. Serious buyers with serious questions please PM or email me. (benjyjay@hotmail.com)

This car is a very 'turn-key' racecar, from the tires to brakes to motor, everything is up to date and ready to rock- Please email with any questions!

Thank you to Kevin Spanier, TheGonz, CRSfoto, & anyone else who took any of these photos!

!! *** In-car Gingerman ride-along video available at www.youtube.com/benjyjay *** !!

Quick Reply: FS: Race Cars