Notices

Looking for swap and other stuff for EK .. Trade for my 4 runner??..

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for swap and other stuff for EK .. Trade for my 4 runner??..

1988 SR5 Four Runner V6 5 Spd

Has all receipts back to the original owner, which show all maintainence from oil changes to major work performed on it. Four wheel drive works perfect.

It is a very clean four runner, with only a few minor dings on it and some paint fading and clear peeling a bit on hood and fender.
The motor was gone through 4 months ago, with all new seals, timing belt and gaskets replaced. It runs very well. Everything works, including AC.. Has a new battery also.

Has power windows, complete center console( which is rare when they arent broken). Not one plastic piece is missing on the interior. The runner is rolling on 32x11.50's.. It also has offroad permit already on it. It also has towing package with hitch and all wiring that works. The fully removeable top is awesome.

I just took it through DEQ in july and it passed no problem. It runs and drives perfectly. No grinds or weird noises at all..

The only bad thing is that it is missing a power window switch on passenger side, and thats about it.
It really is very very clean and well taken care of. I doubt that there is any nice of this year out there, that havent been lifted or anything yet.

Im looking for motor swap.. into EK...
GSR/ITR/JDM GSR -ITR
or turbo LS swap ..or?..

Im also looking for seats, wheels.. full coilovers, cf EK parts..Cusco cage..5 lug with wheels, mugen FG360, red CTR carpet, other CTR stuff etc..

Hit me up with what you have to trade.. Some trades i will take parts trade plus cash..

Lets get this going.. Its going to be crappy weather outside soon, and you are going to want 4 wheel drive..

OR

3800$ obo

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]