Notices

FS/FT: 1995 Integra Complete Part Out - Black Interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT: 1995 Integra Complete Part Out - Black Interior

New to posting things for sale here, so please bare with me.

I have a 95 Integra that was rear ended, and I'm parting it all out. It does not have the engine, transmission, or shift linkages, radiator, etc. But it does have a 95% complete full Black interior that is in fantastic shape. Headliner and pillar covers are Grey though.

I will provide pictures via PM or adding them later as my camera is somewhere, but I don't know where.

Anyway...

Interior:

-Black Dash (Non GSR): Fantastic condition. Comes complete with climate controls, clock, gauge cluster, under panel, etc. Still has passenger air bag.
Asking $150 picked up.

-Black Center Console: Comes complete with OEM cup holders, ash tray, arm rest (Cloth), shift boot, etc. It's all in good condition minus a hole that looks like it was used for an Alarm L.E.D., and I think one hole on the side that was used for some sort of switch by the previous owner.
Normally I'd ask for a set price, but due to the holes, I'm up for offers.

-Black Door Panels: Each one is in fantastic condition, they come complete with all switches, and so on.
Asking $50 a piece picked up.

-Black Carpet: No damage, no fading I don't think, could use a cleaning though.
Asking $75 OBO picked up.

-Complete Steering Assembly: Steering wheel with airbag, steering column, ignition with key, etc. Brown ignition cover however.
Asking $120 picked up.

-Misc. Interior Parts:
* Rear black seats
* Rear seat belts
* All pillar covers, rear view mirror, head liner, door sills, kick panels, interior wiring, etc.
Ask if I have what you need, and if I do, I will get you a picture and you give a price.

Exterior:

-Both Doors: Milano Red (I think... they are kind of faded). No damage though, but could use a buff or wet sand. Come complete with mirrors, windows, trim, handles, etc. A complete door minus door panel.
Asking $60 a piece or $100 for the set.

-Xenon Urethane Aggressive Style Front Bumper: Will need sanding and new paint, but not damaged. Unfortunately everyone is so JDM minded now, this will probably be a hard sell. Picture is just for reference. I don't know a decent price, so I'm just going to list it for more than half of what I see them going for new.

Asking $150 or best offer.

-OEM Side Skirts: No damage, don't think they are faded.
Make me an offer. If they don't sell I will mod them and use on my DA.

-Rear Hatch: Hatch itself was bent some in the accident, but it has the stock wing, and undamaged glass, rear wiper motor, hatch struts, etc.
Asking $100 picked up

-Misc. Exterior Parts:
* Front windshield (undamaged)
* Rear side windows (undamaged)
* Fenders with side markers (Not the best of condition, but no major dents, and not sure of they are genuine
Honda/Stanley/Whatever side markers.)
* Hood has some dents and dings, but still fits fine and isn't warped, twisted, etc.

Everything else miscellaneous not related to above lists:

-Everything listed here, make me an offer on. And if it's not listed, just ask and I will look.

*Power Steering Rack
*Brake and suspension components
*Master cylinder with brake booster
*Radiator Support, Core Support, etc.
*Brake Lines, Fuel Lines, Fuel Tank w/OEM pump, etc.
*Heater Core, Air Conditioning Core, etc.
*Fuse Boxes
*OEM Projector lights
*If anything else, just ask and I will go look, and get back to you.

As for trades, I'm looking for certain OEM parts for my 90 Integra, as well as some aftermarket parts, wheels, etc.

Some things I'd be willing to trade for would be;

-JDM 1pc Headlights

-15 or 16 inch rims with tires. Don't have to be top of the line though, I'll take Rota's, Sport Maxx, etc. Preferably low offset (Doesn't have to be), like 15/16x8 +15. Doesn't have to be those exact dimensions, but I'm not looking to do a pull, although I can roll.

-Aftermarket suspension, just tell me what you have, and what you need, and I'll see.

-Upgraded rotors, lines, etc. Can be used, but had better damn well work, haha.

-Seat/s with rail, aftermarket steering wheel with hub (doesn't have to be quick release), etc.

-Engine Aftermarket, exhaust, etc. If it's for a DA or can be made to fit, let me know.

I'm located a good ways North of Spokane, which is why the prices are set as "picked up." I can also ship if need be.

Send me a PM, post in here, or send me a text or call on my cell @ 509-675-1019. My name is Clark.

I will post pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Thank you.

Last edited by Boosted_90Teg; 07-20-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Updated/Reformated the layout.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS/FT: 1995 Integra Complete Part Out - Black Interior

Bump