Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Looking for a good local importer: 2JZ-GTE VVTi (teal valvecover)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 Looking for a good local importer: 2JZ-GTE VVTi (teal valvecover)

Not really honda related, but I assume if you can get a B series from japan, its possible to find a JZ as well

I'm looking to find a 2JZ-GTE VVTi (teal valve cover, commonly found in JZS161 Aristo), its fairly easy to find one in eastern canada and a few over in the east coast, but I want to deal locally preferable (support local buisnesses and more accountability than faceless transactions). Anyone know of a supplier that is able to accommodate special requests with decent turnaround and very good reliability?

I'll go up to BC if it comes down to it, but I was hoping to get current information of who is still in the game.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

-Jackson
Old 02-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a good local importer: 2JZ-GTE VVTi (teal valvecover)

Originally Posted by Jobe16
Not really honda related, but I assume if you can get a B series from japan, its possible to find a JZ as well

I'm looking to find a 2JZ-GTE VVTi (teal valve cover, commonly found in JZS161 Aristo), its fairly easy to find one in eastern canada and a few over in the east coast, but I want to deal locally preferable (support local buisnesses and more accountability than faceless transactions). Anyone know of a supplier that is able to accommodate special requests with decent turnaround and very good reliability?

I'll go up to BC if it comes down to it, but I was hoping to get current information of who is still in the game.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

-Jackson
who is in what game? i like xbox360