Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

crazy theft story

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy theft story

So friday the 5th i met my wife and 6 year old daughter at the yelm wa walmart.. was on my 07 gsxr 1000 and she was driving her 96 4dr civic lowerd on dr 20 s other stuff, while in the store she says she for got to lock the doors so i run out to lock it, i see it driving out of the exit . i jump on my bike my helemt was in the car but i chased it,but it was gone stopped at a friends and grabbed a old dirtbike helmet before i got going.. so i go back and veiw the footage an get a good luck at there car they drove to get mine. file a report.
Then i go for a ride and see the car they drove there and them coming toward me. I turn around to get the plate to verify text it too my wife then the car takes off at a high rate of speed, i try to call 911 and stay with in contact with the car. but no service. its gotta be topped out i couldnt see it so i start picking up speed to catch up around 150 its a long strait road through ft lewis. 8th ave. i see them and catch up when i came up on the car fast , ( it was doing about 120) it locks up its brakes and so do i then i swerve to the right and it smashes into me and i go down , seperate my shoulder and got bruised and rashed up bad they take off.bike needs shifeter and fairings, frame slider and a few other things rear pegs, i go to the hospital i make a ton of calls and put the word out i know everyone around here and am known for being a decent mma fighter. i get a random call saying my cars at four corners 5 hours later so i got the car back everything taken out of it subs and stereo face plate gone trunk carpet and all my mail. they are interveiwed and charges pending there insurance is sending a estimator out thursday.

im happy im not dead and i got my wifes transportation back. i was only trying to call 911 with a location not to smart but i stood up for myself and overall the situations not to bad. just thought id share.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: crazy theft story

damn that is crazy.
you're lucky you weren't killed.

glad you got the car back.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i got lucky for sure, i just got caught up in the moment and was trying to react to every thing as it was happening it seemed like it happened so fast.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HOLY ****!

Glad you made it though.

and although not politically correct to say this... if you have some MMA background, it would have been worth them stealing it... just so you could have caught them...

spoken in a thick Brooklyn accent, "Yea, officer, not sure what happened to him... he musta fell down while I was detaining him".

I'd pay money to watch some elbows rain down in that scenario.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice! i love gsxrs!
but hopefully you make a full recovery, please realease thier names if you ever get a chance. id like to know who the thieves around are..
Old 08-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sue them to the max extent! Make them pay for all your injuries and more!! Also get them charged for attempted murder for trying to run you off your bike !! I know a good lawyer who can guarantee you a win and a shitload of money, and has won some very high profile court cases in the state of Washington. LMK if you need him

I would love to see these guys in jail for a long time
Old 08-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i would of done the same thing
Old 08-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow i would have done the same too! please be sure to post names! also year/ make /model or any details you have about the car they were driving! i would like to know i live in the area! thanks
Old 08-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ill get that plate number up, 99 four dr mercry mystique red, open front grill, thanks for the support ive had alot of peoplke talking trash for chasing them . im like come on if u seen your hard work and wife and daughters ride to work n daycare driving off and u has a tuned gsxr 1000 sitting there u wouldnt catch up to them when u saw em driving a little later, good to know some people on here have some *****. im working on suing them just dont know if im getting a lawyer a aftersettle lawyer ussually takes 35 to 40 % so ima see what they offer but if u know a fair guy that is good im down . my backs killing me i cant afford to work right now. my shoulders ****ed im going back to the er tommorow so i can get seen again by a doctor cause its now coniderd 3rd party insurance.. i really need a lawyer it isnt like im going to lose any money by getting one i just dont have money up front do they do that sorta thing . get paid after u do from the case?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

only person that has a right to talk trash is ur wife, u probably scared her to death
Old 08-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I know how you felt chasing after them. I did the exact same thing. My friend went out to the parking lot in apartment complex and he saw my car driving away. Ran in and got me and we chased after them with his Integra. Unfortunately they got away but to only get my stereo, i recovered my car a week later.

Glad to hear you got the car back and didnt end up loosing your life.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn! You're lucky you made that pit stop to grab that dirtbike helmet! That would of killed it. My brother stumbled upon some kids trying to boost a eg hatch up in the Lynnwood/Everett area and chased down two cars. They were smashing for their lives. They ended up getting away because he didn't want to risk driving a 100+ thru neighborhoods. The funny thing is he knows both cars and we see one of them a few days later. My cousin almost hoped out at the light and ripped him out of his own car so he would know what's really good. Youngsters are amateurs.

Good luck with your recovery!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for the info!!!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

get a conceal weapons permit and carry a gun with u if that happens just put a few bullets through the car itll be worth it. that will sure stop them. what they gonna do go tell the cop that they were stealing your car and u shot at them? you can just say they were about to run you over so u had to protect yourself. all the police is gonna do is take your gun for 30 days and if they dont file charge on you. you get your gun back. my co-worker did that to some one that try stealing his 2 5 gallon gas can and he put two bullets through there radiator and the cop came and took his gun away for 30 days and the people who he shot at didnt file any charges so he got his gun back and that was it
Old 08-16-2011, 02:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Man good for you for stepping up.

You are lucky to be semi-healthy after that and to have gotten your stuff back.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hate to break it to you but the cops will likely slap them on the wrist and no real justice will come of this. Here is what you need to do. Post the plate number and names of the suspects. We can all handle the rest. I f@cking hate thieves and hope others can join in to make life a living hell for these scum bags
Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by khaesaechao
get a conceal weapons permit and carry a gun with u if that happens just put a few bullets through the car itll be worth it. that will sure stop them. what they gonna do go tell the cop that they were stealing your car and u shot at them? you can just say they were about to run you over so u had to protect yourself. all the police is gonna do is take your gun for 30 days and if they dont file charge on you. you get your gun back. my co-worker did that to some one that try stealing his 2 5 gallon gas can and he put two bullets through there radiator and the cop came and took his gun away for 30 days and the people who he shot at didnt file any charges so he got his gun back and that was it
Or you could save your ammo for a situation where your life is legitimately in immediate danger. Shooting someone over a car theft = bad idea. Shooting someone because they're an immediate threat to your life = completely justifiable. There's a pretty significant difference. You're dealing with property loss vs life or death.

I'm gonna be doing up some sort of trickery with my car so it can't be started unless I make it startable.

To the OP: Good job on taking a stand, glad those bastards got caught!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GOOD **** MAN!!! Glad someone finally caught some thieves, for once!!