Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

2011 Northwest Honda-Tech meet picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2011 Northwest Honda-Tech meet picture thread

[QUOTE=89ef9-87starion;45258366]sorry im kinda partial to ef's haha if you dont like em skip through.

my car on the way over.

AWWHHH I thought this was my car, same sticker spots and same corners.... Just my trim isnt that clean black. It has some red. and a cf hood.
I got excited

then I read it was your car haha
Old 05-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi!

Originally Posted by Marcpb443
An AP1 is not a civic. Your car is slow.
Oh noes. Some random person on the Internet dissed my car.

Cashed out at the dealership brand new, paying full coverage, gas, and driving it.

I own the car. Title is under my name. Cash came from my bank account.

Cashin'.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

I miss the old days, I drive a volvo all your cars suck haha.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ForceFed Motorsports
Haha, harsh. But I can see what you mean, years back I wouldnt miss a meet for anything. Cars were awesome and enjoyed the company. I actually prefer the organized meets up North here.

Its a tighter knit group that are super cool, no ego's, friendly, and no one that I feel is sketchy so puts you at ease when in a group.

For those that are willing to drive a distance I really encourage you guys to come out to the H&R sponsored Wanderlust events. Always a Mt. Baker cruise thats a blast. Dont think a single ******* shows up for it.
Haha sorry if its a bit harsh but i remeber a few years back the NW Spring Ht meet used to be fill with nice cars...ehh guess not anymore haha

Originally Posted by NOFX
I've been going to meets in the Puget Sound area for years (2005+) and besides the amount of rain this one was pretty much what I'm used to.

People go to meet. Not a ton of cars I'm into. Hang out with friends since that's more fun anyway. Drool over 1-4 cars. Crack jokes about lots of cars. Maybe grab something to eat. Drive home. Read thread about meet where people never post enough photos but always bitch about how bad the meet was.

For everyone putting down cars, especially certain cars in particular, I think you should link to your car as well just so the ground is level.

If you don't like the meets, do what I usually do. Stay home.
Oh no doubt about it I was home...haha i didnt mean to get ahead of myself but frm photos of the meet cars arent as well put together anymore...i mean meets are fun and all but cmon...got to have more decent cars than bammer cars to make it a good turn out...not like i have a dope car but just saying since the whole NW including Oregon/Cali is so big into the import scene i would expect the WA HT meet to be a better turn out than what the pictures showed...

who am i to judge the cars or the meet right??? but shoot WA gotta do better for the honda/acura scene
Old 05-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Going from all the shows in Cali to meets her, Cali's beater hondas **** on the northwest.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Numba1 K Series

Cashed out at the dealership brand new, paying full coverage, gas, and driving it.

Cashin'.
What are you doing to get that bank roll. let us all in on your secrete and we can all have baller cars.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

not every car is built with a endles bank account lots of nice cars
Old 05-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by iveeno

lmao what is this? painted drum brakes? you gotta be kidding me.
hahahahhahah I bet they host Friday night sleep overs and then argue over what character from Fast and the Furious they are.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Why is everyone so quick to call out the fake wheels when the pictures are out and never say anything at the meets?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Hi!

Originally Posted by sohc-it07
What are you doing to get that bank roll. let us all in on your secrete and we can all have baller cars.
Save a lot.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So if the didnt have painted rotors would u guys be bashing them if the all had GSR's front & rear.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mr.bronx75
So if the didnt have painted rotors would u guys be bashing them if the all had GSR's front & rear.
Yes.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i thought they were koo and they made more pic in this thread then alot of other cars
Old 05-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here is a pic i took of them, and a ef i really liked, and my car from a distance
Attached Images    
Old 05-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'll call you out on your faking the funk in person or not
Old 05-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi!

You don't build a car to get other people's approval.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:07 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.DXt
Haha sorry if its a bit harsh but i remeber a few years back the NW Spring Ht meet used to be fill with nice cars...ehh guess not anymore haha

Oh no doubt about it I was home...haha i didnt mean to get ahead of myself but frm photos of the meet cars arent as well put together anymore...i mean meets are fun and all but cmon...got to have more decent cars than bammer cars to make it a good turn out...not like i have a dope car but just saying since the whole NW including Oregon/Cali is so big into the import scene i would expect the WA HT meet to be a better turn out than what the pictures showed...

who am i to judge the cars or the meet right??? but shoot WA gotta do better for the honda/acura scene
There were a lot of cars there I liked that I still haven't seen photos of.

But that's how most meets are. People pick out their favorite cars and those ones get posted over and over while a lot of other cars get glossed over unless you had someone there with enough time and patience to take a photo of every car.

A lot of cars were moving around at this meet too. We started out in the first lot, but drove to the second lot. I had gotten stuck parked behind a WRX that couldn't park evenly in the first lot, so I had to get all up on that car just to keep my short little nose from sticking out.

We showed up at something like noon or so I think and we saw a mess of people straight up leaving. When we left hours later there were still people showing up. I think the people in the Olympia area had been saying they wanted to leave to go to the meet at something like 7:30 to 8:00 in the morning, which was earlier than we wanted since we were up late cleaning cars up.

So even if someone wanted to take a photo of every car, they would have had to snap pics as everyone rolled in and would have had to have been there all damn day.
If you want neon green brake rotors on a pink car with yellow wheels, deck it out and who gives a f*** if some ******* doesn't like it. he doesn't have to drive the car anyway. Maybe you like your car as mindblowingly obnoxious as possible? Maybe you see it as an homage to an older scene.

People are going to probably be ******** anyway. So don't sweat it too much when people don't like your car.

As for those four Civics with the same mods. Something is going on there that makes the owner(s) want them modified that way. Having four of them is probably what got the cars so much attention tbh, and that also brought on negative attention. (Being "hated on" for red brake drums is hardly bad btw.). Wish I knew more of the story behind those cars. Just curious.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Arthas
Why is everyone so quick to call out the fake wheels when the pictures are out and never say anything at the meets?
hahaha i did call that **** out at the meet!!! i was with my wife and i was like look hun!!! those are fake *** wheels.. what a *** with the H center caps!!!!!! and she looked at me and was like.. hahaha yeah.. i know lol
Old 05-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont think the owner was by his car but i said it pretty darn loud!!! ha ha
Old 05-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well said well said!!!!

Originally Posted by NOFX
There were a lot of cars there I liked that I still haven't seen photos of.

But that's how most meets are. People pick out their favorite cars and those ones get posted over and over while a lot of other cars get glossed over unless you had someone there with enough time and patience to take a photo of every car.

A lot of cars were moving around at this meet too. We started out in the first lot, but drove to the second lot. I had gotten stuck parked behind a WRX that couldn't park evenly in the first lot, so I had to get all up on that car just to keep my short little nose from sticking out.

We showed up at something like noon or so I think and we saw a mess of people straight up leaving. When we left hours later there were still people showing up. I think the people in the Olympia area had been saying they wanted to leave to go to the meet at something like 7:30 to 8:00 in the morning, which was earlier than we wanted since we were up late cleaning cars up.

So even if someone wanted to take a photo of every car, they would have had to snap pics as everyone rolled in and would have had to have been there all damn day.

If you want neon green brake rotors on a pink car with yellow wheels, deck it out and who gives a f*** if some ******* doesn't like it. he doesn't have to drive the car anyway. Maybe you like your car as mindblowingly obnoxious as possible? Maybe you see it as an homage to an older scene.

People are going to probably be ******** anyway. So don't sweat it too much when people don't like your car.

As for those four Civics with the same mods. Something is going on there that makes the owner(s) want them modified that way. Having four of them is probably what got the cars so much attention tbh, and that also brought on negative attention. (Being "hated on" for red brake drums is hardly bad btw.). Wish I knew more of the story behind those cars. Just curious.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i called out fake wheels in person, i even yelled it out loud so my homies can come up to the car and laugh with me..

its pretty sad when you have some rotas and throw on volk stickers and CPR's with the honda center cap hahha.. you deserved to get laughed at homie
Old 05-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats my point, who cares if their rotors are painted, and that they were all painted the same color, qho cares if they were all rockin the same rims, cause at the end of the day they got pic taken of their cars and posted on the web and they have us talken about them weather it be positive or negitive .
Old 05-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Cashin'.
What point are you making, and what did you expect? you came into this thread talking about your WRX while flaming Honda owners, on a Honda forum.

We get it though, you're a big shot that paid cash for your WRX STi, I wish I was cool enough to not finance my cars.

Have a good day.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by extralargenog
So is yours...

LOL
Forgot a turbo AP1 is slow, hahahah
Old 05-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member