Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

**Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show**

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show**

I know its short notice but there is going to be a car show at my school Clover Park Technical College in Tacoma on Thursday May 8th from 9am-4pm. This event is coinciding with the college's "Open House" that day. The entire event is open to the community, completely free and the fee to show is by donation only. The show is a big deal, with cars from every era (vintage, classics, muscles, hot rods, imports) all different makes, models and LOTS of custom work from all over the state! There will be prizes for show winners as well. Some LeMay cars will also be featured as well. Last year there was more than 3,000 people that attended, and I would say about 200-300 cars showing. And did I mention it looks like I will be debuting my car there as well *fingers crossed*

Im inviting all the Northwest H-T members to come out that day to check it out, but I also would like to have some representation for the "H" and "A" at the show. BUT PLEASE ONLY SHOW WORTHY CARS!!! This is NOT a meet, it is a CAR SHOW so no half-assed, ghetto, primered out, zip tied, multi colored, ***- dented cars. The car doesnt need to be absolutley pristine, but at least something you would be proud to show off. I would like to get good representation for our cars, so please help me out with a good showing. If your not sure if you should bring your car you can either pm me or just post up a pic of your car here, but be prepared for criticism/rejection (from others) lol, but there will not be any flaming . So if you want to show add your name to the list and I will contact you with more info about registering as it becomes available to me.

Here is the link for directions ----> http://www.cptc.edu/wrl.asp?t=...=1026

And this is where the cars will be located (red circle) in the courtyard inbetween the two wings of the automotive building. Building #3

1.) da_teg04 (Gray)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Modified by DA_teg04 at 8:14 PM 4/25/2008

Modified by DA_teg04 at 8:15 PM 4/25/2008

Modified by DA_teg04 at 9:35 AM 4/26/2008
Old 04-26-2008, 04:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show** (DA_teg04)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA_teg04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
but I also would like to have some representation for the "H" at the show. BUT PLEASE ONLY SHOW WORTHY CARS!!! This is NOT a meet, it is a CAR SHOW so no half-assed, ghetto, primered out, zip tied, multi colored, ***- dented cars. </TD></TR></TABLE>

damn, guess i didn't make the cut on the count that...

1) my car doesn't have an "H" on it
2) bring on show worthy cars
3) my car's half-assed, ghetto, primered out, zip ties, multiple shades of R-81 and dented

oh well, take pictures
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show** (eg8kid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA_teg04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> but I also would like to have some representation for the "H" and "A" at the show. </TD></TR></TABLE>

there fixed

But you know you can come out anyway even if you dont put your car in the show

Modified by DA_teg04 at 9:12 AM 4/26/2008
Old 04-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show** (DA_teg04)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA_teg04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

there fixed

But you know you can come out anyway even if you dont put your car in the show
</TD></TR></TABLE>

nah my car probably won't be running by than haha..
Old 04-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **Clover Park Technical College Annual People’s Choice Car and Bike Show** (eg8kid)

thatd be a sad thing if it wasnt
Old 04-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i did an internship with lemay's classic car restoration..there garages are crazy filled with old school cars..and of course, at secret locations
Old 04-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (krazyhmongboi)

yeah harold lemay hid cars all over this state and some in neighboring ones as well...you wouldnt believe how many he had (and are still) just at his house!
Old 04-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

never got the chance to make it to there house but i met the wife of Mr. LeMay..she was pretty cool, and granted me a $1000 scholarship after the internship
i remember trying to move cars around in the garage which was impossible since they are PACKED with cars bumper to bumper and like the movies, the car you want is in the middle
Old 04-27-2008, 09:47 AM

I went to the little school place where he had some cars in spanaway. I must say. I would steal soo many of those cars just for a joy ride and then bring them back haha
Old 04-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (integ401)

so is anyone trying to come out?
Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sure! my Girl and I will drop by and check it out for sure... thats her day off anyway. plus, she'll prob. be thrilled... she loves cars.

count me in, wont be entering my bucket though... rusted, dented, needing a tune-up bad, and it squeeks like fat people screwing on an old matress LOL so deff think it wouldnt qualify as a "show car" unless its used as an example of what NOT to do :D
Old 05-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump cause mr.jdm too's car should be done in less than 48 hours...

haha remind me thursday though me and jaymi will have to stop by for a few for sure
Old 05-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

went, saw some pretty cool cars. looked for your teg, but didnt see it anywhere. that orange supra was sick though. nice turn out for old rides, some pretty sweet paint jobs on some of them.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

any pics?
Old 05-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (humboldtlude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by humboldtlude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">went, saw some pretty cool cars. looked for your teg, but didnt see it anywhere. that orange supra was sick though. nice turn out for old rides, some pretty sweet paint jobs on some of them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah wasnt able to get it done in time, it was inside the body shop in the paint booth on display tho haha
Old 05-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LongJon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LongJon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">any pics?</TD></TR></TABLE>

x.2

In for pics!