Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: First anual CAR/BIKE SHOW

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: First anual CAR/BIKE SHOW

Endless AutoWerkz along with DeJaVu SG and CC photography are presenting the biggest show to hit NorCal north of HIN. This will be the first of hopefully many shows/events that will be sponsored by the newly formulated Endless AutoWerkz.

This event will be held at:

DeJa Vu Showgirls
11252 Trade Center dr.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

With roll in starting at 9am and the show beginning at 11AM until 5PM

It will includes a wide range of vendors and activities ranging from Go-Go dancers to Bike stunts. Wet Tshirt contest as well as Burn out contest. Not to be out done we will have an on site tattoo booth and live entertainment. The Endless Divas will be there as well as some of DeJa Vu's global/national hotties/playmates. Spinning on the ones and twos will be none other than 103.5 Tha Bomb's own DJ SN1.

This isn't your typical parking lot get together. Come show everyone what you got with your chance to win one of the 10 trophies being presented for autos or one of the 4 presented for bikes.

The following auto classes:

Best of Show
Best Import
Best Euro
Best Domestic
Best Performance
Best Exterior
Best Interior
Best Wheels
Best Engine bay
And the first EVER Wild Card award

Following moto classes:

Best of Show
Best Sport Bike
Best Exterior
Wild Card

Also awards will be given for:

Best Team showing
Hottest Model

$15 cover for your car plus you get 2 VIP wristbands for entrance to the club. (+ $5 for additional VIP passes) if ordered in advance (by Sept 31) $20 for day of. Discount offered for teams signing up together so get your list ready and email it to me at J1D1H1(at)Hotmail.com

Roll in begins at 9AM, come early to get the best spots (especially if you want to be staged with your team/crew) First come first placed/served.

Start getting those cars ready and your final chance to show off your rides and win some Awards and enjoy the final show (probable) of the year.

Last edited by C9A1L1L; 09-20-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..
Default Re: OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: First anual CAR/BIKE S

Endless Autowerkz? where is this going to be at?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: First anual CAR/BIKE S

"do we need to register, i'm down to come thru"
Old 09-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hondarazor23
Endless Autowerkz? where is this going to be at?
Hella fast response lol, I JUST posted that.. It'll be at DeJa Vu in Rancho. This is a legit event so come out and chill and have fun. No worries.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

lol whos Endless Autowerkz? new shoP
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by bnasty84
"do we need to register, i'm down to come thru"
Yeah we will have the email address up to get people on the list for the event.

For anyone one repping with a team/crew like I know the 916 Squad guys, possibly 209 Squad guys if they are up to representing, I know the hellerdope boys and Tronics guys amongst many others, please SPECIFY who you are with. That way room can be made so your cars can fit as well as whatever canopy you wish to bring.

More contact information will be available with the flyer which will be coming hopefully tomorrow (or I guess "today" since it is after 12)
Old 09-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hondarazor23
lol whos Endless Autowerkz? new shoP
Something like that, it'll be a big debut at the event as well. Help us advertise bro and get the guys to come rep the 916. Show those other guys whats up.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i'll pass i'll be at the crews meet then lollicup
Old 09-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Awww cmon, how many more lollicup meets can people do until they decide its time to do something new. This isn't a meet either, its a show.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not interested in going to sac and getting anymore tickets. i'll stick to livermore and stockton this day yawns besides our meets were already setup for awhile
Old 09-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdm.norcal
not interested in going to sac and getting anymore tickets. i'll stick to livermore and stockton this day yawns besides our meets were already setup for awhile
Lol at living in stockton and worrying about tickets.. And the show has been in the works for about 2 months, just now have things setup to post. But thats all good, this thread is for people who ARE coming so everyone stay tuned for the flyers.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

same here had mine planned for the last 2 months prolly the same for the crew dont know but i was in sacto yesterday got a fat *** ticket for tint lowered and muffler wtf is that ****? anyhow good luck with your show bad day again through 3 shows/meets one day ehh cant make them all.and to note i dont live in stockton anymore i live closer to modesto now
Old 09-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Last edited by JDM KID 510; 09-08-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdm.norcal
same here had mine planned for the last 2 months prolly the same for the crew dont know but i was in sacto yesterday got a fat *** ticket for tint lowered and muffler wtf is that ****? anyhow good luck with your show bad day again through 3 shows/meets one day ehh cant make them all.and to note i dont live in stockton anymore i live closer to modesto now
lol thats what i got too except no muffler..i know better..lol..its okay dude, you gotta live up to your avatar "ridin dirty" lolz
Old 09-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah but a 400$ ticket and having to go to ref for a fu**king street legal muffler with correct carb numbers is some bs...f**k sac pd seams there getting worse then Hudson whos now stuck on desk duty
Old 09-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

anyhow what time does you show end?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The real DreamwerkZ fam will be there.

As soon as I get my lambo door kit and some underglo my car will be ready
Old 09-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I wanna go but im a loner and idk anyone.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey Guys good luck with the show hope you have a good turnout I know you'll be having strippers and **** just watchout for them Popo trying to fill that quoto. Ben of The Crew
Old 09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by I4MCHNA
The real DreamwerkZ fam will be there.

As soon as I get my lambo door kit and some underglo my car will be ready
Oh **** I want to be part of the Dreamwerkz fam! I got a flux capacitor recently installed on my car made out of pure gold. Still waiting on wheels made out of soap to come through.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM KID 510
Werd!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmm Wont be in town..
Old 09-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sounds pretty cool. i might be down for this
Old 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Temporary flyer posted in first post with updated info and classes.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:41 PM

how do we register??

Quick Reply: OCT. 4TH Endless AutoWerkz and DeJaVu Show Girls presents: First anual CAR/BIKE SHOW