Old 04-19-2009, 01:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HellaFlush x Venice Beach

Old 04-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HellaFlush x Venice Beach

**** so cal leave socal events on there page we need more nor cal events not so cal ****
Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Clean up your rides. get them fresh. clean your engine bays. its is about happen
i have talk to Danny about having a huge meet at endlessmotoring and Triple D's karage.
please only smart mature people. we don't want bench racing or any bullshit from anybody. this is a fully out euro and jdm meet and bring your ruckus and pocket bike , fixed gear will be fun too. now you guys no the basic rule's no burn outs revving unnecessarily or racing. basic no dumb ****. i am currently working on having a BBQ but you guys have to bring your own beer and it will be potluck style so bring some food and share. you dint have too but it would be nice. shape up Ur rides, i am bringing Mina to the meet and i will have my camera.

Time: 12noon til ll whenever. on Saturday may 16
location: Endlessmotoring 8634 ELDER CREEK RD. SUITE 100. SACRAMENTO, CA. 95828
Old 04-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

may 16th is the next event of junior's in civic center sf

btw..im going to start posting eastcoast meets on here
Old 04-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

christian quit being gay lol
Old 04-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdm.norcal
Clean up your rides. get them fresh. clean your engine bays. its is about happen
i have talk to Danny about having a huge meet at endlessmotoring and Triple D's karage.
please only smart mature people. we don't want bench racing or any bullshit from anybody. this is a fully out euro and jdm meet and bring your ruckus and pocket bike , fixed gear will be fun too. now you guys no the basic rule's no burn outs revving unnecessarily or racing. basic no dumb ****. i am currently working on having a BBQ but you guys have to bring your own beer and it will be potluck style so bring some food and share. you dint have too but it would be nice. shape up Ur rides, i am bringing Mina to the meet and i will have my camera.

Time: 12noon til ll whenever. on Saturday may 16
location: Endlessmotoring 8634 ELDER CREEK RD. SUITE 100. SACRAMENTO, CA. 95828
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

lol sam is funny sometimes, he changed his city, he's might be ashamed of stockton lol..but yea endless meet is on the same day? ahhh shiit...i just realized that..hmm im going to have to see what i could do
Old 04-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol yeah nemo failed at putting the date man so i made an updated thread so people wont get confused....as for stockton mine don't say where im from as im originally from sacto lol
Old 04-20-2009, 12:36 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

**** so cal leave socal events on there page we need more nor cal events not so cal ****
fyi hellflush is hella norcal. and it is a norcal event thrown in socal. i rather not waste my time sticking to just norcal when we can be doing biggger better things elsewhere and spreading more of the norcal-ness. think outside the box.

norcal is better off repping its hardest at the bigass socal meets anyways. the biggest events are in socal ie: eibach meet, superautobac meets, D1GP! you dont get any bigger or better staying in one place. just my peice of mind.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i know what you mean but still socal has enough **** nor cal needs more besides ricer *** hin lol which is all we got besides wekfest/jdm theroy
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

but anyhow its a waste of gas to drive for 6-8 hours in dead traffic to get into la ive lived there its a bitch to get to irwindale speedway most the times as well
Old 04-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

compare the population + size of so cal and sac,stkn/modesto,thebay,n fresno....
Old 04-20-2009, 01:04 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

ppl from socal and even from seattle came to wek-fest. norcal, real norcal ppl dont diss other places, real norcal ppl show respect to other ppl and where they from and where we from. and we can return the favor of letting t hem come to norcal events by going to theres.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol i know alot of people came from everywhere not just Seattle and place i plan to move eventually as you know just still making the point i wouldn't drive to la when the events should be in the bay as i know most my socal buddys hate norcal and most there cars from what ive seen. and most socal heads wouldnt think twice about norcal events except the few that attend the wekfest aka jdm theroy shows. and shitty hin.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

but anyhow tired of haterteching if you go have fun im staying in norcal and saving the cash to fix my pos car up.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:10 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

but anyhow tired of haterteching if you go have fun im staying in norcal and saving the cash to fix my pos car up.
i agree
Old 04-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

haha i see now you hate on my car haha i don't care i miss my monte carlo and my accord more then i love my gas saving crx lol
Old 04-21-2009, 02:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

bump for hella flushness. keep your weak offsets at home.

isnt venice beach in tony hawk's pro skater?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

why thread jack? definitely pointless

What's wrong with knowing what's going down in SoCal? Oregon? Washington State? the east coast?

SoCal isn't a ridiculous drive. Perhaps if it was a small meet, I'll understand because I wouldn't want to drive down just to see 50 cars that I see all the time in photos on all the car forums. But what about Eibach's Honda open house? or Tein's Garage Sale? Greddy's Garage sale? Spocom? J's Gathering (bay area organized)? HIN even? I'm sure you'd want to know when those were going down. and whomever posted it in NorCal was damn nice enough to do so to get visibility of the event.

You should really respect the informational purpose of the forum. Besides, a lot of forums don't benefit in having NorCal and SoCal as individual subforums. Are you going to bitch and moan about see too many 'SoCal' events or too many 'NorCal' events if honda-tech only had one Cali subforum? I'd hope not. It's all about keeping the community (worldwide, if you will) connected.

Yeah, I know you want to see more NorCal events. but you should already know how much goes into putting together a successful show or HUGE meet. If your going to respect anything, respect that fact. And above all, I'd want my event promoted up and down the west coast and neighboring states, wouldn't you? It's all about exposure, right?

Respect, period.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PrototypeRacer

What's wrong with knowing what's going down in SoCal? Oregon? Washington State? the east coast?

SoCal isn't a ridiculous drive. Perhaps if it was a small meet, I'll understand because I wouldn't want to drive down just to see 50 cars that I see all the time in photos on all the car forums. But what about Eibach's Honda open house? or Tein's Garage Sale? Greddy's Garage sale? Spocom? J's Gathering (bay area organized)? HIN even? I'm sure you'd want to know when those were going down. and whomever posted it in NorCal was damn nice enough to do so to get visibility of the event.

You should really respect the informational purpose of the forum. Besides, a lot of forums don't benefit in having NorCal and SoCal as individual subforums. Are you going to bitch and moan about see too many 'SoCal' events or too many 'NorCal' events if honda-tech only had one Cali subforum? I'd hope not. It's all about keeping the community (worldwide, if you will) connected.

Yeah, I know you want to see more NorCal events. but you should already know how much goes into putting together a successful show or HUGE meet. If your going to respect anything, respect that fact. And above all, I'd want my event promoted up and down the west coast and neighboring states, wouldn't you? It's all about exposure, right?

Respect, period.

Old 04-22-2009, 03:04 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Respect, period.
WORD! well put
Old 04-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Respect, period.
Very true!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump because I might be down in socal for this and EIBACH
Old 04-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ill be thier