Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

-=*ATTENTION*=- potential theif suspects in the bay area

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -=*ATTENTION*=- potential theif suspects in the bay area

When: June 26, 2010 (between the hours of 4-6 p.m.)

Where: Fremont,CA (Northgate Park; Paseo Padre/Milton intersection)

What: Mercedes Benz ML (1998-2001 model/Maroon color)
looks similar to this one
Whats the deal: Suspicious party of three in a maroon 98-01 Mercedes Benz ML circling a JDM front end equipped white 94-01 Acura Integra in the Fremont area (Northgate Park). I was with a group of friends, we were kicking the **** after a hard day of riding our bicycles and noticed them circle the Integra parked in the middle of the parking lot. We observed their faces/eyes to be staring down the car, noting the JDM front end. We were in close proximity and overheard them talking about the front end. We thought nothing of it, since these individuals could just be admiring a clean Honda. These suspects then left the area and approximately about 5 minutes later they returned and circled the car once more. They circled more than twice during the time we were there. This time we noticed the driver park behind the Integra and it appeared as though he entered the Integra's license plate number into his mobile device. The driver appears to be between the ages of 16-21, sporting a white tee, Caucasian male, with a fitted baseball cap. The passenger sitting shotgun appears to be between the ages of 16-21 as well and was wearing a heather gray t shirt sporting a buzz/urban style haircut, Latino male. The passenger sitting in the rear was not easily identified courtesy of the dark rear window tint.

we have the first 3 digits of the suspect suv vehicle 4xn----
we've spotted this benz suv before around newpark mall, and a 99 ranch grocery center near american high school chekcing out modded hondas. This time we actually witnessed them in the act within our eyeview

* there was also a white camry(later model perhaps 08?) that circled around the integra and seemed to be an accomplice of the people in the benz suv. driven by possibly a caucasian driver.

* We ask that if you see this vehicle to exercise caution when leaving your car unattended (if they are actually thieves cut off their fingers and saw their limbs off until they only hang by a thread of skin) >=(, we dont consider ourselves to be paranoid individuals and like to give people the benefit of the doubt however these cats just didnt give us a good vibe.

* we do not know where the owner of the teg but best of luck to him and all other vehicles around these shady people and all other thieves or would be thieves

* i've word they live within the area

post this in other forums with bay area sections. we all know thieves also lurk on popular forums, and if they're reading this we all hope they burn on sharp rusty pikes and put out and burnt again later

personally i have a gun at home for these things and my car is locked in wheel locks, kill switches, club, alarm etc if they go thru that they'll be shot

Last edited by PowerLeg; 06-28-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: -=*ATTENTION*=- potential theif suspects in the bay area

Good observations bro.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Darkside San Jose DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR, CAAAAAAA, usa

good looking out
Old 06-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i have a camera outside my house linked to various areas of my house. i also have a secret stage heh heh. if necessary i'll run out of my house and shotgun some heads if need be

i'd say fire at will on any thief :angry:
Old 06-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"somebody should take these muthafu*kers out"