Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Wicked Big Dinner meet II (New England)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wicked Big Dinner meet II (New England)

Hey guys,

We're doing it again. Last time I only gave people a few days notice. I'm now giving you over a week. Hope you all can make it to this one.

Last time we put this meet together we had around 150 cars and it was a blast. It was a good time and we got to see some nice cars and bikes.

<FONT COLOR="Red">When: October 15th
5:30pm to ?? </FONT>Show up whenever you can; posted an earlier time for those that can make it that early and want more sunlight.
<FONT COLOR="quot">Where: Kelly's Roast Beef
2 Under Price Way, Route 9 at Jordan's Furniture,
Natick, MA 01760
508-872-4900</FONT>

Facebook Event:
Facebook Post

Huge parking lot and its pretty empty at that time of the night. We will park out front of Jordan's instead of on the side next to Kelly's (same as last time).

Like last time, feel free to invite others, keep the rice at home, burnouts and donuts will only get us kicked out, and try to respect the other people that are there; even if they pull in with a pimped out BMW 750iL :D
Last time people had fun while leaving and it was pretty cool but I was told there is an apartment complex on the other side of those trees.
<FONT COLOR="quot">***</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="quot">PLEASE keep it quiet when leaving, some people do go to bed while we're still out</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="quot">***</FONT>
This was the only complaint we received all night.