Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Slammed?... Why???

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Slammed?... Why???

Lets discuss it over some cheesesteaks
Old 02-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
No I wanted to fk with youguys. I think "race slammed" was genius. Look how it has your panties in a wad.

I love all the attention, good or bad, you're just feeding the fire. Look in all seriousness none of you who have talked sh*t to me have decent cars. NONE. why should I take you seriously. If I wanted the buckets you drive, I could have them. / discussion.

I'm being a tool because you guys take the internet too seriously. Especially the wankster from Phillie.. Sit down little boy. I could imagine you in tears writing all your post with a gaping hole in your wall after slamming your key board into it. Hahaha!

If you wanna get butt hurt over the stuff I say, go ahead, big deal. Nothing you can do about it. Keep coming with those weak *** rebuttals, at the end of the day, you drive buckets. Call the RX8 gay all you want, you couldn't afford it. You couldn't catch me in a straight line, or around a corner, I'd get more props for it from you and it'd make even your grandmas girdle panties moist. Hell you probably couldn't afford my CRX either but that's just me being pompous again...

LOL! w00t!

But you own a POS bucket instead. Excellent response. That's like being a janitor saying "I wouldn't want to be a Doctor.. They're stupid.. and work long hours!" If one should be pissed they bought an RX8 you're probably ready to slit your wrist about now..

Truly inspirational.
1. Obviously you loving all this attention wheather it be good or bad proves one thing....mommy or daddy didnt hug you enough or possibly too much in your case.

2. Wankster???? Hardly I dont need to pretend to be something I am not. Not my thing, never has never will. Where you get the wankster thing from I have no clue, another statement that proves you are a moron. People like you I don't tolerate. If you wanna run your mouth on the boards and talk **** you better be able to back it up your words when I am grinding your face into the concrete. In your case your lucky I live in PA.

3. Why you signed up for this message board when you think everybodies car is a bucket i still have no clue.

4. There is nothing really special about your car either. Your car for the most part is stock to the trained eye. There is nothing really that makes your car stand out. A set of wheels and a lip and a few other miscelaneous parts from what we can tell and all the sudden your car is the ****. And how exactly would you know any of us couldnt afford your "AWESOME" rx8? With the money I have in tools and my tool box I could own 2 of your rx8's with all the mods you have done to them. If I really wanted to I could I could pull out a small chunk of change and buy your car outright. How does that sound money bags?

6. BTW I have seen your little CRX that you say none of would be able to afford. I wouldnt even want to be caught standing next to that turd. 4G63 junk yard swap with your little piece of **** sidemount intercooler. Everything your doing now with your 'amazing' line up of cars I did by the age of 20. So dont make me laugh any harder then I already am. Your still a tool and all ways will be a tool. You havent gained or earned anyones respect. END OF STORY.

P.S. You would be perfect for the next season of "TOOL ACADEMY"! Give VH1 a call it might get you more fame then acting like a complete douche here on H-T

Last edited by GET MERK'd; 02-02-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow just wow........ this thread is pointless like the person who created it.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by GET MERK'd
1. Obviously you loving all this attention wheather it be good or bad proves one thing....mommy or daddy didnt hug you enough or possibly too much in your case.

2. Wankster???? Hardly I dont need to pretend to be something I am not. Not my thing, never has never will. Where you get the wankster thing from I have no clue, another statement that proves you are a moron. People like you I don't tolerate. If you wanna run your mouth on the boards and talk **** you better be able to back it up your words when I am grinding your face into the concrete. In your case your lucky I live in PA.

3. Why you signed up for this message board when you think everybodies car is a bucket i still have no clue.

4. There is nothing really special about your car either. Your car for the most part is stock to the trained eye. There is nothing really that makes your car stand out. A set of wheels and a lip and a few other miscelaneous parts from what we can tell and all the sudden your car is the ****. And how exactly would you know any of us couldnt afford your "AWESOME" rx8? With the money I have in tools and my tool box I could own 2 of your rx8's with all the mods you have done to them. If I really wanted to I could I could pull out a small chunk of change and buy your car outright. How does that sound money bags?

6. BTW I have seen your little CRX that you say none of would be able to afford. I wouldnt even want to be caught standing next to that turd. 4G63 junk yard swap with your little piece of **** sidemount intercooler. Everything your doing now with your 'amazing' line up of cars I did by the age of 20. So dont make me laugh any harder then I already am. Your still a tool and all ways will be a tool. You havent gained or earned anyones respect. END OF STORY.

P.S. You would be perfect for the next season of "TOOL ACADEMY"! Give VH1 a call it might get you more fame then acting like a complete douche here on H-T

The best thing to do is not argue with one that does homosexual poses in his avatar like we wanna see that? And claims he's hot $hit, posting his gay *** Mazda. Just let it go man.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by GET MERK'd

HAHAHAHA! wow you are an e thugging retard.. The guy with the POS 4g63 Civic is Midship. My CRX is an H2B swap glass roof Si. I joined this board years ago because I did and still own Hondas. No one is worried about your threats. You say the stuff you say behind the safety of your computer monitor. Give it up Shamrock. First you say I work at Best buy now you said I have a swapped CRX with a 4g63.. You have no idea wtf you are talking about... At all. LOL!

And I'm glad the car looks stock apart from the hood, wheels, lowered stance, trunk, tires etc etc.. Hhahaha dummy, what else could you possibly change to a car externally to make it different? You make no sense. You must be so frustrated that I, nor anyone else takes you seriously. Get a life..

On another note I had everything on my list apart from the RX8 since I was 17 LOL GJ doing it at 20.. Fail. Really, there is nothing you can say to me as an insult, nor any grounds to run your mouth. Its been interesting watching you fail time after time but as you already know, I enjoy the entertainment.

And yes I'm a tool.. Do something about it... lulz

Last edited by C9A1L1L; 02-02-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Who's sausage did you love up on tonight?

Although I don't have a 4g63 Civic. I heard you wanted me to give you the pipe.

All your cars are trash put your Talon for sale huh? Gave up on it as expected aww fail everywhere.

You can't even hate on someone correctly god you're so gay and please no one wants to see you flexing you won't find your mate in this thread.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MidShipCivic
Who's sausage did you love up on tonight?

Although I don't have a 4g63 Civic. I heard you wanted me to give you the pipe.

All your cars are trash put your Talon for sale huh? Gave up on it as expected aww fail everywhere.

You can't even hate on someone correctly god you're so gay and please no one wants to see you flexing you won't find your mate in this thread.
Another fail. And no I didn't sell my Talon hahha. I sold one of my shells, but not the one I'm working on. Again, fail. Can someone use some accurate info for once?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Fruit roll up go write a book about it, you gave up on it.

Acting like you build yor mad tight carz with bolt on terbwo kits and posting like ur ar dumpedddd when you're just lovin up on da male booty.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MidShipCivic
Fruit roll up go write a book about it, you gave up on it.

Acting like you build yor mad tight carz with bolt on terbwo kits and posting like ur ar dumpedddd when you're just lovin up on da male booty.
More wrong info.. Never used a kit in my life and now I gave up on a car? And I'm ranting about being dumped. Well thats a failed 3 for 3.. GJ...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 02-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: ON A STREET NEAR YOU BREAKING TRACTION ON ALL 4 WHEELS!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

midshipcivic is getting at him hard..
Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i think i've seen about everything....when i see an elephant fly..
Old 02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damnn a lot of hostility up in the b!tch..... and bump for my 600 post!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

i would put my money on zac, he killed a house once, i saw it
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 PM

i personally think it looks bad *** to have a car slamed. thats what i have always done with my cars. exept this my ej (work in progress)
Old 02-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
More wrong info.. Never used a kit in my life and now I gave up on a car? And I'm ranting about being dumped. Well thats a failed 3 for 3.. GJ...

Found you out brah be taking it tighter than using impact guns on spark plugs....

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=14968.1530
Old 02-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

HAHAHAHAHAH thats just wrong
Old 02-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member