Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Kustoms for Kids (Hudson NY)

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kustoms for Kids (Hudson NY)

I am posting this for a friend everyplace I can. I will more then likely attend as well. Although I am not really into cars anymore, it is for a good cause. So if anyone would like to make the trip for a good cause and a day of fun, please consider it.

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3665

Self Inflikted Kustoms (SIK) is proud to bring you our first annual Kustoms for Kids auto show. To be held on August 29, 2009 at Meadow Greens golf course, located in Hudson, New York. The Meadow Greens Restaurant and Bar will be open for business the day of the show. This years show will benefit the Hudson Dare Program and 1 other charity to be announced.

The show will be open to all years ,all make, foreign and domestic Cars, Trucks and, bikes both stock and modified . There will be first, second and third place trophies awarded in all classes along with specialty Awards like Best of Show, Best Paint, Best interior , Best Engine compartment, and more.

The gates will open at 8:00Am and registration will go until noon. Judging will begin at 1:00 Pm and trophies will be awarded at.4:00 Pm. There will be a DJ, 50-50 raffle, door prizes, contests, games and fun for the whole family. Entry fee for participants is $25 day of the show and $20 to pre register , spectators are admitted free and donations will be welcome.
If coming to the show with a club pre registration is recommended so a space can be reserved for the group

For pre registration , if interested in becoming a sponsor, vendor the day of the show ,or in sponsoring a trophy class or specialty award contact
phil @ selfinfliktedkustoms.com
bill @ selfinfliktedkustoms.com
joe_easyrider97 @ yahoo.com
selfinfliktedkustoms@yahoo.com

We will announce more details in the near future as they become avaliable . Help make this years show a success and help support two great charities
He will be signing up more then likely to answer questions.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Kustoms for Kids (Hudson NY)

meadow greens eh? on my way there now with the fam
Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Kustoms for Kids (Hudson NY)