Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Cruise to Streetwars 5 at Stockton College

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise to Streetwars 5 at Stockton College

well as many of you may or may not know april 5th is streetwars 5 at stockton college. this is a car show for breast cancer. all proceeds are donated to the susan g. komen foundation. on another note theres already a thread on here if you need more details. THIS thread will be about the cruises setup to go to the show.

I do the filming for the streetwars show and i am trying to setup a meeting spot where we can cruise down the parkway to the show caravan style. this does not mean crazy speeding or street racing just a nice cruise that will have a couple of camera cars for.

The meeting spot i will be starting my cruise from is the forked river rest stop on the parkway. myself and quite a few of my friends/fellow car enthusiasts will be cruising from this rest stop meeting there at 8AM we will be leaving around that time as well so please be punctual. im just trying to see whos down to cruise with us and get hopefully some good rolling shots of your car in the process
Old 03-29-2009, 06:30 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cruise to Streetwars 5 at Stockton College

Hey man, I'm assuming that the meeting time of 8 oclock is for the big cruise? This is my first streetwars and I know people have said there was well over a 100 cars doing this cruise from forked river. I have atleast 6 cars from Audizine coming with me and one of our members has a group of 15+ cars that will be meeting with us as well. I just wanted to jump around to a few forums and make sure that 8 oclock is the time I need to tell my guys. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.