Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

Ok everyone, its time for us, as in the new england car community to come together as one and stand up for what we believe is right and what needs to be done.

My name is Kevin Marques. Alot of you know me, ive been envolved with the car scene for 7 years now. I also kno that theres alot of you out there just like me, whos parents showed you the ropes, and you one day want to show your kids the fun and excitement in racing and car building.

Today at 11pm channel 12 is doing a segment on how street racing is out of control and how bad it is. i agree, but what they dont do is show a way on how to fix it. Thats were us, as a team all need to contribute and show them what we need. A local track were we can go and do it legaly and help save lifes and also brings money and jobs to the state.

the plan:

tonight after the segment. we all call channel 12 and other local new stations and complain on how they didnt find a solution and that there bad mouthing us. them doing this makes the police deparment and other goverment sections not want to respect us. which will lead to us not having places to hang out, and also will be targeted and get tickets.

Numbers.
channel 12 wpri- 401-228-1763 station airing the bad mouthing

stations who would want a story on fixing the sistuation.
channel 10 wjar- 401-455-9105
abc- online. couldnt find a number.

after this I will personal start a petion, i know a few state reps and if we come together and make a ligit one it could work, also the day i drop it off, ill call the news station and i think we should have a "group drop off" :D just so we can get air time and show that we care.

the reason this could work is the fact that now that channel 12 has aired this thousands watch the news. were going to have exposer and that will make the goverment want to try fixing it if were gettin it on the news that we want a track and there not doing anything to help it.

this will only work if we all work together. its on the same concept of finding a cure for cancer, your donation makes a diffrence, but everyones together is key and what makes the big picture.

so for once, be respectful, think of the future for you, your parents who still enjoy some racing, and your kids. and lets get a track in Rhode island. save some lifes, and get it off the streets.

reason for location, its in between conn, mass, ny.

any questions or comments, email me at mugenmanr@aol.com.