Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG...

im trying to get a meet at the Super Walmart on RT 222 together for the beginning of the season to meet new people and such...then head to Hawk Mt. for a nice cruise on some twisty roads ...any one TRULY down for this meet...possibly even a weekly event on Friday or Saturday nights, we can get permission from the cops and the Super Walmart , let me know

***UPDATE***

****SATURDAY APRIL 12TH AT SUPER WALMART IN TREXLERTOWN ON RT222 AT 8PM!****

Modified by circuitEG6 at 1:50 PM 3/25/2008

Modified by circuitEG6 at 7:42 PM 3/29/2008
Old 03-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG... (circuitEG6)

Which Super-Walmart there's a few on RT 222
Old 03-07-2008, 05:17 PM

Default Re: ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG... (Demon R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demon R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Which Super-Walmart there's a few on RT 222</TD></TR></TABLE>

The one in Trexlertown by the by-pass that they just built this past summer...are you familiar with the area at all? its near a Yuccos and a blockbuster and wendy's too near the Rt 100 intersection...
Old 03-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup guys,
I am deff in...but i need a date...need to plan accordingly...car is going into the shop for an engine swap in the next few weeks...so preferrably the end of March when it starts getting warmer...but dont plan around me...PM me if anything is going to happen...i rarely have time to get on honda-tech but ill try

--Greer
Old 03-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG... (90IntegraTuner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by circuitEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The one in Trexlertown by the by-pass that they just built this past summer...are you familiar with the area at all? its near a Yuccos and a blockbuster and wendy's too near the Rt 100 intersection...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok I get the idea where its at. Just let me know the date. I work all 7 days, but I'll request off when you get a definate date.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:42 PM

The Walmart your talkin' about is right next to that car wash place ??? I mean either way im denfinly in ... Itz kinda dry around here with imports... JuS' give us a date !!!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:17 AM

Default Re: ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG... (Dc5Typ3S12)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dc5Typ3S12 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Walmart your talkin' about is right next to that car wash place ??? I mean either way im denfinly in ... Itz kinda dry around here with imports... JuS' give us a date !!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea it near the car wash, i believe its called Rudy's or some **** lol.

I was thinking like sometime in april when the weather is warm but not too warm.
Probably the second weekend in april, either friday or saturday from around 7pm til whenever then a cruise on some nice mountain roads that i know
Old 03-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sounds good...my car should be operational by then...just give me a solid date, time, and place and ill be there...see if i can drag my friend along with his ride!
Old 03-11-2008, 02:08 PM

Default Re: (90IntegraTuner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90IntegraTuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sounds good...my car should be operational by then...just give me a solid date, time, and place and ill be there...see if i can drag my friend along with his ride!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good **** man!!

my hatch goes in for a Hondata S300 tune with 310cc RC injectors tomorrow!! i cant wait!!

Ill let you know the exact date and time when it gets alittle closer to april and hopefully we will get enough people together by then!! do you go to sheetz at all on friday and saturday nites??
Old 03-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

niiiiiiiiiice...i feel so far behind...im just getting a decent swap done and a new short shifter (one i have blows *****)...nothing too special...but enough to turn some heads (sleeper) ;-) BTW...don't let Demon R come...hes a huge tool ;-) haha jk jk

I live in Warminster, so pretty good distance from where you guys are at but ill deff make the trip up...as long as its sometime in April im game...PM me with directions and a good date and time cause im not always on here...thanks!

--Greer
Old 03-12-2008, 12:02 PM

Default Re: (circuitEG6)

I've been hearin alot about the sheetz... Is it far from A-town ?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dc5Typ3S12)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90IntegraTuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">niiiiiiiiiice...i feel so far behind...im just getting a decent swap done and a new short shifter (one i have blows *****)...nothing too special...but enough to turn some heads (sleeper) ;-) BTW...don't let Demon R come...hes a huge tool ;-) haha jk jk

I live in Warminster, so pretty good distance from where you guys are at but ill deff make the trip up...as long as its sometime in April im game...PM me with directions and a good date and time cause im not always on here...thanks!

--Greer</TD></TR></TABLE>

Turn heads???? Please Dan you need to get ur car washed and a paint job. HAHA
Old 03-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Demon R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demon R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Turn heads???? Please Dan you need to get ur car washed and a paint job. HAHA</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey now...no cheap shots...at least im not a sell-out and trading my mint ITR in for an Si :-D its all in love ma man :-D
Old 03-13-2008, 09:46 AM

so yea im giving in ....
im selling the EA hatch to a friend this weekend but its all good i got an FG midnight black pearl last month to replace er ..
im deff in for some meets this summer incl. this/ or these
i missed out on the one in fairmount park work needed me an it was cold as baws
talked to a coulple friends an there all down for meets as long as there warm weather meets ill keep an eye on this one to see how it develops
Old 03-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (86punishment)

we'll see how my crx is doing by then, maybe it'll be done by then?
Old 03-13-2008, 02:26 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dc5Typ3S12 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been hearin alot about the sheetz... Is it far from A-town ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

no its just outside of A-town right near the airport...that **** get nutz after about 10ish, before then all the rice and **** hondas are there...last summer there were a few skylines, yes skylines , there!! we dont really do much draggin there, they usually go out on rt 22 down the st from it, but my eg is built for circuit, not drag. But they are still fun to watch lol Lots of nice cars there, LOTS, after 10ish, roughly about 70-90 cars around that time til about 3-4am.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:59 PM

Default Re: (circuitEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by circuitEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no its just outside of A-town right near the airport...that **** get nutz after about 10ish, before then all the rice and **** hondas are there...last summer there were a few skylines, yes skylines , there!! we dont really do much draggin there, they usually go out on rt 22 down the st from it, but my eg is built for circuit, not drag. But they are still fun to watch lol Lots of nice cars there, LOTS, after 10ish, roughly about 70-90 cars around that time til about 3-4am. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thankz... Do you have a date for the meet yet ???
Old 03-13-2008, 06:55 PM

I live like two miles from Sheetz... and while they do have awesome taco salads you won't catch me there with that crowd. Some people get too out of hand for my liking.

It's hard to go a night without being asked, "Wanna race for pinks?" by some tool
Old 03-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if anyone wants to race for pinks im in...you down promotive??? :-D
Old 03-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90IntegraTuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone wants to race for pinks im in...you down promotive??? :-D</TD></TR></TABLE>

as long as its in the twisties Im also down
Old 03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

twisties ftw
Old 03-15-2008, 05:13 AM

There are some nice twisties about a mile north of Sheetz on Weaversville Rd which lead to like a quarter to half mile straight section between corn fields.

If you take Airport Road north and turn left at the first last after you pass the Golfing center, go about two miles until you see a little bus stop thingy on your right side - make a right down that road. There's a good 2-3 mile twisty section you can make through there.

There's a couple sweet spots down in Saucon Valley as well.

Last year there was a big S2000 cruise (guys from s2ki.com) in Macungie through some curves but I can't remember where that was exactly.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:22 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90IntegraTuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone wants to race for pinks im in...you down promotive??? :-D</TD></TR></TABLE>

"I don't have the cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car. If I win, I take the cash, and the respect."

Old 03-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ProMotiveConcepts)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ProMotiveConcepts &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

"I don't have the cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car. If I win, I take the cash, and the respect."

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your on
Old 03-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Also...if anyone knows anyone that is in the market for a B18a1 engine...help me sell this damn thing :-)

Quick Reply: ALLENTOWN/READING/EASTON/PHILLIPSBURG...