Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 07:10 AM
POOPCheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (ej2gsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ej2gsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good morning my fellow hters. yo john just let me kno wen u need me to come to va beach to [freak] that dude up. i'll get the point across asap. my mom dont even date anymore cause of me. she says her dudes are intimadated by me cause i will [freak] a [racial pejorative] up no question.lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

werd! and Clyde will bring his Back up- Me! LOL
Old 10-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ej2gsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good morning my fellow hters. yo john just let me kno wen u need me to come to va beach to [freak] that dude up. i'll get the point across asap. my mom dont even date anymore cause of me. she says her dudes are intimadated by me cause i will [freak] a [racial pejorative] up no question.lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahhahahaha
Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
No Sales Forums

Location: Reading the Chronicles and Blowin Trees in Virginia

Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

Default Re: (juzthewy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by juzthewy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">***** that, i barely listen to my own father, ***** listening to any other dude</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha word

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypeR_ash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's crazy even hearing that guys attempt to do that. i guess i have it lucky, my mom met this great guy who has kids of his own, i guess thats enough for him so he doesnt say sh*t to my bro or i =]</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea he once suggested to me something along the lines of "well shouldn't you be in your room finishing your homework instead of watching tv?" i straight called him out. we always used to butt heads though...especially when i threw the home phone at him b/c he was trying to get my attention by unplugging it

word clyde, we've gotta keep our eyes out for our mommy's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBCajh2g5E
Old 10-30-2008, 07:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (em Dot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by em Dot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

werd! and Clyde will bring his Back up- Me! LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>
werd! and mark will brink his backup, ME!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:14 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clyde aka Big Black Boykin.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 AM

Default Re: (ThatsTheTruth)

ayo check out Wheeler hittin the airbag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12GNs8ERYL0
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Chris.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ive had a couple guys trying to do that when they were dating my mom... they would tell me to do something, id tell them to **** off, they're not my dad. got the point across right away and then the relationship wouldn't last much longer than that</TD></TR></TABLE>

word my dad has been dating this woman for a while. she is so god dam annoying. like seriously i wanna punch her in the face
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (br0nx finest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by br0nx finest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Clyde aka Big Black Boykin. </TD></TR></TABLE>

werd they dont call me a silver black gorilla for nothing.lol
Old 10-30-2008, 07:18 AM

Default Re: (ketchup!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ketchup! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">word my dad has been dating this woman for a while. she is so god dam annoying. like seriously i wanna punch her in the face</TD></TR></TABLE>

if we're talking about step-moms... i think my dads ex takes the crown. bipolar, used to take her anger out on me, until i threatened to kill her (actually chased her around the house with a kitchen knife until she left). im glad she's gone
Old 10-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ej2gsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good morning my fellow hters. yo john just let me kno wen u need me to come to va beach to [freak] that dude up. i'll get the point across asap. my mom dont even date anymore cause of me. she says her dudes are intimadated by me cause i will [freak] a [racial pejorative] up no question.lol</TD></TR></TABLE>cause u big as ****!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

if we're talking about step-moms... i think my dads ex takes the crown. bipolar, used to take her anger out on me, until i threatened to kill her (actually chased her around the house with a kitchen knife until she left). im glad she's gone</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha sick
Old 10-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if we're talking about step-moms... i think my dads ex takes the crown. bipolar, used to take her anger out on me, until i threatened to kill her (actually chased her around the house with a kitchen knife until she left). im glad she's gone</TD></TR></TABLE>
hahahah thats awesome
Honda-Tech Member

if we're talking about step-moms... i think my dads ex takes the crown. bipolar, used to take her anger out on me, until i threatened to kill her (actually chased her around the house with a kitchen knife until she left). im glad she's gone</TD></TR></TABLE>crazy!!
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ThatsTheTruth &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
hahahah thats awesome </TD></TR></TABLE>this [racial pejorative]..where u at?
too LEGIT to quit

aww but dont you want your mama to be happy with someone? i mean obviously as long as they are a good person and not one of these weirdos we've been talkin about
Old 10-30-2008, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

so when u Va guys coming thru? crazy parade tomorrow
Old 10-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tai....)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so when u Va guys coming thru? crazy parade tomorrow</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea it is. wonder whats gonna happen
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this [racial pejorative]..where u at?</TD></TR></TABLE>
im at home bullshitting before work
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ketchup! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yea it is. wonder whats gonna happen </TD></TR></TABLE>PHilly is going to be the stop this weekend wildout
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

\<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypeR_ash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

aww but dont you want your mama to be happy with someone? i mean obviously as long as they are a good person and not one of these weirdos we've been talkin about</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not too many 'someones' are sane these days, eff it.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ThatsTheTruth &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
im at home bullshitting before work</TD></TR></TABLE>oh word..thats wassup.
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ketchup! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yea it is. wonder whats gonna happen </TD></TR></TABLE>
last night they were ripping street signs down, knocking down street lamps, and tipping over center city planters
too LEGIT to quit

Default Re: (br0nx finest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by br0nx finest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">\

Not too many 'someones' are sane these days, eff it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess, sounds kind of depressing though lol
Old 10-30-2008, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so when u Va guys coming thru? crazy parade tomorrow</TD></TR></TABLE>

I actually liked PA.. it was pretty fun kickin it with the guys.. I think we (me, icecream, and ash) might be coming up soon to get my bros alarm installed by chris's boy

good afternoon guys

Modified by Koolaid_Chris at 11:51 AM 10/30/2008

Quick Reply: ***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***