Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

"OFFICIAL BEN FRANKLYN MEET" REMINDER

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "OFFICIAL BEN FRANKLYN MEET" REMINDER 8/31/2008 @2PM TILL WHENEVER

Ok, here’s the reminder for the “Official Ben Franklyn Bridge Meet”. It looks like the original thread posted was removed, and I do apologize for not posting another one up right away, but with the past few events I have been busy getting the cars from our crew ready for them. So now, I am taking time to remind everyone about the meet. For everyone who has been to this meet before, they know how much fun it can be. The ride out there, the nice scenery for picture taking, and a great place to fit a lot of cars. Now in the past, this meet has been limited to Hondas only, but this year I would like to invite all makes and models of cars. Muscles, Imports,, Domestics, Bikes, Lowriders, You name it!! We welcome all types of cars, because we love cars.
This is also a family oriented meet. So bring your kids, nieces, nephews, and pets. Down below is a small but to the point set of rules and how to retrieve directions. Thank you all for your time and hopeful appearance. I would also like to take this time to inform you that we will be accepting donations for “Baby Julian (aka: Ju Ju Bean). This baby was the result of child abuse caused by his father. The family is close to running out of money and would like to move him to the Children’s Hospital in Philly. If you would like to get more info on the situation and on how to help this family, please result to my myspace page ( myspace.com/honda98typer ). Thank you all for your time. Hope to see you all there!!

Rules:
1: NO REDLINING
2: NO HITTING V-TEC
3: NO BURNOUTS
4: NO LEAVING A MESS

Directions:
It would be easier for everyone to obtain directions online through mapquest or google maps. Depending on where your coming from. Besides, most of us already have GPS. But I will provide the correct address so the place can be found. And also a general list of directions for the hell of it.

Campbell's Field
401 N. Delaware Avenue
Camden, NJ 08102

From Philadelphia - Ben Franklin Bridge
Cross the Ben Franklin Bridge. Stay to the right. Immediately past the toll booths, turn right onto the first city street, which is 6th Street (if you miss the first, turn right onto the second street, Broadway). Either way, make the second right onto Cooper Street. Follow Cooper Street to Campbell's Field.

FROM PHILADELPHIA - WALT WHITMAN BRIDGE
Cross the Walt Whitman Bridge. Stay to the right and take 676 Camden Waterfront Exit. Follow that to Exit 5B. At the stop light turn left and go the short block to the next stop light and take another left. At the very next light (Cooper Street) take a right and follow that down to the Waterfront and Campbell's Field parking lots.

<U>From 676</U>
Take Exit 5B (the last exit before the Ben Franklin Bridge). Take a left off the exit ramp (one way street) and follow it until you reach the big intersection, which is Haddon Ave. (7th street). Take a left onto Haddon Ave. and then take a right onto Cooper Street (you may be directed down Market Street). Either way, follow Cooper Street or Market Street to Campbell's Field.

<U>
From 30 - The Admiral Wilson Blvd.</U>
Take the last exit before the Ben Franklin Bridge—Camden Business District exit. Follow the road to the big intersection (the toll booths will be directly ahead). Take a left at the stoplight onto Haddon Ave. (7th street). Take a right onto Cooper Street (you may be directed down Market Street). Either way, follow Cooper Street or Market Street to Campbell's Field.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: "OFFICIAL BEN FRANKLYN MEET" REMINDER 8/31/2008 @2PM TILL WHENEVER (honda98typer)

will be there
Old 08-25-2008, 05:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

me2
Old 08-27-2008, 10:05 PM
bdp
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (Nbboy7)

Old 08-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bdp)

me too
Old 09-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (VTEC IS UR BEST FRIEND)

i wish i knew this was going on I would have tried to make it out.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

date?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IntegrasAreBest)

it happened on the 31st of August
Old 09-19-2008, 11:56 AM
money folder

Default Re: (lude98SH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lude98SH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it happened on the 31st of August </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn! Next year? LoL