Honda shirts F/S I heart, Squads, Crx, S2000, EM1 Crew, Rollin aint racin $15 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright everyones shirt has been shipped today except for: wfocrx, superg6819 and JDMB20TDA.. They will ship tommorrow. Thanx again guys, I pride myself in being quick at getting these orders out.

-Braxton
Old 09-05-2006, 01:52 PM

Default Re: (brax90si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was unaware of any patents on the logos, Or I would not have used them. I did not see any copyrights on the images either. I am not trying to start some war here I am just bringing shirts to people where no one else was. I am not trying to be a ***, If these people can show me legitimate copyrights or patents on there images I will stop making the images on the shirts. That simple. I am sorry if I pissed anyone off, but these are very nice looking shirts.

-Braxton</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are being an ***. Don't try to justify yourself by using that "there was no copyright" excuse. A lot of people put a lot of their personal time in trying to create something out of the love of it, and you just went out and looking for a profit of someone else's idea.

In-fact since you don't have a copyright on the logos either, I'll just copy & paste your Tshirt designs and send them to a REAL tshirt manufacturer and I'll send an email to Honda Co. blatantly showing that you're using Trademark logos. Lets see what their lawyers have to say about that.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:09 PM

Everyone has there opinion. But the fact remains that there is not a copyright on the images that people have made on this site. I am not being a ***, I am just bringing the shirts that people want to them, No one makes these shirts, And I was tired of it. You can be mad and I cna go on and on with this flame war, But I am just bringing the shirts to the people at a great price, and It is a quality product. I am sorry to anyone I have offended or made mad, But I will not apologize for being the one to make these shirts for people who want them.

-Braxton bragg
Old 09-05-2006, 02:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Everyone has there opinion. But the fact remains that there is not a copyright on the images that people have made on this site. I am not being a ***, I am just bringing the shirts that people want to them, No one makes these shirts, And I was tired of it. You can be mad and I cna go on and on with this flame war, But I am just bringing the shirts to the people at a great price, and It is a quality product. I am sorry to anyone I have offended or made mad, But I will not apologize for being the one to make these shirts for people who want them.

-Braxton bragg</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you want to make shirts thats fine, but use you're own IDEAS instead of sneaking up on threads and stealing other peoples art or pictures without they're consent. Any person with COMMON DECENCY would ask first.

What you did is called THEFT - copyright or no copyright - and you're just as low as anyone else who steals a car.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:29 PM

Out of every

you're a douche bag. you're making a profit off someone elses idea. thats like me deciding to take all these shirts you have designed, (if you can actually say that you have) and making them myself for a cheaper price. poeple who originally come up with the idea want to make those shirts and make a profit off their own idea. You have to realize that not everyone has the money to produce these shirts. so you take it upon yourself to say that "you're providing people with what they want". it's not up to you to decide that. it's up to the people who took the time to actually think and make the idea behind the design.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:43 PM

Default Re: (e gee two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so you take it upon yourself to say that "you're providing people with what they want". it's not up to you to decide that. it's up to the people who took the time to actually think and make the idea behind the design. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Can I get a AMEN?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But the fact remains that there is not a copyright on the images that people have made on this site. I am not being a ***, I am just bringing the shirts that people want to them...

Basically people of Honda-Tech, what this person is telling you is that NONE of the photos you upload are safe. They are all there for his personal exploitation and he will benefit from your work / art.

Unless ofcourse you all take your photos to a lawyer first and have them copyrighted.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Everyone has there opinion. But the fact remains that there is not a copyright on the images that people have made on this site. I am not being a ***, I am just bringing the shirts that people want to them, No one makes these shirts, And I was tired of it. You can be mad and I cna go on and on with this flame war, But I am just bringing the shirts to the people at a great price, and It is a quality product. I am sorry to anyone I have offended or made mad, But I will not apologize for being the one to make these shirts for people who want them.

No one makes these shirts? We have EM1 Crew shirts out. And we have another in the making. We also have hats and lanyards.

Old 09-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<FONT SIZE="10">RIP OFF</FONT>
Old 09-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TougeSiR)

This whole situation blows ****, if you like them buy it if not just stfu to each his own

edit Im on nobodys side and im not getting a t-shirt
Old 09-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Actually, it's called CREATIVE COPYRIGHT. Once something is created, the author, publisher, whomever that creates whatever it is, automatically has the rights to copy their OWN product... Any variation their-of is considered copyright infringement if the original creator wishes for it to be...

Example being, I already made a wireframe image of my car years ago, looked exactly like what you guys are manipulating... I could say your idea is close enough to mine so that neither of you could use it, but I'm not that way...

for people stealing ideas and profiting like they are their own.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Everyone has there opinion. But the fact remains that there is not a copyright on the images that people have made on this site.

Braxton Bragg

This is your FINAL warning to remove the picture of Sol Squad from this thread and you are to CEASE making T-shirts with that logo.

It appears you are wrong. There is infact a copyright on that logo because the logo is using a COPYRIGHTED photo. I'll copy what the owner has said in his own words since he cannot himself.

Before I quote here is the original picture...

and here is z3dtek's model...

and here is my version again...

Both z3dtek and myself had obtained permission from the Photographer and Owner of the car the logo was modelled on. You did not. And here is what he has to say about this.

(4:37:12 PM) Pretsol: tell him to show my pic, then to show the desgins zedtek made, and say you are in copyright infringement for using this desgin that is from this picture, which is copyright, you do not have permisiion from the person who took this photo or made this logo, nor will you ever get it because of your ignorant attitude, take it down or legal actions will be taken
(4:38:09 PM) Pretsol: and to say the owner of this picture has also been informed of this situation, and has never given you permission to use it, so please, take it down or he too will take legal actions towards you, and dont take this lightly, because he can back up what he say

want more?

4:13:51 PM) Pretsol: that infact he is using a design that is of my car
(4:14:16 PM) Pretsol: therefore he is using one of MY pictures, which is automatically copyrighted by law the minute i clicked the shutter button for that pic
(4:14:43 PM) Pretsol: he is currently guilty of copyright infringement
(4:15:02 PM) Pretsol: and if he doesnt take it down im going to contact him personally, and if i have to, with legal actions that I can back up
(4:17:18 PM) Pretsol: http://i23.photobucket.com/alb...y.jpg
(4:17:34 PM) Pretsol: this is the picture the design is of, even ask zedtek, thats the pic he used

On behalf of Pret-sol, owner of both car and photograph, I am telling you to take down that picture and CEASE all production of T-shirts bearing that Logo or legal action WILL be taken.

Thank you.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

......how do you spell it again O-W-N-E-D?
Old 09-05-2006, 04:47 PM

Default Re: (TougeSiR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TougeSiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">......how do you spell it again O-W-N-E-D? </TD></TR></TABLE>

p-W-n-3-d

And here's further proof... page 684 of thread "H-T's best del Sol"

https://honda-tech.com/zero...e=684
Old 09-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And here's further proof... page 684 of thread "H-T's best del Sol"</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 09-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if you werent out for just profit out of these shirts than you should have asked the owners of the cars you used, and also the creators of any image you may have used
Old 09-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I wasn't even referring to creative copyright, but just from a quality standpoint.. considering you didn't create the logos, you probably only have them in a 500x500 jpeg, or something of equally poor quality. Good luck blowing that up on a shirt and having it look good.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:18 PM

Just because there is no (C) or TM or whatever, does not mean that the item is not copyright.

because z3dtek made the SOL SQUAD logo, only he has the exclusive right to reproduce, publish, or sell original work. He can give you authority to use his work, as long as you ask for it.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:09 PM

Guys guys geez come on... That pic of the sol will serve no purpose to prove that, the sol squad Image I am using is his car, guess what all del sol's have the same sillouette. It cant be proven that his car was the exact image it was taken from...Also I did do adjustements to his sol squad image it is not the original copy that he made, i have added and subtracted a few things to my own personal liking. So therefore it is no longer a original image, all my images are that way in some shape or form. If you are going to talk to me about this please take it to IM's. Thank you.

-Braxton

I would really appreciate it if you guys that dont want to buy it, and want to hate please stay out...I dont jack yall's thread please dont do that to mine.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Guys guys geez come on... That pic of the sol will serve no purpose to prove that, the sol squad Image I am using is his car, guess what all del sol's have the same sillouette. It cant be proven that his car was the exact image it was taken from...Also I did do adjustements to his sol squad image it is not the original copy that he made, i have added and subtracted a few things to my own personal liking. So therefore it is no longer a original image, all my images are that way in some shape or form. If you are going to talk to me about this please take it to IM's. Thank you.

-Braxton

I would really appreciate it if you guys that dont want to buy it, and want to hate please stay out...I dont jack yall's thread please dont do that to mine.</TD></TR></TABLE>What you did do, is jack someone elses work and ideas, respect where it's due.

Thank god that the law doesn't work like your mind does... You see, when someone makes something, someone else doesn't just get to edit their idea and make it theirs. They owe royalties to the original author or producder of the idea or product. You're allowed to sample common ideas and principles, but you blatantly, and publically admit to, changing someone elses picture so you could profit from it.

You're foul.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:10 PM

Haters.

Thats all i have to say......

This is why i dont post on honda-tech, is becuase stupid ***** like all the dick heads posting in this thread.

It is truely sad that you guys are making such a big deal about this. GET THE expletive OVER IT. Call johnny ******* cockran, call the ******* pope.

But stop talkin **** in the thread and let the man make a living.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:13 PM

Default Re: (ej1_hybrid)

And where is the moderation on this web site? This is a joke.

I moderate one of the biggest automoive site's in Florida and we NEVER have stupid **** like this going on.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:14 PM

Ok for everyone who was against the sol squad shirt I apologize, But I have taken it down. Please no more drama in this thread. Thank you.

-Braxton Bragg

Oh yeah keep the orders coming.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok for everyone who was against the sol squad shirt I apologize, But I have taken it down. Please no more drama in this thread. Thank you.

-Braxton Bragg

Oh yeah keep the orders coming.</TD></TR></TABLE>

for a step in the right direction
Old 09-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brax90si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok for everyone who was against the sol squad shirt I apologize, But I have taken it down. Please no more drama in this thread. Thank you.

-Braxton Bragg

Oh yeah keep the orders coming.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for offering shirts others either dont, or charge twice as much
Old 09-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (JDMB20TDA)

That's not our logo.

Quick Reply: Honda shirts F/S I heart, Squads, Crx, S2000, EM1 Crew, Rollin aint racin $15 shipped