Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

where do everyone hang out at friday and saturday night

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 08:18 PM
pli
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (CHI-D16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CHI-D16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">~burger king on palauski is usualy packed
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i've driven by there. idk...but i dont feel safe around there. i feel like im going to get robbed or something.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: (pli)

i heard 5 0 has been getting all crazy and inpounded 200 cars last week!!!!! but go up there and let me know what happens!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Kevin.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Kevin. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Bartlett is Dupage </TD></TR></TABLE>

its actually cook. look for the sign on the right when heading north on 59 right before w. bartlett road

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pli &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i've driven by there. idk...but i dont feel safe around there. i feel like im going to get robbed or something. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i just went there lastnight, its alright. its more of a beginners hangout. lots of altezzas and fart cans.....but i killed a b16
Old 10-13-2007, 02:40 PM

i been driving around cant find any place to hang out with any import car
Old 10-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, over here in the city you gotta try to avoid the "imports,' They're everywhere...including thieves!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:14 PM
pli
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AcuraTilIDie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcuraTilIDie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow, over here in the city you gotta try to avoid the "imports,' They're everywhere...including thieves! </TD></TR></TABLE>
im so paranoid when i park my car anywhere
Old 10-13-2007, 07:54 PM

bartlett is a very very small portion in dupage. mostly in cook and kane... but whatever this is a dumb arguement

apparently meowsom beat me to it lol.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:55 AM

i heard 5 0 has been getting all crazy and inpounded 200 cars last week!!!!! but go up there and let me know what happens!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ENZONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ENZONE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i heard 5 0 has been getting all crazy and inpounded 200 cars last week!!!!! but go up there and let me know what happens! </TD></TR></TABLE>

nark
Old 10-14-2007, 11:10 AM

Default Re: (Mr.Meowsome)

i live in westmont im looking for a place too
Old 10-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ENZONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Meowsome &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

its actually cook. look for the sign on the right when heading north on 59 right before w. bartlett road

</TD></TR></TABLE>

It is cook and dupage Want cheaper taxes but still live in bartlett you go to the cook part, which is the "down town" part of bartlett. Dupage is the other part by Jewel and by Sycamore trail ect...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Meowsome &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
but i killed a b16 </TD></TR></TABLE>

Then come on up and play with the K's

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by accord9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i live in westmont im looking for a place too</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its getting cold, cars are being put away, I don't think there is to much still going on.

I think next year should be the old mall parking lot in st charles I think it is... Big and good.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Kevin.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Kevin. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Then come on up and play with the K's

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmmm...i did just pick up some type r cams.....
Old 10-15-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: (Mr.Meowsome)

which mall is this? the one you said in st charles?

if your talkin about stratford square its been closed pretty much. cops kick anyone out. but that was like 2 years ago since it was shut down so maybe we could start it up again next spring/summer. if anyone is down to go around that time lemme know. i really liked that place. i also have no clue if it was in st charles or not lol.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IIVIIoOkY)

hmmm...i did just pick up some type r cams..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I will be waiting...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IIVIIoOkY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">which mall is this? the one you said in st charles?

if your talkin about stratford square its been closed pretty much. cops kick anyone out. but that was like 2 years ago since it was shut down so maybe we could start it up again next spring/summer. if anyone is down to go around that time lemme know. i really liked that place. i also have no clue if it was in st charles or not lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, there is I think an old mall parking lot some place. It is vacant and is by I think a jewel? I went to an audi meet there and it was great.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: where do everyone hang out at friday and saturday night (dc2kid)

thnks i think i should try for next year....
Old 10-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: where do everyone hang out at friday and saturday night (accord9)

strats is not the ghetto by any means its in villa park i think....i live in elmhurst and there your not going to get shot or stabbed out there. The cops are all over 83 and north ave. which are the two main streets by there but if your not screwing around they are generally cool.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (IIVIIoOkY)

man i live so close to strats, i didn't even think that some of you guys go there. i thought that parking lot would be too small. i live on addison rd near north ave.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18bEG6ick)

FYI...there used to be a car meet every Friday night at the Steak'n'Shake in Tinley Park just south of 159th Street on Harlem. I used to see 50+ cars there every Friday night! TP is a very safe neighborhood and cops are abundant, but of course there is always gonna be a couple of harmless punks. I moved to the city last year and it's been awhile since I was in that neighborhood last so I don't know if it still goes on.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ken00si)

im from Elmhurst and we have cool cars under the stars and although it is mainly old cars i think that if we get a dozen or so cars to show up we can carve a nitch for the imports. cool cars is over for the year they do not do it in the winter but i think it starts up again around June would anyone here be up for doing this? it is free and takes place every Wednesday (weather permitting) you jus park in downtown Elmhurst. let me know what you think and if there seems to be ppl interested i will let you know when it starts up again. i am currentally at eastern illinois university so ill do my best to answer any question?

oooh yeah they do race later in the nights i dont know where or when but they do.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SpeedoKing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpeedoKing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im from Elmhurst and we have cool cars under the stars and although it is mainly old cars i think that if we get a dozen or so cars to show up we can carve a nitch for the imports. cool cars is over for the year they do not do it in the winter but i think it starts up again around June would anyone here be up for doing this? it is free and takes place every Wednesday (weather permitting) you jus park in downtown Elmhurst. let me know what you think and if there seems to be ppl interested i will let you know when it starts up again. i am currentally at eastern illinois university so ill do my best to answer any question?

oooh yeah they do race later in the nights i dont know where or when but they do.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Me and my fiance' usually go to Cool Cars Under the Stars. It's from May until August. So I would have to agree with ya on that. But Elmhurst cops like to bust ***** alot.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (connies92hatchie)

yeah i agree with that they have nothing better to do, but if you know where to go u are usually ok

Modified by SpeedoKing at 11:47 AM 10/30/2007
Old 10-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (SpeedoKing)

ive been to strats many times its starting to get cold now and gonna shut down soon it seems but when it opens back up its a good scene i bring my teg up there all the time. hard to find good crews nowadays im still lookin for em