Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Updated reschedule meet in St. Paul MN & cruise to Brainard Raceway on June 4th

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updated reschedule meet in St. Paul MN & cruise to Brainard Raceway on June 4th

Anyone who is interested, can cruise along with me and a couple other people who are going. The race track opens at 5:00PM on June 4th and you can run until dust, and by the way admissions are; racers $20 and spectators are $5 thats what it says on their website and bring a helmet if your planing to race. The cruise from St. Paul to Brainerd will be 2 hours and 30 minutes, I know that it's pretty far for us Saint Paul Honda lover's but I'm pretty sure that we all have been coupe up during the winter and cannot wait to hit the streets and race tracks. With that being said we will meet up at Oasis gas station on Larpenteur and 35E N. at 1:45PM and leave at 2:00PM to Brainerd. Let's try to make this cruise safe and fun. Get the words out, anyone can come along they don't have to be a Honda owner. If your interested leave me your name, how many other racer, and what car's your driving and I'll add you guys to the list below. If you don't have an account on here then email me at jdc2typer@hotmail.com and I'll gladly add you to this list. C'mon guys this will be a nice photo and video shoot to put on youtube to remember LOL.
List to Brainerd Race Track.

1. JDC2TypeR Honda Integra (DC2) (JDM Type-R replica)
2. Fatcheetos Honda Civic (EK9)
3. Infamous Code Acura Integra (DC2)
4. G-Thao Honda Civic (EK6)
5. Tall-Tou Honda Civic (EG6)
6. Chee Cha Honda Civic (EJ)
7. Jack V. Honda Cvic (EJ)
8. Biggy T. Honda Civic (EK9)
9. Victor Van Dyke Honda Del Sol (EG2)
10. jdmfan86 GSX-R 1000 (2006)
11. Honda4Life. Honda Prelude (BB6)
12. Chue D. Honda Civic (EG6)
13. Joe Grier Acura Integra LS-V (DC4)