Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

summer IA meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default summer IA meet

is the summer IA meet still in sparta, ky?? i heard it may change back to tennessee?? just thought id ask and find out even though it is a few months away. id like to plan and maybe make some goalsto have done with the ride. but i guess my plans will change if its changed back to tennessee because someones panties got wet and they cried because it wasnt in tennessee and didnt want to make the drive 4 hours north to ky for the meet at the speedway. j/w if anyone knew
Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: summer IA meet

I really hope not cause we just booked 14 rooms for the event. Theres a big group of us rolling down from the Zanesville/Newark/Columbus area that friday. I was just about to make a thread on this event as I haven't found much info on it. Seems like in years past the hype train was gaining steam in December, here it is the end of January and seems like no one really cares...

FWIW, Import Alliance summer meet wasn't in Nashville last year either. It was in North Carolina

Last edited by guy_from_nerk; 01-25-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm making plans and booking. so there better be a meet!
Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im sure there's is gonna be a meet. that i am probably certain on, but im trying to find out if its in sparta still, or if someone was a cry baby bitch and complained about it not being in nashville and they got their wish to switch it back because they knew someone holding/sponsoring the event. cuz if its it sparta and then they switch it to tennessee then im not going
Old 01-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't see why someone crying about it not being in Nashville would have any input on this year. It wasn't in Nashville last year as I said in my last post. The city of Nashville basically told them to kick rocks after people were street racing right in front of the hotels from all accounts.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The reason it isn't in TN anymore is because the state shut down the speedway. No one bought it when it was out of its lease or whatever.

At least that was my take on it why it isn't in Nashville anymore, though I will admit I do miss it there. So much especially after the meet going downtown and hanging out with friends