Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

POSSIBLE MIDWEST STL HONDAS MEET!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default POSSIBLE MIDWEST STL HONDAS MEET!!

Hey all , Stlhondas is planning on a possible MIDWEST meet.
The intended place is Babler park. In St louis. More details to come but im checking on number of people that would be interested and i will make a list. I know HT has the Starved rock every year but this would be a possible replacement for starved rock. A more centralize location for the midwest that way people from KS,NB,AK,TN,KY,IL,IA,IN, Possibley even WI,OH,and MN. Again Post in this thread to show your interest. The date is set some time in september but at this point no exsact date is set. obviously it will be on a weekend. Hope there is alot of interest. We are trying to make this big!! Ive posted in the midwest section on ClubCivic, and started a section on STLhondas to originally find out if they knew anything about starved rock this year. IT soon turned in to an idea they had to have it in a park down there. HOPE WE GET INTEREST!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: POSSIBLE MIDWEST STL HONDAS MEET!!

I will be there for sure.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: POSSIBLE MIDWEST STL HONDAS MEET!!

Why Babler? There are so many better places. Quenny, where we used to have them is much easier to find, and has places to eat and what not relativly close.