Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Chicago Stolen cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Stolen cars

So Iv been out of this import game for a few month now since my h22 accord was stolen from xsport and from all my friends and ppl still in the scene all i hear is this guy car was stolen these cars were stolen stolen stolen stolen so many cars being stolen, When i made my thread someone had posted something about ppl coming together and finding these snakes.I say we do i say legit ppl on here start coming together and hold meets and start looking for there stuff on the streets.....I can almost put all my money saying most these motors that are built are going to show up in some Grampa hatch down in the city racing for money and going to the strip....Let me know what everyone thinks man cause if the cops aint doing **** then people who want there cars safe and have been already jacked do something about start packin and looking so let me know wassup.....

BTW i cant stress how important is to get lojack now....I just had my boi tell me how his friend civic was stolen at 5am from in front of his house....Alarms and detachable wheels aint cutting it anymore.....Be on a look out for a Spray canned bright blue civic with a b16 00 front end......Pm if anything more info to come
Old 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Chicago Stolen cars

so you want to forum a street gang and start gangbangin over hondas?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cops dont do any thing when your car is stolen. So we are the ones who have to take action. Im sure the low lives have Honda Tech accounts...
Old 02-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's why I'm saying we make a baited car that kinda just breaks and locks down when someone tries to start it without a key. Or some sort of card reader lol. High tech type stuff.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 99-Si-Lurv
That's why I'm saying we make a baited car that kinda just breaks and locks down when someone tries to start it without a key. Or some sort of card reader lol. High tech type stuff.
We could just film every thing and give the tape to the cops.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol, that works too.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nothing illegal about filming some one take your car. The cops wouldnt like it if you tried stopping them.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not even a self engaging kill switch and lockdown when someone tries to start the car without your key? lol, that just sounds like a bad *** security system.

But filming sounds a lot cheaper.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:51 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

i know of a few people who steal cars.....we can start with them. i just want to light the cars on fire just so they know how we feel. honestly the best thing to do is to park you car in front of your house and stay up all night. you might not get him the first day but eventually you should.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I agree on a bait car!! Im a victim and i dont want it happening again. I had a cell phone GPS in my car and was able to get my car back in one piece. The theif was caught too on 94 going south.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 99-Si-Lurv
Not even a self engaging kill switch and lockdown when someone tries to start the car without your key? lol, that just sounds like a bad *** security system.

But filming sounds a lot cheaper.
or just a kill switch. the car doesnt know there isnt a key in it that why its starting in the first place with out it.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by cyco252
So Iv been out of this import game for a few month now since my h22 accord was stolen from xsport and from all my friends and ppl still in the scene all i hear is this guy car was stolen these cars were stolen stolen stolen stolen so many cars being stolen, When i made my thread someone had posted something about ppl coming together and finding these snakes.I say we do i say legit ppl on here start coming together and hold meets and start looking for there stuff on the streets.....I can almost put all my money saying most these motors that are built are going to show up in some Grampa hatch down in the city racing for money and going to the strip....Let me know what everyone thinks man cause if the cops aint doing **** then people who want there cars safe and have been already jacked do something about start packin and looking so let me know wassup.....

BTW i cant stress how important is to get lojack now....I just had my boi tell me how his friend civic was stolen at 5am from in front of his house....Alarms and detachable wheels aint cutting it anymore.....Be on a look out for a Spray canned bright blue civic with a b16 00 front end......Pm if anything more info to come
which xsport?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thieves suck ***!!! I think the best way to keep your self out of that type of situation is hoping for the worst at all times. Thieves follow you, they stalk you and they know where all the hot cars stay at. Don't associate with many racers. The closest one are always the ones that stab you in the back. I know the game is all about making new friends and rolling with a crew. Sometimes that could be the worst thing. Another subject that pops up. I repeat DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR CAR ON ANYONE WEBSITE. If you think your car is bullet proof then you keep on posting your builds and pics online. If they can't break in your ****. The next step is towing it or using a gun. All I can say is if you love your car that much. Be ready to lose your life over it. Okay this is too long, but one more thing. I love true genuine jdm parts. Replica part are just as good as the real thing. You pay five hundred dollars for real ctr headlight and the guy next to you pays 95 bucks for replicas. Both of the headlight look identical, Both of the car are jacked. Who the dumb *** now? Your out tons of thousand over real parts. He shopped on eBay and the parts were chunk changes to him. Let just say I been ****ed over by to many shops and gotten my **** jacked numerous times. I keep my car low key and race only at the track. It been two years and my car is still here. Beside the ****ing dumb *** that decided to steal my sidemarkers. A lot of racer might not agree with me, but we all have our thoughts. I'm out......
Old 02-13-2009, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Lessen the chances of your car getting stolen by not buying a honda lol. Seriously if you know that hondas get stolen A LOT in chicago, then don't buy it. Actually just swap the badges to like a toyota or a benz lol, that might work.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by truaznflipboi
Lessen the chances of your car getting stolen by not buying a honda lol. Seriously if you know that hondas get stolen A LOT in chicago, then don't buy it. Actually just swap the badges to like a toyota or a benz lol, that might work.
lol my daily driver is a miata, do people steal those?
Old 02-14-2009, 05:52 PM

i know in the south side of chicago .. its a group of guys (latin) and the cars always seem to end up near 59th & Kedzie to 59th Pulaski on those small oneway blocks Tripp, karlov, keeler. etc .. they stole my crx and it ended up there i even found one guy wit my CF hood like a week later and he bolted down the street almost hit sum kids when i started chasing him in my suv. Saying that im down to supplying a bait car to catch those a-holes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I will voulanteer to setup on a rooftop with a scoped rifle. I could hopefully hit the theif with one shot w/o causing a life threatening injury (unless otherwise instructed). Maybe after a few minor shootings the car thieves will think twice about stealing.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by ilcd5
i will voulanteer to setup on a rooftop with a scoped rifle. I could hopefully hit the theif with one shot w/o causing a life threatening injury (unless otherwise instructed). Maybe after a few minor shootings the car thieves will think twice about stealing.
word!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:57 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

if we have an idea where these guys dunp cars lets do something about it!!!! lets set something up. im willing to stay up all night to find out who these guys are. we should do it in the middle of end of march. we need at least 10 people. we can park one of our hondas around where they dunp the cars and they might try to take it, we just need to be watching.
its only going to get worse for 2 reasons
1. because cops dont give a s^IT about car theft and as a result the population of thieves will increase.
2. the economy is only going to get worse.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Or...you guys could just sell your Hondas' and get a Subaru like me!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:32 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Old 03-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah. We need to take matter into our own hands cuz no one else is gonna do it. I just had my car stolen yesterday on broad daylight and I wanna catch the ****er.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:48 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

my guy said we can use his car as bait. we just need to set everything up.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

to any one and everyone with hondas you need to install a kill switch and hide the switch it might not stop them from geting it butt it will slow them down or it will stop them cuz they cant get it and also remove and hide your hood release so they cant pop your hood to see what you got they stole my rims one night they couldnt steal my car cuz i have a removeable steering wheel so they poped my hood and saw what i had then 4 weeks later they cam back and tryed to steal it but couldnt cuz the switch i installed so they just ****ed everything up then another 3 days go by and at night i thought i heard a tow truck but didnt think anything of it then got up and my car was gone!!!!!!! we need to ***k these ppl up
Old 03-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good luck! As much as I hate thieves I don't think doing something to one guy or one group of guys is going to do much. Im sure its not just 1 or 2 or even 10 groups, its probably more like 20+ groups of people who steal. This city is huge and there are thieves everywhere, Northside, Southside, West and East. Best thing you can do is invest in a good security device and watch where you go. It sucks but its the truth. You'll probably just **** them off and make them want to steal even more cars.

Goodluck nonetheless. If anything happened to my car I'd be super pissed too. Just watch where you leave your cars and if you really feel that unsafe then maybe a Honda isn't for you

Btw, I used to leave my car all over the Southside and in theatres and I never had any issues. But you'd never find me park it the Northside, asking for trouble.

Quick Reply: Chicago Stolen cars