Notices
Mid-Atlantic (Sales) VA, DC, and MD

Keep an eye out

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keep an eye out

My GSR got stolen out of Crazy Rays (Curtis Bay) parking lot this mourning while I was pulling a head for my parents civic. I'll post some pictures soon. It's Miliano Red. Fat Fives Exhaust and a Small element sticker on the rear window. It's probably long gone but it doesn't hurt to try.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Keep an eye out

WTF those guys have some ***** to steal a car from a parking lot like that.. holy **** sorry to hear ill keep an eye out
Old 09-13-2009, 11:00 AM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Keep your head up bro.

Happened to me back in February. Took it right from my drive way. F'm scum bags.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 AM

I really can't bealve it. I went 4 months living in the city without doors that lock and never had a problem. I moved out to the county and got an damn alarm put on my car and got my locks fixed. A month later it gets stolen. I only paid 1200$ for it but I loved that car. I know I won't get it back until it's stripped. Brand new headunit and alpine type S all around. Just got my quarter panel fixed 2 days ago. I'm going to be in the market for a Type-R now.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by flash517
I really can't bealve it. I went 4 months living in the city without doors that lock and never had a problem. I moved out to the county and got an damn alarm put on my car and got my locks fixed. A month later it gets stolen. I only paid 1200$ for it but I loved that car. I know I won't get it back until it's stripped. Brand new headunit and alpine type S all around. Just got my quarter panel fixed 2 days ago. I'm going to be in the market for a Type-R now.
thats really crazy. If it was the red one with gsr wheels I pulled in the sametime you did! You parked right up close to the building too didnt you? I was in the silver lightning.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn i just rode by there they were packed!! surprised no 1 saw it

can you post what the car looked like and tag incase i see it rolling around ill call the cops
Old 09-13-2009, 12:53 PM

I didn't see a lightning but I never pay attention. Of course noone saw anything. Parking lot packed and not a single person noticed my car rolling off. All I was doing was pulling a head off a civic. I ran to my car to grab a 12mm wrench for the Intake Manifold took the 2 bolts that's were still on off. Went and paid for it and bam it's gone. Not even 10 minutes after I grabbed the wrench. Someone must of been watching and after I went back in they knew I was going to be a couple minutes. It took 1 hour and 48 minutes exactly for the cops to come. Man I miss it already.

What kills me is a Just bought a brand new A/C Compressor and Adjustable Ball joints and I was rushing this mourning because I was supposed to go to the Football game and didn't take them out. I could of atleast sold them to recoup some money.

Tag Number 7EN W48

Old 09-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dag bro this dudes just go around getting our babis .
Old 09-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oh yeah you were the one looking to trade. wow
Old 09-13-2009, 05:31 PM

Well I had a chance to sell it a month ago for $3400 and I just couldn't part ways with her. So I kept it and now this.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:34 PM

Hey man this is your buddies justin's cuz sry about your car thats bullshit, I know those bastards from pg county did it, no way GB guys would have ***** like that, keep an eye out on craigs list for parts esp NOVA DEL and some parts of baltimore. I have found stripped rides in all those regions. For The rest of you guys only way to stop this car stealing madness is to step up on car security and start keeping MD honda heads more together and pin pointing the locations on were these cars are being parted out. Yea so it might be gang BS but whats stopping us for doing the same to them.....
Old 09-13-2009, 05:51 PM

Yeah I just talked to him a little while ago and he told me you thought it was them PG bastards. I hate it man. You can't have a decent Honda because it's going to get jacked. I'm pissed because I wasn't even going to go to the junkyard today. It was a last minute thing because I was supposed to go to the Ravens game but today was the only day I would of had some help.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn dude sorry for your lost i was going to go there in the am to pick up some stuff looks like i wil be taking the truck... this sucks!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey man that sucks what happend to ur ****.. which crazy rays were you at? ill keep a look out for a red teg with a element sticker..
Old 09-14-2009, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i will def keep a lookout as well ....****ing scumbags

..i always go to crazy rays in my teg ....but not no more

i say we get a big van park next to it and wait inside with a camera and a shotgun to get these bitches
Old 09-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn man that sucks. im down at crazy rays all the time. ill def keep an eye out for your teg....im not going down there in my teg anymore.

good luck man. hope you find it
Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck bro this **** burns me up people work hard for the **** and it taken from them in 30seconds
Old 09-14-2009, 08:33 PM

I was at the one on Hawkins Point Rd in Curtis Bay. I never go there and when I do I always park close. I usually go to Erdman But I was in a rush because I was supposed to be going to the game. I wish I would have never went out to get that wrench. I ended up realizing that I had one it was just in the wrong spot in my tool box. They would of never had the chance because I would of been out in time. There was a Van for Howie's Mobile Vehicle Service double parked about 4 cars up from mine with a couple people standing outside of it. It was probably them. But where the took it who knows.

Buying a Ford Ranger Tomorrow to beat around in. Once this economy picks up and I can get back with a decent job again A Type-r With lojack and sometype of disabling device with gps is in my sights. Just going to take it easy for a while and keep saving on unemployment.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not to jack thread but which crazy rays would you say has the most hondas in it?
Old 09-16-2009, 07:41 AM

Howies Mobile Van Service. I don't know why it took so long to come to me. Anyone have any info on the guy who drives the van with that on the side with a phone number let me know. It was the van double parked a few spots up from my car but was long gone 10 minutes later when I realized my car was gone.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have PMed you, hopefully you can use the information.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This sucks for all md people man, I remember here in richmond this happened to about 6 people I knew or knew of within 7 days.... Those people ended up getting caught and went to jail, but with our justice system they are probably out by now.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

damn i feel ur pain son! i love the the honda game but i hate the ****ed up player in the game! no matter what they take from me ill build sumthin sicker an sicker! keep ur head up!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sux man sorry to hear hopefully something turns up and you get your car back in one piece...When i drive my ek hatch i always observe my surroundings and make sure nothing suspicious i have had a few times where i would pull back out of the parking lot and leave because i didnt trust a group of people or just a single person looking like a theif(Theives)...i Got a gun ready at all times now just incase i gotta run outside and you know deal with some bit**es
Old 09-23-2009, 05:04 PM

If anyone goes to rays and see's Howies Mobile Service grab the number for me. A gas station down the street has cameras. It shows that van and then my car coming up right behinde it. Then them switching and the van riding behinde probably to hide the plates. That same van was double parked a few spots from my car. Both Black males. My damn windows were to tinted to see inside of my car but It looks like the guy has dreads and the other guy is bald. I know I'll never see my car in 1 piece again but It would be nice to find out who did it. I know 2 big time people who steal cars of course 1 of them commented on this thread but I'm not calling them out but they know who they are. They just don't know who I am by my username. But I know for sure it wasn't them so At this point I'd just like have my shell back.

Quick Reply: Keep an eye out