Notices
Mid-Atlantic (Sales) VA, DC, and MD

Complete 99-00 Si b16a2 swap. running complete drop out plus more

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete 99-00 Si b16a2 swap. running complete drop out plus more

just got a new part out car to ad to my other 2 i already have. i have been parting out hondas in the baltimore md area for some time and i have several vouches as well as hundreds and hundreds of parts on hand currently

this car has a complete running (have videos of it running taken yesterday 2/15 and pictures on my cell phone and not on the computer i am typing this on) driving b16a2 with matching vin trans it is currently in a 99 4door ex that was rear ended and now is totaled.

the swap came from a 99 si that was wrecked. the same owner of that car had this 4 door as a daily and decided to put the complete swap and matching cluster into 4 door.

it has everything from the si from the harness to linkage to tbracket to mounts to axles to ecu. the complete drop out of the SI

motor and cluster have 89k miles. cluster in 4 door to prove that

trans shifts like butter no grinds or popouts

new aftermarket clutch

powdercoated purple valve cover

and currently has a PLM header but can come with a stock b16a2 header as i will prolly sell the plm outright unless i get a offer for it with the swap

motor is clean a little dirty on driver side from possible valve cover leak but thats a 25$ fix if it even is that i suggest cleaning engine first

has powersteering brackets on it and trans torque mount as well as ac bracket with a torque mount but NO ac compressor but does have power steering pump

motor runs great doesnt smoke pulls hard vtec engages loudly

at this point with this weather i have not pulled swap

in a perfect world i would like a deposit before i do pull swap that way i know buyer is serious once i pull swap it can not be seen running again so it will screw me if buyer backs out and i try to find a new buyer

once a serious buyer is found the swap can be pulled within the next few days and ready for pick up.

i do not have a price in mind, i do know complete running swaps like from a engine depot do sell for 2k+ and longblocks nowadays sell for almost 1000 and trans go in the 500+ range do remember the si harness has a good value as well as the tbracket and linkage which is sought after for any EK swap. plus axles ecu etc

so MAKE OFFER

no lowballing please and thank you

-cody 443 798 4419 text please
Old 02-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Complete 99-00 Si b16a2 swap. running complete drop out plus more

also any other parts off the 4dr body are available including the si cluster unless swap buyer would like it