Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

What is a good performance shop in Maryland For A Honda Accord. Lots of questions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is a good performance shop in Maryland For A Honda Accord. Lots of questions.

Hello, my people!

I'm looking for in the Maryland area, but nothing in Baltimore I don't mind going pass it like to maybe Bel Air looking for places near in areas like Rockville, Lothian, Dunkirk, Cali Maryland Fredrick, Gaithersburg. I'm looking to fix up my 06 4 door Honda Accord or as I call her Olivia. However, I don't want to get ripped off just because I am a girl. The only thing I have is a little k & N air filter that is what a little 4HP. I want some major work done, I have a little 4 cylinder. Some people are saying I can't do much to it. They said if I had a V6 then I could do a lot. However, I was going to wait it out & buy a V6, then try fixing the car up more. Lastly, I'm not too worried about putting more money into the car. I see people do it all the time. I am not sure if I am going to keep the one I have due to it will be paid off in a few months so I can then fix her up. I have seen a Honda Accord fixed up that just blew past a freaking Corvette. I did not get a chance to talk to him/her that car was fast and wasn't really loud either. So I know it can be done, I know the car was from the 2014 to the 2015 line due to the body style it was also a 4 door. I notice a lot of places do not offer engine swaps. Furthermore, if I wanted another brand of car I would have gotten one. I have seen people fix up their Accords.

In addition, I have another question that can be done in this time frame. I want tints. Now, I called Driven Dynamics they told me it would be 190. I went in a few weeks ago, they told me like 300 something for the top of the line tint. I don't know if they are trying to rip me off or what. What I do like is they use the best tint & give you a lifetime warranty as long as YOU own the car. Furthermore, I also wanted to get custom paint but can't seem to find a shop. The ones I did see they all had bad reviews or they have no life time warranty.

Thank You