Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

2012 Carlisle Performance & Style Honda/Acura/Import/Domestic car show

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2012 Carlisle Performance & Style Honda/Acura/Import/Domestic car show

Don't Miss P&S This Weekend
It's been some time, but finally the weather gods are agreeing with P&S weekend. Expect sun and fun all weekend long as you celebrate the hottest trends in the motorsports world. Fire up your engine and roll to Carlisle for great displays, cars and a one-of-a-kind celebration. Join the crowd - see you at Carlisle. Call 717-243-7855 or visit www.CarlisleEvents.com for more info.

Only 2 more days
Old 05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2012 Carlisle Performance & Style Honda/Acura/Import/Domestic car show

last post before the big weekend that starts tomorrow! hope to see everyone out there! thanks for reading and hopefully you make it out for the big weekend show! C you there!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks everyone for coming out for the car show! we all had a good time and nothing but really good reviews! Awesome honda turnout btw. I know this event is turning around for the best! next year I will be on here again in March hyping up the next years event! please stay posted and Thank You very much for stopping by!
Old 05-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Funny story, I live in ky and had drove up to hersey pa for a friends graduation. On sat I was driving back to ky and stopped in this town called carlisle for gas and food. I was sitting in wendys and saw a black GTR with a big Do-Luck sticker on the side and was like damn thats nice. Then a bunch more cars drove by and I was like wtf is going on in this town. My wife was like hey maybe there is a car show going on and we can go check it out. lol I had no clue this was going on and randomly found it. lots of cool cars and lots of cops handing out tickets. I didn't get any pics but saw some cool cars for sure