Notices
Lighting HID/Xenon kits, Retrofits and Associated Topics

OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense>

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 12:18 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (muhaMan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by muhaMan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why dont u just flick ur hi-beams on if you cant see??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Because of traffic?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:19 PM
HT White Ops

For all those who asked:

These do not require any upgraded wiring or harnesses. They are plug and play with any H4/9003 housing.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Because of traffic?</TD></TR></TABLE>

those lights look REALLY bright, compared to stock, and dont u think that would effect traffic also?? a friend of mine has superhigh powered lights like that and he nearly blinds me everytime hes in my rearview
Old 02-14-2007, 01:50 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: (muhaMan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by muhaMan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

those lights look REALLY bright, compared to stock, and dont u think that would effect traffic also?? a friend of mine has superhigh powered lights like that and he nearly blinds me everytime hes in my rearview</TD></TR></TABLE>

I've ridden in front of my own car. It doesn't blind me. Also, I have yet to be flashed.

High-beams don't put out any more light. They just redirect the light to aim higher (and subsequently further). That's why it blinds people.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:55 PM

lol i have been rocking these 5 dollar EBAY imitation 4000K HID bulbs for 3 months now with no problems.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense> (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Philips H4 XP - Current Update

These lamps are made in Aachen Germany and Philips has been experiencing a number of problems with this new product line.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

wasn't there a prison/labor camp during the WWII?! i certainly wouldn't buy those bulbs, after knowing that!

secondly, those light shine like a Sun, only in white! so if you get in front of me, don't be surprised if i try to ram you...it's not personal, i just can't see when these new lights hit my eyes!!
i think you could actually knock down some Boeing 747 with them...so don't be surprised if it lands in front of you on highway 86!!
actually i think you could knock out some of the F18 from the Pensacola airfield...and i'm pretty sure you aren't living near it!!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:36 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense> (KLiK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KLiK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wasn't there a prison/labor camp during the WWII?! i certainly wouldn't buy those bulbs, after knowing that!

secondly, those light shine like a Sun, only in white! so if you get in front of me, don't be surprised if i try to ram you...it's not personal, i just can't see when these new lights hit my eyes!!
i think you could actually knock down some Boeing 747 with them...so don't be surprised if it lands in front of you on highway 86!!
actually i think you could knock out some of the F18 from the Pensacola airfield...and i'm pretty sure you aren't living near it!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

You're a retard.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense> (KLiK)

what does the holocaust have to do about buying light bulbs?
Old 02-14-2007, 02:46 PM
HT White Ops

Default Re: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense> (CXtypeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CXtypeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what does the holocaust have to do about buying light bulbs?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The Holocaust has as much to do with headlight bulbs as headlight bulbs have to do with anti-aircraft lasers.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sweet, may have to pick up a set of these when the time comes.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense> (Eran)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
You're a retard.</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually i think that people who use 50zillion W bulbs on their light are that!

btw, to be on topic...i hope those bulbs are 55W, 'cause that is how much the Honda wires & electrical parts will take...if they are stronger, you would have to upgrade the wiring & resistors, or you might end up in dark!!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:24 AM
HT White Ops

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KLiK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

actually i think that people who use 50zillion W bulbs on their light are that!

btw, to be on topic...i hope those bulbs are 55W, 'cause that is how much the Honda wires & electrical parts will take...if they are stronger, you would have to upgrade the wiring & resistors, or you might end up in dark!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are 55W. You're an idiot for thinking the only way to improve light output is to increase the wattage. I don't use "hyper-white" bulbs, I don't use increased wattage bulbs, I don't use bulbs and headlights without diffusers, I don't use PnP HID kits. I know quite a bit more about automotive lighting than you (at least enough to know you've got zero clue what you're talking about), and I'd appreciate you not cluttering up my thread with **** about ****'s and shooting down planes.

GTFO.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
They are 55W. You're an idiot for thinking the only way to improve light output is to increase the wattage. I don't use "hyper-white" bulbs, I don't use increased wattage bulbs, I don't use bulbs and headlights without diffusers, I don't use PnP HID kits. I know quite a bit more about automotive lighting than you (at least enough to know you've got zero clue what you're talking about), and I'd appreciate you not cluttering up my thread with **** about ****'s and shooting down planes.

GTFO.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i really think you are right...what the f..k do i know about light?!

well only thing i know how to upgrade the shity headlamps in 5&6gen is to buy one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem
those are projection lights with lenses...that will certainly get rid of all your problems with the illumination!!

p.s. don't get me wrong, I love Honda...only that they used to have the shity headlights and shity brakes then the rest of the cars in their class!!
Old 02-15-2007, 08:14 AM
HT White Ops

i really think you are right...what the f..k do i know about light?!

well only thing i know how to upgrade the shity headlamps in 5&6gen is to buy one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem
those are projection lights with lenses...that will certainly get rid of all your problems with the illumination!!

p.s. don't get me wrong, I love Honda...only that they used to have the shity headlights and shity brakes then the rest of the cars in their class!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Those lights you have listed will yield worse results than a fogged up stock headlight with an OEM bulb. Please stop posting garbage in my thread.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Darth ModerVader

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KLiK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wasn't there a prison/labor camp during the WWII?! i certainly wouldn't buy those bulbs, after knowing that! </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, it wasn't. Try doing a bit of research.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KLiK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">secondly, those light shine like a Sun, only in white! so if you get in front of me, don't be surprised if i try to ram you...it's not personal, i just can't see when these new lights hit my eyes!!
actually i think you could knock out some of the F18 from the Pensacola airfield...and i'm pretty sure you aren't living near it!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Honestly, this is some of the most ridiculous nonsense I've read here recently.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KLiK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i really think you are right...what the f..k do i know about light?!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Obviously, incredibly little. Judging from your comments in this thread, that ignorance extends to other topics as well.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:12 AM

Eran how lond did you wait for them to get to your place ?
These guys are in England...

Old 02-22-2007, 09:15 AM
Darth ModerVader

Default Re: (walsh)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by walsh &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Eran how lond did you wait for them to get to your place ?
These guys are in England...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

When I ordered my Vision Plus's, I believe it took a bit more than a week. The shipping from Autolamps is very prompt considering it's international.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:20 AM
HT White Ops

Once they finally shipped out, t took exactly seven business days, just like they said

Now that they have a steady stock of these, it shouldn't be more than 10-12 calender days.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Eran)

i had to wait over 30 days to get mine, they gave me the 50% for my patiance. i finnally had time to through them in, at first i just put one bulb in and looked at the two, seems the same, but then i went for a drive, wow, i really like the new vision i have with the 80%. fuckinawsome

oh fyi i had the sylvas in b4
Old 02-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (THC07)

These better than the H4 raybrigs?
Old 02-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

nice comparison I'm going to have to get a set.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Darth ModerVader

Default Re: (Linh.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Linh. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">These better than the H4 raybrigs? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (Padawan)

w00t for sweet halogens
Old 03-01-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: (ek forever guy)

i received mine yesterday and installed one and compared it to my piaa extreme

these are ******* bright... so much brighter than the piaa extreme.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (CXtypeR)

i'm ordering a set of blue vision and x-treme

Quick Reply: OEM vs. Nighthawk vs. X-Treme +80%: The Showdown <56K Intense>