Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Newbie to the Honda game. 94 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to the Honda game. 94 Coupe

Hey guys just thought I would make sure to introduce myself since that seems to be the expected thing to do on forums nowadays. My name's Zach and I'm from Erie, PA... currently picked up a 94 civic coupe. (eg, ej2, whatever). I'm new to Honda's and have only been into tuner cars for just over a year. I'm actually a body tech and fabricator at a Hot Rod shop here locally, but after working on old cars all day, it's nice to be into a different car scene at night. Needless to say I am one of those people who HATE the import/domestic feud. Stupidest thing in in the car world in my opinion. I had an eclipse gsx but after moving out of my parents house and into a house with my girlfriend, money got tighter and building a dsm just wasn't going to be possible. I figured I could build an awesome civic from a fraction of the price, so that's how I got the car I have now. I paid a little too much for it, but it's a decent project car. 1994 Civic Coupe with a B18B1 in it with a GSR trans w/LSD. Fun car to drive but it's changed hands about 6 times over the past 3 years all locally, so it's time someone builds it right and gives it the life it deserves. It's got some rust issues, but that kind of work is right down my alley so instead of scrapping it for a solid shell, this poor little dx will be saved and done right.

Here's a couple of pics for you guys! Sorry that was kind of a long intro, I like to talk. haha

Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM
I am Jack's...

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Newbie to the Honda game. 94 Coupe

Welcome Zach. The longer your posts are the better you are able to communicate your project. Props also for not TEXTING your info, I would read some of the site stickies soon to find out other "professionalism in threads/ response" that seinor members ask. Good luck