Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

My Reintroduction

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 05:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Reintroduction

I felt the need to do this again since it's been so long. I orginally joined this forum in Feb 2011 I had moved back to Virginia from Nashville, TN. That was when I bought my first Honda (Red 1993 Honda Civic Sedan) thus the name NewEGRyder. In 2011 I was saving up to buy a GSR swap when I saw a great deal on Full LS swap that I couldn't pass up. (That was in December 2011). Three months later I left for a 3-months later (March 2012) I left for a three month trip to Cali and needless to say I never moved back. So here it is May 2016 and I've been living in California persueing music and working making money.(So much more opportunity out here). I've got two good jobs and enjoying my life out here with my Financeé and our Daughter.

(Now back to the car stuff). I ended up selling the EG for some extra cash and after all this time of car less, after getting the daughter a car(2015 Dodge Dart) and the wifey a truck (2015 Jeep Wrangler) I was content stacking paper till I saw something I wanted.

My brother just recently bought a 2015 si after me getting him back into the Honda game I knew I wanted a Honda again. I was thinking DB8 integra, Em1 or Ej6. All I really knew is I wanted a stick shift four door Honda.

Here's the thing, my life never goes as planned which for me is great because of how spontaneous I am. So a friend of mine that I work with told me while we was at a bar he bought a new car when his car broke down. I was like damn you didn't buy a car from me? Lol (My second job is selling Honda's). So after us catching up for a while he asked me did I want his car. He told me it only needed a water pump but he just didn't want to fix it. He told me a junk yard would give him like $400 for it so if I gave him $300 it was mine. Truth be told wasn't what I wanted but after doing some research I figured I could make it work. Oh yeah plus it's was only $300!!! I had to buy it. So after driving it home and parking it in my parking space I realized this might be the nicest car ever bought for $300. It's not a stick, but hey it will be soon. The positives out weight the negatives. So my new project is a 2002 Acura TL Type S aka the UA5. Not bad for $300. My goal is to make a fun daily drive that will keep up with my brother's 15 Civic Si. So here goes nothing! It is good to be back....Stay tuned.

Car exterior is in great shape.

Interior need some work. Its about a 7 out of 10.

My favorite part of this car.
Car really needs to be cleaned inside and out. Can't wait till my day off.

Last edited by NewEgRyder; 05-19-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Wasn't done posting pictures
Old 05-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My Reintroduction

Finally Got A Day Off...So now it's clean.