Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Member Introductions

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Member Introductions

hi everyone just joined
Old 11-14-2018, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey everyone. Name is Joey 29yo from Daytona Beach, FL Never owned a Honda but looking into buying a fun project car to turbo.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi, Honda-Tech members. My name is Xao (So) from North Carolina, USA. I decided to join HT not too long ago as I do a lot research from here and currently own a Honda Civic Si 3-Door Hatchback. Cheers!
Old 11-20-2018, 09:28 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Is that NO GOOD RACING sticker Photoshop'd?
Old 11-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Trial User

Hey guys and gals just traded my old harley for what i thought was just a manual swapped 98 civic lx.... Boy was wrong.
first off i know very little about hondas but have owned multiple corollas and worked for toyota for a while.
I inherited a sleeper of some sorts.
heres the list of mods previous owner sent in glove box.
B20B high comp swap
B16 trans (still trying to determine which version)
Solid mounts
long tube headers ( needs the rest of exhaust)
Integra intake manifold and tb
P8R heads
obd2 jumper harness
lightweight flywheel
Exedy stage 2 clutch
wb 450 race fuel pump
430 or 480cc injectors (bad handwriting)
K tune short throw shifter and something else he told me was k tune shift mounts or something like that.

The swap seems legit pwr steering and ac i just have to fix blower motor

My harley barely ran. Idk if i got something good or not. It has some idle issues but im thinking of cleaning TB and checking vacuum.

I want to do an all motor build for now. Can anyone point me in the right direction on something he missed or where i should go from here

Old 11-22-2018, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No, it's a real one haha
Old 11-25-2018, 05:55 AM
Trial User

Hey All,

I just joined this forum so I could be a better Honda owner. I bought a 2004 Honda CRV 4WD 5 Speed this summer, and really like it. But it's an older car and know issues will come up and I want to be able to deal with it. I'm not super mechanical, but have often worked on cars with friends who are much more knowledgeable than myself. Anyway - I found this forum looking to solve an electrical issue - but I'm excited for all this info. Thanks in advanced everyone!
Old 11-25-2018, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey I'm Hollywood, I'm from zebulon nc. I've had plenty of hondas. I have 2 civics but my 98 civic ex with d16y8 I'm trying to have a little fun with. So here I go
Old 11-28-2018, 12:24 AM
Trial User

Icon6 Re: Member Introductions

Whats up everybody?!
I'm Matt aka Castor from Georgia. This is not my first time on H-T but is my first time actually joining the forum. I used to get on here reading threads learning a little more about my cars over the years and for mod ideas. Over the years, I've been through 3 Mustangs, 1 CRX, 1 EJ8, a Mercury Grand Marquis, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, and now on to my current dd/project a 2003 EP3. Pics will come at a later date.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hello all im new here
Old 12-06-2018, 07:25 AM
Trial User

Hello Everyone,
My name is Richard and I just recently purchased a slightly used V6 2017 Honda Accord. I didn't want the 2018 because I wanted the V6 and I gotta say I love the power, especially in the Sport Mode! I will post pictures later.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have 2003 honda accord ex with 3.0 with lsd transmission how trying figure out how gain as much horse power out engine .
It has 156k on it i bought from a older fellow that drove 200 miles a day to and from work that bought it brand ned that needed a new clutch ..
Its 2nd honda i owned i have always owned muscle cars which i know as built over 100 chevy 350 engines .
Old 12-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I joined in like 2010 and now back, heres my money pit , moderators please approve my build thread in on the oldschool honda section, ty

Last edited by dilbeckskate; 12-07-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: needed to
Old 12-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Trial User

Hello everyone My name is Lil' Astrodroid but you can call me Astro, I am a new honda owner, and I am in love with my manual 95' Civic Ex. This car has a lot of history that I won't be able to fit it all in here, but I am glad I found a forum where I can get help and help other like me. I just got this car this year around September. I also learn how to drive manual for the first time. So I Apologize for my lack of knowledge. But that said Civic has taken a beating and I want to bring back to life.

I don't know the full specs in the civic but I know the computer chip has been modified,
It has an aem air intake
the Engine is 15DB7
It has no A/C
No Power steering
modified Exhaust
And a few other stuff that I will find out.

Thanks again and see ya in the streets.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Trial User

I purchased my first Honda due to my blazer needing a new intake manifold gasket. Fell in love with it. Nothing special. 2.2l 2 Dr coup accord 5 speed. It was good on gas fun to drive well till the timing belt went. Then I decided to keep the car because of the parts on it and find another one down the road, and put some money in to it so naturally I bought another one and started swapping parts. The current one isn't anything special either tho.lol just a sohc vtech 2dr coupe 5 speed accord, and I must say it's a bit of a beater for now. Eventually I am going to continue to upgrade it. Bought a house last year and it takes upway more of my time. it was bone stock when I got it. Parked it for 2 years at my g-pas's house in his side yard. Worst mistake I could have made. It rotted a bit. Completely new fuel system(tank up) front and rear crossmembers, upgraded to adjustable rear control arms full stainless steel exhaust from header to muffler, magnaflow high flow cat. cold air intake with a K&N cone filter She's loud an I love it. Bought a accel tune up kit which said would work for my car. That was a lie. Lol well except for plugs and the wires did but cap rotor and coil didn't. Always use ebc green stuff bk's. Moog lower balljoints. Spc adjustable uppers. Plan on lowering it, hopefully this winter. Skunk 2 struts with Eibach springs. As well as completely replacing every bushing on the car. Not installed but again hopefully soon. Also helping my buddy do a euro r h22a swap into his 97 accord. As I write this intro. (its a long story). Lol. I remembered this site while looking up info for the swap. If anyone knows where I can find a euro r engine harness and ecm pinout diagram that would be great. Thought I found one on the euro r h22a prelude swap post board whatever you call it unfortunately it does not match the engine harness that came with the motor. Any advice is good advice. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've been a Honda fan for a while, had both gen crxs, had my first cb7 for a couple months but never fixed the brakes and now she's dead. Just picked up my rebound girl, not in love but having fun with a 95 del sol s. She's not pretty but lets me get rough when I want and doesn't mind me mocking her huge tailpipe. The last guy that had her really messed her up bad, fake fender flares, sticker bombs, brand new exhaust when the clutch is slipping... I'm just here to give her the best life until a crash n bash race this spring or summer. I'll be around for advice to keep her going, will have another cb7 soon.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Member Introduced

wats up Honda jay from atl I got a 95 Integra I need help wit guys please
Old 12-12-2018, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon6 Re: Member Introductions

Hey ya'll, here's my 94 Civic DX with a mini me swap. Currently in progress, but it has a Syncrotech transmission, AEM fuel rail, Skunk2 throttle body and intake manifold, DC 4-2-1 headers, Yonaka Catback, Hondata, AEM wideband gauge, and AEM variable camshaft gear. Just needing to finish up a few odds and ends and I'll have it up and running, hopefully running well!
Attached Images  
Old 12-15-2018, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon7 Re: Member Introductions

Just picked up a 97 accord and I have an 07 accord V6 great cars

Last edited by hillbilly's; 12-15-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hello this is a test only a test, I just picked up this clean 2001 GSR for 1900 bucks.

Last edited by Armageddon; 12-15-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: adding pic
Old 12-15-2018, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello to all just wanted to join to find out a little bit about the Acura Integra I just bought for 1900 bucks.

So the engine code is b18c HMO super clean it pulls hard sound amazing.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pictures of my new RIDE!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2018, 07:13 AM
Trial User

Default New Introduction

Hey guys.

Just a college engineering student, and have always been working on cars. Honda-wise, I've mainly worked on NA Integras, but have worked a on a boosted ek coupe (swapped d16. original motor was blown)

I'm working on designing a tube frame open wheel car. My intention is to use a boosted K series or H series. I'm leaning towards the H series for a little more torque, but I'm still open to thoughts. I have some cad files of the cage, and I'm currently working on suspension geometry and steering geometry.

I had looked over this site for quite awhile, but now that I'm sticking more and more of my time into designing this open-wheel, I figured it'd maybe be a good Idea to join.

Interested in ideas for what you guys think about motor choice, as well as engine management systems that might be more easily integrated into this sort of platform.

Thanks,
-NW
Old 12-24-2018, 12:24 PM
Trial User

Hey fellas, first account here. My Dad owns an eighth gen 2010 Honda Accord. I just daily the thing cause I'm a broke college kid. I made this account just in case something goes wrong and I need to refer to here, or I buy my own fun Honda in the future. I'm thinking a little DA9 build or something. I also made an account for the reason being that I want to learn, learn, and learn some more from the wonderful experienced Honda guys here. Cheers!
Old 12-24-2018, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey, gotta' eg coupe w minime awaiting g23 swap'

There's something about these little cars I can't let go of. Was heavily into small block Chevys, Datsun Zs, Chevys IN Datsun Zs, and Honda CBRs but have come full circle to little old racin' Hondas. Most of previous Honda experience aside from the crotch rockets comes from 1st gen civics and bolt on Accord motor swaps. Looking back those old iron block cvcc engines were garbage compared to a more modern power plant but went ok in a car that weighed little more than a ridged potato chip.

Have most of materials needed for the big block swap but kinda' want to throw valve springs, mild port work, and some tuning at the y8/b7, as I already have the Zex 59300 cam and do intend on eventually having it in a daily. I think a high c/r mini is unbeatable in terms of performance balanced with fuel efficiency and low cost.

Kinda' nervous about the g23, as it is semi-experimental in nature. I gave it h beam rods in light of the large stroke and head work, doubled the mls head gaskets to hopefully run 92, really have everything but cams/springs at this point.

Quick Reply: Member Introductions