Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Member Introductions

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Member Introductions

Whats up everyone names jonathan from puerto rico Anyway, I have a 1996 Civic EX auto trying to swap a bseires auto soon I admit I'm not knowledgeable about a lot of the workings of cars yet, but I'm always open to learn. I could really stand to learn more about suspension, engines and electrical. I know specs, colors and chassis codes and such for now. Oh, and optional parts.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Trial User

Hey guys. I'm Chris from the Bay Area. I have a 1997 Acura Integra GS-R, which is my second one since I regret selling the first. I'm looking to build this car up as a weekend driver and occasional track car.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

New member here,
finally got back into Honda's this year. And finishing my built d16 ek sedan. Looking for 400whp and ac. Lol
Old 01-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi all. I'm Rafal and i come from Poland. I'm driving 1992 Honda Shuttle with intrac rt4wd. I had few 4 gen civic's before, hope you can help me with my troubles
Old 01-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Trial User

Hi! I like honda motors. My best wishes to all.
Happy new year!
Old 01-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello. I am Fred from Cali. Long time Honda wrench and tuner since 99. Funny thing is went back to 90's Honda
Old 01-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Trial User

Hello my name is Geoffrey I habe a 03 honda accord coupe lx
Old 01-04-2018, 04:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi,
My name is Ron and I have been driving Honda for the past 15 yrs. Currently I lease 2017 Honda Civic. I have a factory remote start that works when it feels like it. Can anyone help me?
Old 01-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey peeps, sort of getting back into the car scene. Was very involved back in the day (hence the name OG) its been almost 17 years since my last build. Looking to build another quick NA hatch like I did back in the day but this time involve my kids in the process. Just saying Hi!! I was involved in a lot of posting on hondaswap and clubsi not sure if those sites are that much active today....
Old 01-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Trial User

Hey yall, my name is Brandon. Currently driving a 09 fa5 si. Looking to start doing some mods and whatnot. Currently only have a flashpro with a stock tune.... Would really like to change the speed limiter if possible..... Lata
Old 01-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What’s good peeps, name is Brian.
Some of you might know who I am from my still ongoing Mugen E-at build. I was a member here but forgot my password and was never able to retrieve it. Being that I got a new project I decided to make a new account.
Well here she is. Plan on making her a weekend warrior.
Attached Images     
Old 01-13-2018, 04:18 AM
Trial User

Hi everyone! I'm Ian Benito from Philippines, Manila to be exact, i own a 94 Honda Civic EG Sedan currently with a SOHC engine but eventually i will have to replace the engine with a K20 Type R came from a 2005 Integra DC5, i joined this community to know more about building a project and to build it as proper as it can be, Thank you for accepting!
Old 01-17-2018, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: Member Introductions

Hello I own a 1991 Accord LX, 270k miles that keep in the garage and I've been the only owner of my, not so silver anymore, sweetheart. through the years I found mechanics either untrustworthy or incompetent. As a result I do MOST of my own work. Having said that, things are getting tougher to TS especially (OBC01 version) electronic ignitions, fuel lines, vacume systems etc.. Well I think you get the picture, so now I need help. I've replaces all water systems hoses, multiple radiators, brakes, heater blower, alternator, fuel & oil pumps and filter, belts (timing 3 times due to persistent oil leak, window motors and, my favorite, distributor 5 times due to faulty remanufacturing.

Now I'm at a loss with two issues: for the past two summers, after driving a short distance or time I stop and then try to restart after a few mins to and hour it didn't want to start. the other more recent problem, is it dies while running (low or High RPMs) it doesn't matter. I see the TAC dance then it dies. This second problem has grounded me from driving her.

Last edited by overunderhood; 01-17-2018 at 11:29 AM. Reason: readability
Old 01-22-2018, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys,

My name's Richard. Never owned a Honda but for the last year or so I've developed a growing desire for the rapidly declining in availability stock civic vx. Joined to learn more and inform myself about these before I purchase. Hope to get to know you guys in the coming months.

Cheers.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys long time ef owner 16 years, just picked up a 91 crx dx with a blown motor a week ago, I have a 91 civic si hatch that is pretty rusted, so I'll be swapping the full civic si wiring drivetrain and suspension in the coming weeks. I wanted to share my journey with you guys. Me and a buddy have gone full tear down in the last 4 days both crx and the civic I'll post pictures of what I've done so far.
Attached Images       
Old 01-27-2018, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hello every one, Ive been a member of this site for a long time, been out of the Honda scene for a while and now I'm back!. I have a 92 Hatchback SI with a GSR Swap (factory still) and now I am ready to start my build up. ill be browsing the site and ill be asking questions. thanks for this site.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:02 AM
Trial User

Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself as I'm new to the site. (Jayney)

I have a 2010 Honda Civic which has been a great reliable car. Unfortunately, it has just decided to let the boot fill up with water!!

After emptying the boot and getting my hand underneath the panelling on the right hand side it appears that water is running in from that side somewhere. Any ideas where the water may be coming from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jayney
Old 01-29-2018, 12:12 PM
Trial User

Hey there... New member here looking forward to finding advise and tips for my daily 04 EP3... Thank you in advance
Old 02-01-2018, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello everyone, I'm Robert from Florida.

Bought a 7th gen as a daily. I have no plans to modify it but have joined the group to read info regarding 7th gen civics. Ill be honest the car was severely neglected, but I needed an alternative to my weekend toy to get to work. No pictures of the civic (nor are they worth posting) but here is a pic of my weekend toy, a 6.2l v8 swapped Mazda. I look forward to all the info I may learn in this group that may help me better maintain the civic and provide me with general understanding of 7th gens.
Attached Images  
Old 02-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Trial User

Hi all,

I'm Sam, currently driving a Honda Civic LXI 1996.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Trial User

Hey, whats up everyone. Sebastian here, im a city boy from boston, growing up i would constantly see the pimped out JDM rides which got me interested in the JDM culture. I began watching Initial D, (few might know what that is) and my passion for cars blew from there. i am currently searching for a car and i have basic knowledge how to fix and keep up with vehicles. I do intend on learning a lot more. Anyways HELLO EVERYONE!
Old 02-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Trial User

Hey guys I'm new on the forum, I DD an 86 Civic Sedan. I've been a ghost for a while but I really learned alot from ppl on here!
Old 02-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey everybody
The names Dylan new to the forum. Dont have a Honda looking into getting an Integra. Im 17 almost 18 and in high school currently working at a TuneX. I can talk Honda But I cant say I have worked on any. Mostly going to be asking about upgrades and stuff for when i get a Honda when ever i do.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Trial User

Hi all - I'm new here. I had a '99 Accord EX through high school and college, wife has a '11 Pilot EX, and I sold off a Miata for the Accord Sport 2.0T. I'm glad to be back!
Old 02-15-2018, 09:29 AM
Trial User

Hi guys
I am an vehicle dynamics engineer from Italy, air traffic controller in the odd days, race engineer in the even ones in Lamborghini Supertrofeo, Ferrari CHallenge,GT3, hillclimb races, sport prototypes championships and the likes.
I am not an honda petrolhead in a proper sense, since i am just going to use an honda engine in the back of a Ligier JS53 this year in Italian Peroni endurance series and in french VdeV. I just wondered if someone here could pass the freeware version of bosch lapsim since its not free anymore and i need it ( the shareware version now has a weight distribution which is fixed as the gears, and it´s useless to me).
Thank you
Antonio

Quick Reply: Member Introductions