Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hi, I am Jillian

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 06:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi, I am Jillian

hi there! I just bought my very first car, at the age of 27. I recently got a license in October of last year. My car is 2002 Honda Civic LX coupe.it has salvage title. But from what I look and the seller told me detailed info that I am satisfied with, it's seems everything replaced from the accident, engine, transmission and bumper. So I test drove my car. Very good acceleration and so far. I just instantly fell in love with it. I had my boyfriend to test drive it too. He likes it as well. So I bought it for 500, originally it was for sale for 950. But the seller reduced it 800 from the email, after I test drove it I commented on the brake pedal, he reduce it to 700. I accept the sea and signed the paper. Also I asked him to take my car to my place, and he did. I rode along with him and he decided to get know me about why it's so late for me to get license and knowingly it is my first car. I was superficial about my history with my mother and her unsupported behavior towards me due to my deafness, I hardly have support from family and such. He felt bad, asked for my goals. I have goals to go greater than my mother where she never been to. When arrived, he gave me 200 back. O.o damn! My boyfriend saw that. He is also deaf too, he flies his hand, "is he serious?!" I nodded to him. The seller said that I went through hard life that he never imagined, he wanted to give me a easy experience on car buying experience. I was shocked and thank him. He told me to text him if I ever have a problem with my car. It was a nice gesture. ❤️

Now now I can proudly show off my first car! My first car!!! Wheeeee
Old 03-17-2017, 06:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Hi, I am Jillian

Awesome story! And that's a good deal, hope the car works out for you... do you have any plans for it??