Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Fresh off the boat (for here) and in need of some serious help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 05:42 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh off the boat (for here) and in need of some serious help!

Hey there, my name it's Chris, I've been driving Honda cars pretty much exclusively since I began driving, and am the current proud owner of an "03 RSX base, automatic (lowest of them all, I know, but beside the point RN!)

Im currently stuck at the beach and NEED to get home. I finished up a kill switch install last night and tried our out with no success... so I removed the switch and still can't get my car to start! I've spent the remainder of last night and all today searching the damn internet for a solution to my problem, also unsuccessfully! I cut the IG1 wire(yellow/ black stripe) around the main relay area thinking this was the line to the fuel pump...( Got my info from another DIY instructional, all good tho, my **** up not theirs) I just want help, I pulled the switch out, made a solid connection so it's back to how it was, STILL WON'T START! Like I said, I've been messing around with this bullshit ALL DAMN DAY! Hella frustrated and would seriously, deeply appreciate any and all help anyone here may have to offer!

Thanks guys!