Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

www.jaydm.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.jaydm.com

place is worthless and the guys are morons

They wasted 6 days of my searching for a tranny by saying they had the one I needed and would ship it out. Everyday their excuse was (ahh we are trying to figure out how to pallet it and ship it)

Now my swap wont be completed in time for my first race. I hate these guys with a passion and hope to god they go out of business
Old 05-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (Audipwr1)

Wow, 6 days is a long time to find a pallet. Maybe they were trying to find a tranny. It is very obvious when ppl lie about stuff. Then not only you know the service sucks but that they are lying too. A double whammy.
Old 05-03-2003, 05:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (koco)

yeah i do not recomend anyone doing business with them ever
Old 05-03-2003, 02:33 PM

Still no luck finding a tranny Matt?
Old 05-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (Gray EG)

im gonna order one from a junkyard monday
Old 05-03-2003, 06:15 PM

The junk yard is always fun
Old 05-03-2003, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (LYNNWOOD LEGEND)

i think ill just fly to japan and get a damn ys1 lsd myself
Old 05-03-2003, 08:05 PM

I know a guy at an Acura Dealership here that has a YS1 I believe... IM me your phone # and I'll give it to him tomorrow if it's not sold yet.

I'm pretty sure he can ship it out using Acura's freight account .
Old 05-04-2003, 05:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (3RROR404)

im sent
thanks
Old 05-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com

actually we do have a LSD ys1...
i can throw it on a pallet and ship out not a problem.. but it aint gonna be cheap.. so what i did.. is went around to the local auto dealerships that i have connects with to get a box or something strong enough to ship it via UPS in and save tons of money... im sorry i couldnt pull a box out of my *** to ship this tranny safely in... im not gonna just ship it out and have it get F**ked up and claim UPS warranty.. no i will do it rite the first time... just your time period and are(JayDM) time period didnt work out... Bash us if you want... but i have plenty of happy customers that i take care of.. id love to keep you happy also, but sometimes you just cant keep everyone happy... We try our best.
Old 05-05-2003, 05:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: www.jaydm.com (JayDM.com)

Well, I can understand where both of you are coming from. However, in order to keep a customer happy, you go out of your way when things get out of hand.

No one said to pull a YS1 LSD out of your ***, and to Audipwr1, YS1 LSD's are a definite pain to get a hold of.

However, if JayDM.com stated they had one in stock, I would best make sure it's ready to ship out before making money off the tranny and have the thing shipped out. Not take the money and get it ready later on, nor try and find one for sure, even if you know 'where one is'. You make damn sure it's already in your hands and not leaving.

JayDM.com, I would recommend you try and go out of your way making your customer happy.

Word of mouth plays a MAJOR part of your business. If someone says to someone that a place is bad, it's extremely easy to lose a customer on your part, if someone states they are good, however, that's one more customer you can have. And by making a simple mistake, or telling a customer something that will **** them off, or not doing your job accordingly, that can **** up a lot of things and put you out of business by having a lot of people hear about 'bad' things.

Old 05-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: www.jaydm.com (JayDM.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JayDM.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">actually we do have a LSD ys1...
i can throw it on a pallet and ship out not a problem.. but it aint gonna be cheap.. so what i did.. is went around to the local auto dealerships that i have connects with to get a box or something strong enough to ship it via UPS in and save tons of money... im sorry i couldnt pull a box out of my *** to ship this tranny safely in... im not gonna just ship it out and have it get F**ked up and claim UPS warranty.. no i will do it rite the first time... just your time period and are(JayDM) time period didnt work out... Bash us if you want... but i have plenty of happy customers that i take care of.. id love to keep you happy also, but sometimes you just cant keep everyone happy... We try our best.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

you tried worthlessly, you never returned my calls not once!@!!!!
I called the last time, and you said you would call back no matter what in 30 minutes and you did not have the common courtisey to call me back and inform me you could not help me. Instead I waited and today had to pay extra shipping charges to assure a different company could do the job you said you could a week ealier.

never an excuse not to call back your customer. I spent probably 10 dollars in phone charges calling you schmucks and you never even let me know one way or the other.
I cant even express how angry I am with the week of my valuable you wasted, and the extra money it cost me to get the needed product. Not to mention now I have to run my first race of the season with a different tranny.
If you cant do something, instead of saying yes almost there, yes one more day, yes ill call you back (and never do), tell the person you arent able to do it.

Old 05-05-2003, 06:55 PM

Not good not good.
Old 05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well... i did say i would try my best... I did so.. i went around to dealerships to see if i could get a box that would ship the tranny safely... i said i would call you in 30 mins.. but i got stuck in traffic searching for a box to try and take care of you... Things didnt work out.. THE SELL WAS NEVER ACTUALLY MADE. I DIDNT CHARGE YOU AND I WASNT GOING TO UNTIL I WAS 100% SURE I COULD SHIP THIS TRANNY OUT... AND TO BE HONEST ARGUEING OVER THIS ON A FORUM BOARD AINT GONNA DO YOU OR ME ANY GOOD... IM SORRY THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT FOR US. BUT IM NOT GONNA SHIP SOMETHING OUT HALF *** AND LEAVE MY *** OUT IN THE AIR. SO AT THAT IM DONE...
I LOVE THIS INDUSTRY...
AND I LOVE THE FEW GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE!
Old 05-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Trial User

Default Re: (JayDM.com)

Trannies are gold.......Who ever has it has the POWA. Plus you never payed the guy so stop complaining. I can see if you payed the guy. He tried to help you but couldnt
Old 05-12-2003, 12:52 PM

Default Re: (VTec Tuning)

old thread bro
Old 05-12-2003, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (VTec Tuning)

He was stuck in traffic for 30 mins. hahahha. I use that one all the time when I wanna lie and go in late for work. That still doesn't justify the 5 something days that audipwr1 was left high and dry with no word about the tranny.

I feel sorry that this happened to audi. His experience shows what could potentially happen to future customers when dealing with jaydm.com.

Old 05-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EKFerioHawaii)

exactly, made me days behind sched
Old 05-12-2003, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JayDM.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JayDM.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">THE SELL WAS NEVER ACTUALLY MADE. </TD></TR></TABLE>

got engrish?
Old 05-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

IM over all this. But I didn't make you behind schedule ... bottom line ... if IM such a bad guy why do these guys have good things to say about me on a previous thread? https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=463653 your just BITTER that you didn't get the tranny... But to have it boxed and shipped would of been like 150-175.. i was trying to get it to be around 60-70 for shipping ... but it didn't work, if i would have said 175 for shipping you would of not wanted it ... so i continued to try and get a box that would SAFELY SHIP THE TRANNY... i went out of my way to try and help you it didn't work and now IM the bad guy.. but like other people have pointed out...NO SALE WAS EVER EVEN MADE... i didn't take your money and hold it so you couldn't get a tranny anywhere else... i just couldn't prepare it to ship in the time that you needed ... try planing building your race car before the season...o yeah and---
EKFerioHawaii--- yeah i live in southern California and around 3pm-6pm we get this crazy thing called traffic ... and i went to UPS to see if they would prepare the tranny to ship for him (because he said UPS does that and he would pay the charges) and by the way threw the tranny in the passanger seat of my crx... UPS laughed at me and i took it across the street to handle with care (a company that prepares items to ship safely) they quoted me $240 to prepare it and ship it. I laughed at them and headed back to my shop and yes was stuck on the 5 freeway. thanks kids.. been fun...

Old 05-21-2003, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Audipwr1)

I've had a way good experiece with http://www.jaydm.com, I ordered my TEINS over this weekend he sent them out monday and I got them today, at an awesome price..

The way I see it, you put yourself behind schedule, no sale was ever made, you put no money down, he went out of his way to save you cash, at no expense cuz you could of said no after he found a way to ship it, so he would of been screwed not you. But some how or another you blame him for YOUR schedule!! I find this wrong, you knew you needed the tranny, you know it was hard to find, but YOU waited till last minute and now you blame someone that has nothing to do with it??

Its your fault for expecting so much for nothing, he was doing ya a favor...
Old 05-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SlowCivicHmm)

6 days of pulling my chain, my time is worth far more than any amount of money
Old 05-22-2003, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well you had the option of going else where, you were not tied in for the tranny for sure, not untill money was transfered and he said he had means of shipping....quit bad mouthing for your mistake.........have a !!!
Old 05-23-2003, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SlowCivicHmm)

you seem slow
he said he was going to send it to me so i stopped looking assuming we had a done deal
I suggest you take the time to read the entirety of the post
Old 05-23-2003, 06:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

"My mother always said, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say nothing at all!!"

But to each of his own....good luck finding a tranny........

BTW: a done deal is when money is sent....

Quick Reply: www.jaydm.com