Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF is this **** Hasport is doing

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF is this **** Hasport is doing

I need some ****** h-series mounts and axles but the owner of the shop i support tells me that they are making them new and improved? I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to know if i have to wait longer? I know some hasport guys post here so let me know whats going on if you can. I dont think i can wait that long for these parts and DO NOT want to use anything else.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: WTF is this **** Hasport is doing (HavokB18)

Even if they are redesigning them, I seriously doubt they recalled all of the kits they have shipped out to various company's. I'm sure if you try a few different places that stock HASport that you can get the mounts. Talk to user "brian g" on here for the real scoop on anything HASport.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You'll find that many people used HCP for a less expensive alternative. I haven't heard a complaint from any of them. But noting what you've said, talk to another vendor about getting hasport crap.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:01 AM

Check out http://www.avidracing.com
Old 01-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i have done a number of h-series swaps now and used hasport every time i trust the quality and dont want to go with anyone else.

Ill check around. thanks
Old 01-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HavokB18)

Hypercivic, thanks for your worthless help at trying to plug avid's inferior product at every opportunity.

Havok, check with Full-Race, No Limit Motorsports, and hmotorsonline.com as they all stock them..

The current kit (EGH1) sold out before the new kits were available, and the new EGH2 kit is mainly cosmetic upgrades and allows more room for accessories..

Thank you for your support.
Old 01-13-2005, 01:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure whatever they are doing are for good reasons. Talk with brian g on this board.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes i checked with full-race and tried to get in contact with camp1320 ill call hmotors tomorrow. If the new system is better than the old i can wait i would just like some idea as to how long i will be waiting!
Old 01-13-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: (hypercivic)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA
Old 01-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf?
Old 01-14-2005, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The new mount kit should be available in a few weeks.. If you're not in a big rush, it may be worth holding out for..

Old 01-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have 3 weeks and no longer. I REALLY dont want to use anything else.....
Old 01-16-2005, 12:03 AM

I know you already said you dont wanna use anything else but just to let you know i have the hcp mounts for h22 into eg and i have no complaints

<---- Wondering what hasports doing to make there mounts better?
Old 01-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (94_HATCH)

I'd wait. I've dealt with Hasport and their customer service is top notch. I WONT use anything <U>but</U> their mount kits. My .02.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (94_HATCH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94_HATCH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">&lt;---- Wondering what hasports doing to make there mounts better?</TD></TR></TABLE>
more clearance
Old 01-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yep i plan to run a traction bar and i know there are clearance issues with HCP mounts. Also i do not like the way the HCP mounts fit in with a cut bracket and what not. I ahve used the hasport mounts on a number of other apps and they do not budge they look Really nice and are very easy to use.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

anyone else read this have any ideas!
Old 01-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Cory man)

....but in my little experience, their quality control on shipment and double-checking parts sent out is crap!

Having to wait on axles that had been ordered over two months ago to complete a project is just a ****-fest. To top it off, having to wait on a new axle to get to the tuner shop the car is at because they want you to send back their mis-made axle FIRST is ridiculous.

for HASPORT on manufacturing products catered to the import tuning market.

for HASPORT on execution of order fullfillment and quality control.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Luder94)

BTW, let me give some props to Hybrid-Racing. Great order turn-around time and extremely friendly customer service on terms of sales and customer care regarding an order for a K20/EG2 wire harness and Hondata K-Pro Unit.

all-around for Matt and John?? at Hybrid-Racing.

Next go-round, I may be trying Hybrid-Racing motormounts.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HavokB18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyone else read this have any ideas!</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by locash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...and the new EGH2 kit is mainly cosmetic upgrades and allows more room for accessories.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That appears to be your answer. Just give it a few weeks and let them do there jobs.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

agreed, i just hate waiting especially when i have a euro-R waiting to go in..........
Old 01-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Havok, The EGH2 kit is now ready for shipment, place the order with your favorite Hasport dealer..

Thank you for your patience.

As for the axle issue, it is unfortunate for all of us when a product is misboxed, especially when we are out of stock on that item. We are at the mercy of the manufacturer and the shipping companies at this point in time. We will do our best to resolve the situation at hand as quickly as possible..

Old 01-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Awsome i believe the order has already been placed. my euro-r is begggggging to be put in and ran = )
Old 01-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (locash)

Firstly, if the manufacturer sends you parts, wouldn't you want to be sure that what you need to send out passes through some quality inspection. From what I understand, the manufactured part still comes into HASPORT before shipping out to customer.

Secondly, I was informed (rather blunty) that once shipment does come it, HASPORT will fill orders as they have come it, and IF my axle is in that order, it will be shipped with same ground service as HASPORT normally uses. This means, my car is out 4 more days AFTER the axle is sent. I'd figure that on the side of making a customer happy, the axle should be sent by priority...whatever, reasonable costs in shipping are.

Why is it that Hybrid-Racing can invoice an order, due to the urgency in 2 hours (from the time they call the DSS). This order would be packaged and delivered directly to the customer. Turn around time from phone call to delivery would be 2-3 business days. They've offered to fix the manufacturer's mistake by selling me the axles I need at a discount (by the price I was given, I'd assume it's at a loss to them).

I am by no means trying to pit Hybrid or HASPORT against each other, but in quality of service I have to state that Hybrid has it won.

Locash, I hope the written "tone" doesn't seem as harsh as it may. I don't want to think that I'm attacking you, but this is my buying experience. I hope that the axle can be delivered ASAP, in the meanwhile, I have to figure something out.

With the weather we've been getting, driving the S2000 has become very treacherous. I need my Integra done and that is the reason for urgency.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Luder94)

Luder..

Yes, the axles come in pre-boxed from The Driveshaftshop, and up until this past week, we had no reason to doubt that they knew what they were doing when they assembled and boxed them. Obviously, this instance is causing us to now open every sealed box, and check to make sure that the cv joints are the correct type, and measuring each axle to make sure it is the correct length. as a result of the problem with your axle set, we will now be inspecting all incoming axle shipments.

Your replacement axle will be shipped out ASAP, as you suggested, within shipping reason..

Once again, sorry to hear you had a problem, and Hasport will get this corrected for you in short order..

Quick Reply: WTF is this **** Hasport is doing