Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiring a B18C in a CRX

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wiring a B18C in a CRX

How much would you expect it to take to do the wiring on this swap, also im planning on getting it BAR'ed so do i have to do anything elese extra? this would be my first swap, as you could tell by the question, but will the wiring be over my head? any tips? will it take longer than a day? thanks in advance
Old 02-20-2005, 04:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: wiring a B18C in a CRX (flatblkCR-X)

I have done such conversions on a few cars. Overall, it is not really extremely difficult. But it is kind of time consuming. Especially if you decide to cut and solder ECU plugs rather than use an ECU adaptor (I prefer soldering new plugs to using an adaptor). It is quite likely that the entire job will take over a day. As for whether it is 'over your head', you probably know that better than I do. Are you at ease with wiring? Or are you one of those people who consider wiring to be the most difficult job imaginable? In other words, if you consider wiring a deck to be over your head, forget about this one.